FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Enoch Powell

Enoch Powell

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Will Enoch Powell be proven right and will there be a Civil war in this country at some time?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *hmed7894Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Remind me who is Enoch Powell ?? Lol

By *ilthythanetCouple  over a year ago

ramsgate

Hopefully the 95% of the population who aren't racist will stop those that are from trying to start a war.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

The "Rivers Of Blood" speech maybe only one man's opinion, but I can't foresee a full on civil war. There will be unrest and random acts of mindless violence, but I think we as a country are civilised and technologically advanced enough to cope with most perpetrators before they get out of hand

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

I think the muslim extremists have played right into the EDL,BNP,NF's or whatever they call themselves this weeks hands. The rightwing fuckTards are rubbing their slimy little paws together.

My son even said this Tommy[cant rember his last name] has a point so i asked him why he told me some statistics so i told him ok turned the stats 180` around n said their we go even i can mess with stats...

The muslim imans are going crazy lately because of the resent "grooming gangs" being brought to hand they as we do want peace but the extremists on both sides of this shitty fence wont let this lie

So i think the Civil war is a bit OTT but i do think their will be more blood on our streets, it wont be a river but by heck their will be more spilt.... ps my son has seen the EDL for what they are before his head got totaly turned

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are good and bad in EVERY sect

I include ALL religions in this ....

I'm getting sick of hearing all the racist propaganda flying about and I'm sick of seeing hearing it on here

May the poor man rest in peace - PEACE and may we also remember the hundreds of children and women caught up in the war over in Muslim Countries who have been innocently killed, and all the service women and men too !!!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I think some people don't know the difference between race and religion....

For example, by far the largest religious group in Nigeria, where these young murderers in Woolwich hailed from, is Christianity.

The largest group of Christian church attenders on any given Sunday in the London area are not white, and many tens of thousands of them are from.....Nigeria.

"Will Enoch Powell be proven right and will there be a Civil war in this country at some time?"

No he won't be, and no there won't be a civil war.

its always the way... a few serious idiots spoil things for the many honest genuine people which is shame.

"Will Enoch Powell be proven right and will there be a Civil war in this country at some time?"

Only if people spread fear and unrest and get people to stand behind flags of colour and religion. The reality is the vast majority in this country want to live together in peace. Thankfully there are only a few feeble minded and witless people who can be drummed up to extremism.

By * control youMan  over a year ago

swindon

I'm no racsist but the man was rite in a way he said if we didn't sort out our immigration laws we would end up with a serious problem in this country he was rite we do ave a problem

I happy nothing kicked off this w/end as the Press suggested, Maybe everyone is finally starting to realise most of it is started my the papers winding ppl up

"I'm no racsist but the man was rite in a way he said if we didn't sort out our immigration laws we would end up with a serious problem in this country he was rite we do ave a problem "

"I happy nothing kicked off this w/end as the Press suggested, Maybe everyone is finally starting to realise most of it is started my the papers winding ppl up"

Depends how you define "kicked off". Verbal and physical abuse, mosques have been defaced, people have been arrested for inciting racial hatred. EDL have had there most successful demo in years... Hardly indicative of calm?

Anyone that thinks Tommy Robinson's idiot army are mourning this guys death are very, very wrong. They are revelling in being vindicated and looking to capitalize on it for their own sick agenda.

And the press with how they have reacted have played right in to the far right's hands.

swindon

U can't blame the press for wat the goverments ave let happen over the yrs

"I happy nothing kicked off this w/end as the Press suggested, Maybe everyone is finally starting to realise most of it is started my the papers winding ppl up

Depends how you define "kicked off". Verbal and physical abuse, mosques have been defaced, people have been arrested for inciting racial hatred. EDL have had there most successful demo in years... Hardly indicative of calm?

Anyone that thinks Tommy Robinson's idiot army are mourning this guys death are very, very wrong. They are revelling in being vindicated and looking to capitalize on it for their own sick agenda.

And the press with how they have reacted have played right in to the far right's hands. "

This. Take a look at the EDL chanting as a family grieves their son, only morons would advocate that they represent what decent people want in Britain.

"U can't blame the press for wat the goverments ave let happen over the yrs "

You can, because quite simply the number of people causing such controversy is actually very few, but the media portrays it quite differently in order to sensationalise the story and gives the idiots media coverage.

