FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > linea nigra

linea nigra

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im curious,, I have a friend who has this brown mark on her belly,, she fancys me but I have noticed this mark and have decided to steer clear as a result,, am I over reacting?? or is it a clear indication she could well be pregnant??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im curious,, I have a friend who has this brown mark on her belly,, she fancys me but I have noticed this mark and have decided to steer clear as a result,, am I over reacting?? or is it a clear indication she could well be pregnant??"
Have you asked her what it is?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It doesn't always indicate pregnancy. I had a line like that when young it just got more pronounced when pregnant.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

She may be pregnant or it might be her pigmentation. Ask.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Ask her of just play with it then act as if you were curious...she will tell you. Make sure you come back to tell us

I have not asked as yet as she is in a relationship so its complicated,, tho my experiences with my ex partner tells me she could very well be pregnant,, I asked her when her last period was skirting round the subject and was told two weeks ago,, ????

"I have not asked as yet as she is in a relationship so its complicated,, tho my experiences with my ex partner tells me she could very well be pregnant,, I asked her when her last period was skirting round the subject and was told two weeks ago,, ???? "

Two weeks would mean she has just gone through her fertile period. That's a quick diagnosis of pregnancy - better than the little line on a pregnancy test.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

What are you afraid of??? Being decorated with a pregnancy??? Wont happen if you play safe. I hope you do....

if the lady has already had a child its quite possible the line didnt fade , very normal , impossible to diagnose a pregnancy 2 weeks after impregnation based on that , the line is normally visible from 24 plus weeks gestation .

I met my ex ex while she was early in her first pregnancy,, stayed with her for three years and part raised the child during that time like my own,, I have two children with my ex wife,, I dont really want to go through another pregnancy for a while,, if you can understand that

"I met my ex ex while she was early in her first pregnancy,, stayed with her for three years and part raised the child during that time like my own,, I have two children with my ex wife,, I dont really want to go through another pregnancy for a while,, if you can understand that"

If she is pregnant and it is yours you may well have to go through a pregnancy. If it isn't or she isn't pregnant then you don't have to go through it.

Would be her first,, and she is extremly skinny,,, thinking of next time i see her,, asking her in a quiet room face to face as its playing on my mind a little

oh its certainly not mine,, but she is a lovely woman in all ways

would body size make a difference????

no but the luminocity of her skin might , if she has delicate features its quite possible she has a thin epidermis , all very normal and nothing to worry about

» Add a new message to this topic