FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > emphasis on size

emphasis on size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do have a chuckle on the emphasis some men place on the size of their dick. From sky remote, soda cans, ,shampoo bottle, now proper mraduring tape.

My question is for women do you feel the size of your let's say boobs is important that you need to make it s focal point of who you are srcually?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do have a chuckle on the emphasis some men place on the size of their dick. From sky remote, soda cans, ,shampoo bottle, now proper mraduring tape.

My question is for women do you feel the size of your let's say boobs is important that you need to make it s focal point of who you are srcually?"

you missed the lynx can

no i dont i just have pictures so people can see what i look like.

oops

measuring

sexually

forgive my spelling errors. fat fingers on a phone

yes letting guys know the size of my boobs is important, id be feeling pretty stupid if i made a pass at a man who didnt like large boobs.

He doesnt need to know my bra size, just that they are large. Also they are one of my 'selling points' so why shouldnt i flaunt them

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

My bra size is on my profile. I put it on there for a laugh after a night in chat where nearly every guy who spoke to me asked what it was.

But does the lynx can work? do you women look and think mmmmm got to get my hands on that .lol

"yes letting guys know the size of my boobs is important, id be feeling pretty stupid if i made a pass at a man who didnt like large boobs.

He doesnt need to know my bra size, just that they are large. Also they are one of my 'selling points' so why shouldnt i flaunt them "

How the hell would he miss them ?

"I do have a chuckle on the emphasis some men place on the size of their dick. From sky remote, soda cans, ,shampoo bottle, now proper mraduring tape.

My question is for women do you feel the size of your let's say boobs is important that you need to make it s focal point of who you are srcually?"

I see a large amount of women looking for 'VWE males (minimum 8+ inches)' or something to that effect so I'm not surprised men feel the need to make a feature out of it

I wonder if it would be considered ok for guys to ask for a 'massively tighter than average vagina (minimum 40kN/mm2 pressure)'?

Pretty sure that wouldn't go down well with the female fabbers

My question is for women do you feel the size of your let's say boobs is important that you need to make it s focal point of who you are srcually?

I see a large amount of women looking for 'VWE males (minimum 8+ inches)' or something to that effect so I'm not surprised men feel the need to make a feature out of it

I wonder if it would be considered ok for guys to ask for a 'massively tighter than average vagina (minimum 40kN/mm2 pressure)'?

Pretty sure that wouldn't go down well with the female fabbers"

Men asking for a massively tight vagina, why not? wouldnt it make you think they had a small penis though?

or where not easily pleased.

maybe!

the same logic could be extended to the women asking for massive cocks having baggy vaginas though, and if that is the case, theres lots of baggy vaginas on fab

size doesnt mean anything. I have met several guys when i was a single female. One guy had so many veri's about the size of his cock but when I tried out the 10" he couldnt use it properly, and I was left unsatisfied . So for me, size does not matter, just use it well.

Pretty sure that wouldn't go down well with the female fabbers

Men asking for a massively tight vagina, why not? wouldnt it make you think they had a small penis though?

or where not easily pleased."

Agrees totally I think far too much emphasis is placed on the size of a mans penis....

Well that's my thoughts anyway I'd be fairly offended if guys asked the size of my erm flower ha

Ps I can fire ping pong balls outta it!!

"maybe!

the same logic could be extended to the women asking for massive cocks having baggy vaginas though, and if that is the case, theres lots of baggy vaginas on fab"

"size doesnt mean anything. I have met several guys when i was a single female. One guy had so many veri's about the size of his cock but when I tried out the 10" he couldnt use it properly, and I was left unsatisfied . So for me, size does not matter, just use it well. "

meet the fockers - I only meet women with a minimum 20ft/second ping pong ball speed

"maybe!

the same logic could be extended to the women asking for massive cocks having baggy vaginas though, and if that is the case, theres lots of baggy vaginas on fab"

well i dont know about that.

i like a big willy to play with and they do look good in pictures, i dont mind as long as its not tiny.

i have had some great sex with men who didnt think they had very big ones, average sized ones.

i am more interested in foreplay, and how hard it is.

"meet the fockers - I only meet women with a minimum 20ft/second ping pong ball speed "

Damn off to do the pelvic floor thingy

"yes letting guys know the size of my boobs is important, id be feeling pretty stupid if i made a pass at a man who didnt like large boobs.

He doesnt need to know my bra size, just that they are large. Also they are one of my 'selling points' so why shouldnt i flaunt them "

Two of your selling points

» Add a new message to this topic