"I think the muslim extremists have played right into the EDL,BNP,NF's or whatever they call themselves this weeks hands. The rightwing fuckTards are rubbing their slimy little paws together.

My son even said this Tommy[cant rember his last name] has a point so i asked him why he told me some statistics so i told him ok turned the stats 180` around n said their we go even i can mess with stats...

The muslim imans are going crazy lately because of the resent "grooming gangs" being brought to hand they as we do want peace but the extremists on both sides of this shitty fence wont let this lie

So i think the Civil war is a bit OTT but i do think their will be more blood on our streets, it wont be a river but by heck their will be more spilt.... ps my son has seen the EDL for what they are before his head got totaly turned"

Just picking up on the grooming gangs comment. I read in either the independent or guardian that police are aware of around 250 gangs nationwide but lack evidence to arrest. What is scary is that only 40 or so of those are Muslim gangs andinbetween the 2 high profile Muslim court cases there has been a 3rd gang that have been convicted which wasn't reported in any tabloid.

swindon

Would their governents let us go their and do the same things I think not

Out of interest what have the governments let happen and what are the problems you mentioned in your earlier post?

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

i think enoch was right god help england

"Would their governents let us go their and do the same things I think not "

What "things"?

Maybe we are striving to be a better society, and hoping to set examples. Constant finger pointing never resolved anything. Looking in the mirror does.

no of course they wouldnt.

problem we have in this country is that despite the fact there is good and bad in all races there are too many people in the country who dont lkike the english and our way of life

i am not racist in the slightest but there are so many people who hate others that really i am not sure the best policy is to have all of us mixing together. in a ideal world yes......but this is real life and people dont all have nice vibes about them

swindon

For one our guys come back from overseas nd there they are in the middle of luton saying they wanna bomb nd kill our blokes its wrong

lotsof asians actually really do hate us but there are also lots who love us..

its just one big fuck up really..

the bad in all races ruin the good peoples lifes

"I happy nothing kicked off this w/end as the Press suggested, Maybe everyone is finally starting to realise most of it is started my the papers winding ppl up

And the press with how they have reacted have played right in to the far right's hands. "

was more looking at the normal protest that occur then a the hangers on, who are just there to cause trouble and end up looting the shops

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I'm no racsist but the man was rite in a way he said if we didn't sort out our immigration laws we would end up with a serious problem in this country he was rite we do ave a problem "

Not really - its a lot more complicated than just 'we let too many foreigners in'.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"problem we have in this country is that despite the fact there is good and bad in all races there are too many people in the country who dont lkike the english and our way of life

"

Yeah, they don't like our way of invading and fucking up their countries. Funny that.

"For one our guys come back from overseas nd there they are in the middle of luton saying they wanna bomb nd kill our blokes its wrong "

I've been one of our guys as you put it. The people you refer to are radical idiots, not representative of any one society. Shall I deem all football fans morons based on a few causing problems ? Of course not.

I have sat with many different cultures and been totally humbled by their kindness and concerned at how they feel the world perceives them to be the evil axis.

Everyone wants to be loved, if not loved liked, if not liked accepted, and if not accepted they love to be hated.

Make your mind up what who you'd rather share the world with...because we do share it.

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

I'm for integrated immigration but at present the immigrants in my area are self ghettoising themselves and are resented by the other residents!!

these people causing trouble seem to be other groups of "imports" the eastern eurpoeans hate the muslims and the Sihks hate the Pakistaini's (due to in the most part The british meddling in there country during the EMPIRE)

in several schools locally English is taught as a second language and non caucasian children are either in the minority or none attend the school.

I have no answer to the mess we have created over the last 50+ years but it seems it will come to a head again soon and we will probably have the return of the scenes we had in handsworth some years ago

"For one our guys come back from overseas nd there they are in the middle of luton saying they wanna bomb nd kill our blokes its wrong "

Quite simply, they are exercising the right to free speech that exists in this country. the same right that has just allowed you to post your I'll informed views and me to tell you their I'll informed and that views like that are part of the reason there is troubleon the issue of immigration.

our forces help the countries we go into...

they are all fucked up places with no laws...

our forces try to make them better places with no gain to us.

we gain nothing out of being in afghanistan

There are good and bad in EVERY ethnicity

Including white/british

Im staying away because this boils my goat

"problem we have in this country is that despite the fact there is good and bad in all races there are too many people in the country who dont lkike the english and our way of life

i am not racist in the slightest but there are so many people who hate others that really i am not sure the best policy is to have all of us mixing together. in a ideal world yes......but this is real life and people dont all have nice vibes about them "

So if you don't think we should all be mixing what do you suggest? Apartheid? Repatriation?

And why is it a bad thing? Most people get along fine, it's just the extremists on each side that are the problem and They are a tiny but vocal majority

swindon

Of cause we should be mixin that's the problem people come here and congregate together be it muslims irish polish or chinese they stay together they do not let outsiders in

we would not be able to go to pakistan and build churches.....

fact

not a racist comment but a fact x

"Of cause we should be mixin that's the problem people come here and congregate together be it muslims irish polish or chinese they stay together they do not let outsiders in "

Really .... Ill do one more comment

I live in a area that is 85% muslim ... they are my friends and neighbours. Every Eid I get knocks on my door with food , christmas cards and Easter Eggs

I see a lot of areas in England where the white british do this

"Of cause we should be mixin that's the problem people come here and congregate together be it muslims irish polish or chinese they stay together they do not let outsiders in "

Out of interest are you old enough to remember pubs with signs saying "no blacks, no Irish" - integration is a 2 way process

Can I mention there are churches in Pakistan there is a high catholic following there

Now Im out - too much tit for tat bollocks

Read a story on a social net work this week that a person stopped car in the area where the you lad was killed to ace sone flowers, and a traffic warden gave them a ticket, but my point is why do ppl automatically assumes he was Black when responding to the story as some replied, now I served in the same Regiment as Lee and more than likely like Lees served along side Black lads and iam proud to have done so, but it does piss me off when most of the remarks to the so called Black traffic warden came from Ex soldiers and there families

As an irishman with lots of relatives in the uk for many years know for a fact they were on the receiving end of racism and violence during the ira bombings etc. And still are called micks, paddies etc today.

And not just from yobs...from bus drivers, barmen, hoteliers etc.

Maybe thats why they stick to themselves ???

As a previous poster stated we share this world and until you stop labelling people as paddies, muslims, blacks, packies etc etc then you are always going to have a problem.

"we would not be able to go to pakistan and build churches.....

fact

not a racist comment but a fact x"

Are you sure it's a fact?

"Of cause we should be mixin that's the problem people come here and congregate together be it muslims irish polish or chinese they stay together they do not let outsiders in

Out of interest are you old enough to remember pubs with signs saying "no blacks, no Irish" - integration is a 2 way process"

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

fact

Are you sure it's a fact? "

I thought they had churches there..

"Of cause we should be mixin that's the problem people come here and congregate together be it muslims irish polish or chinese they stay together they do not let outsiders in

As an irishman with lots of relatives in the uk for many years know for a fact they were on the receiving end of racism and violence during the ira bombings etc. And still are called micks, paddies etc today.

As a previous poster stated we share this world and until you stop labelling people as paddies, muslims, blacks, packies etc etc then you are always going to have a problem."

yes you get called paddy or mick but is that much diff to us being called Geordies, scousers, brummies, taffy, cockney or even jock

As a previous poster stated we share this world and until you stop labelling people as paddies, muslims, blacks, packies etc etc then you are always going to have a problem. yes you get called paddy or mick but is that much diff to us being called Geordies, scousers, brummies, taffy, cockney or even jock"

It does when its followed by the word cunt or used to keep you out of pubs etc.

fact

Are you sure it's a fact?

I thought they had churches there.."

Yes and I do believe a lot of Europeans introduced them along with other culture's ?

As a previous poster stated we share this world and until you stop labelling people as paddies, muslims, blacks, packies etc etc then you are always going to have a problem. yes you get called paddy or mick but is that much diff to us being called Geordies, scousers, brummies, taffy, cockney or even jock

It does when its followed by the word cunt or used to keep you out of pubs etc."

was that back in the 70s don't think you would have them problems these days tho

Right I'm outta here.. I think the decent folk understand already

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

it only takes a minority of exremists on both sides for there to be an issue... islamic extremist on one fuel the views of those in the EDL/BNP on the other... then whipped up by certain press with agenda's (Daily mail/Express) and then you have a problem...

see the thing is... if there had not been pictures of the attackers, if you had said a person was attack by 2 muslim fanatics... I bet none of you would have said it was 2 black dudes!!!

its a bit rich of people to say that others dont mix when they come here... because there are certain parts of spain for example, portugal being another, where the english don't mix with the local population either.....

I think enoch was an idiot...and a speech full of fear only helps incite it... some people will always twist stats to help their view...

people for example say immigration is increasing... but the numbers last week say 150,000 more people left the uk than came in last year....

sometimes the fear of change brings out the worst in people...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

fact

not a racist comment but a fact x"

I have been into churches in both countries, built by the British. Don't dress up rascism as fact and expect intelligent people to go along with your lazy thinking.

As a previous poster stated we share this world and until you stop labelling people as paddies, muslims, blacks, packies etc etc then you are always going to have a problem. yes you get called paddy or mick but is that much diff to us being called Geordies, scousers, brummies, taffy, cockney or even jock

It does when its followed by the word cunt or used to keep you out of pubs etc. was that back in the 70s don't think you would have them problems these days tho"

The whole no irish in pubs thing is in the past because its illegal

But i myself have been in the receiving end of this "mick cunt" thing whilst visiting over there and have relatives strewn around the uk on the receiving end of this even today.

Having said that i have met more good than bad over there and do not believe it is the common attitude in britain anymore.

But when something like that is said to you it does stay with you because its shocking and totally unnecessary.

swindon

I've no problem with anyone comin here but intergrate don't become a country within a country that's where our problems start

im out of here

your all nice peeps

speak soon xx

"Right I'm outta here.. I think the decent folk understand already "

I think the "decent folk" fully understand the lack of truth in your earlier post.

Everythings leading upto another World War , War is good for the economies of countries and the ruling elite.

The world population is spiraling out of control and resources are dwindling a few billion people wiped off the face of the planet, it would be a massive bonus for those who rule it and it makes the masses easier to control.

Maybe if the extremists got laid more often they'd have less energy to cause trouble.

I suggest multiracial orgies on the NHS

"Right I'm outta here.. I think the decent folk understand already

I think the "decent folk" fully understand the lack of truth in your earlier post."

???

I think the "decent folk" fully understand the lack of truth in your earlier post.??? "

SORRY! My bad i thought that this post was from the guy who had made the comment about churches.

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

No, there never will be, no matter what the straits, the British are not by nature capable of country - wide, popularist violent civil unrest.

I think the "decent folk" fully understand the lack of truth in your earlier post.???

SORRY! My bad i thought that this post was from the guy who had made the comment about churches. "

You're welcome ...I was trying to demonstrate that many white Europeans have settled in other cultures and built Christian churches despite the gentleman's words....yours have been sensible wise words.

Oh dear it's very funny how WW1&II is only taught in the national curriculum.. I would so like for Britain to teach the British Common WEALTH and how countries were colonised by murdering men mostly and women & children and thrown off their land something that as British we should be ashamed of and still continue to take a national debt towards our GDP. Most of these countries are still classed as 'developing or third world' One could say if we had not of stuck our flag around the world we would not have a problem.

I love living in Brighton we are intergrated and accepting, colour, race, sexuality does not matter no pockets of communities. Our town chases out anyone who wants to change us like the recent EDL March was hilarious TVs bashing skinheads over their heads with their handbags, and we all join in a great big Gay Pride party once a year not because we are gay but because it represents being what you choose to be in life and how we are born the way we are.

Please all you Enoch supporters try to embrace diversity some of us do a lot of positive and good work for the community and the whole world is becoming a big melting pot. Would hate you to be left behind..

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"i think enoch was right god help england"

Over the last few hundred years england has been conquering the World. Causing mayhem for the locals in these countries. Maybe it's just the chickens coming home to roost.

too many politicaly corect do gooders in this country.

swindon

"too many politicaly corect do gooders in this country."
I totally agree

Who in this thread would you say fits that description? Or is it just a lazy insult at those that don'tagree with your ideologies?

Too many ignorant reactionary halfwits in this country

swindon

I'm passionate about my country I pay my taxes so I ave every rite to say if its being fucked by the goverment or anyone else who comes here

"I'm passionate about my country I pay my taxes so I ave every rite to say if its being fucked by the goverment or anyone else who comes here "

By *hoosy_strumpetCouple  over a year ago

W F AREA

"I'm passionate about my country I pay my taxes so I ave every rite to say if its being fucked by the goverment or anyone else who comes here "