FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Skint

Skint

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After watching the above programme tonight it makes me realise that the UK welfare system needs to be changed.

Why should a 21 year old woman with 5 children get so much benefit. The benefit should be capped for 2 children maximum. If you can't feed them then don't breed them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Then what happens if they have a third?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

What happens to the 3rd 4th and 5th if they have more then?

By *wingerdelightCouple  over a year ago

eastliegh

The entire benifit system needs a rethink its bringing the country to its knees. There are far to many second generation claimants who dont know any other way

By *asic66Man  over a year ago

wrexham

ths goverment is crap ,making the worse off like diabled poore

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"ths goverment is crap ,making the worse off like diabled poore "

Say again?

"What happens to the 3rd 4th and 5th if they have more then?"

They will have to manage their money to cope for the extra children. It would be their choice to have children and should not expect the state to support them.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"There are far to many second generation claimants who dont know any other way"

Too true

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did watch this program and they all targeted the the goverment and benefits agencies for not giving them what they need!

But none of them stopped to realise that they're money comes from Joe bloggs who pay they're taxes!

But it's takeing the piss when someone can sit there and whinge how they going to feed they're children while watching tv on 40"+ telly !!! WTF

By *exyminxxWoman  over a year ago

sexyville

I have to agree with everything that had been said. Radical welfare forms are slowlyb being introduced which makes the claimant solely responsible for paying their rent and council tax. They are going to get money once a month and without budgeting skills they ate going to struggle.

It's about time the government did something because they have paid generation after generation to sit on their arse and do nothing x

This programme appears to have been made by the Tory party due to the fact it demonises people on benefits.

The problems a lot of the people in these areas is due to the fact that the industry that the estates grew up around has gone and nothing has replaced it other than poverty.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"This programme appears to have been made by the Tory party due to the fact it demonises people on benefits.

The problems a lot of the people in these areas is due to the fact that the industry that the estates grew up around has gone and nothing has replaced it other than poverty. "

The BBC did a series called Saints and Sinners. It highlighted the audacity of some people defrauding the state, the biggest crook was a dentist, whilst showing those in genuine need. Again people from all strata of society.

Sadly, the people in Skint are enjoying their 15 minutes, perpetuating the myth that people on benefits get thousands of tax payers money to breed and live high off the hog.

If there's no work, no hope: what do you do?

"This programme appears to have been made by the Tory party due to the fact it demonises people on benefits.

The problems a lot of the people in these areas is due to the fact that the industry that the estates grew up around has gone and nothing has replaced it other than poverty.

The BBC did a series called Saints and Sinners. It highlighted the audacity of some people defrauding the state, the biggest crook was a dentist, whilst showing those in genuine need. Again people from all strata of society.

Sadly, the people in Skint are enjoying their 15 minutes, perpetuating the myth that people on benefits get thousands of tax payers money to breed and live high off the hog.

If there's no work, no hope: what do you do?"

If there's no work you certainly don't have lots of children and expect the state to support you. The girl in the programme was 21 and had 5 children. Surely we can't support or agree with people with attitudes like that.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

The benefit system has changed...The community care grants have gone, the social fund loan has gone. Its now something or other and you have to apply to your LA for that....Further universal credits have been brought in..You livee off a certain amount and thats it regardless of how many kids you have..Its £500 per week for a family and £350 per week for a single person...this includes your rent so they will be responible for paying their own rent....Will see many evictions due to rent arrears...

By *rokengirlWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"The benefit system has changed...The community care grants have gone, the social fund loan has gone. Its now something or other and you have to apply to your LA for that....Further universal credits have been brought in..You livee off a certain amount and thats it regardless of how many kids you have..Its £500 per week for a family and £350 per week for a single person...this includes your rent so they will be responible for paying their own rent....Will see many evictions due to rent arrears..."

I would love to be getting £500 a week tax free that would mean if they were working they would need to have something like a £30,000 plus wage a year not likely to happen In most cases

What do thay do in other countries like oz and France if have lots of children and no jobs ??

"After watching the above programme tonight it makes me realise that the UK welfare system needs to be changed.

Why should a 21 year old woman with 5 children get so much benefit. The benefit should be capped for 2 children maximum. If you can't feed them then don't breed them."

That's exactly why they breed them to get our hard earned cash

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

The trouble is, £ 350 and £ 500 living expense is so much less than so many people who get up early, and come home late, and have to stay away from home, and miss weekends and bank holidays with their family and exhaust themselves and get treated like dirt AT WORK get compared to getting more, for doing NOTHING.

This is simply not ethical and financially sustainable.

That idiot Phillpots was bringing home more in benefits than I bring home after tax and I am on a pretty fair wage.

The genuinely needy should always be supported, but it now seems like a lifestyle choice in too many cases

"The trouble is, £ 350 and £ 500 living expense is so much less than so many people who get up early, and come home late, and have to stay away from home, and miss weekends and bank holidays with their family and exhaust themselves and get treated like dirt AT WORK get compared to getting more, for doing NOTHING.

That idiot Phillpots was bringing home more in benefits than I bring home after tax and I am on a pretty fair wage.

The genuinely needy should always be supported, but it now seems like a lifestyle choice in too many cases"

Well said

"What do thay do in other countries like oz and France if have lots of children and no jobs ??"

I know in Denmark they have a really good welfare system...workers pay 40% tax over there..You are on it for a certain amount of time the they will find you a job and you must do that job..You can still apply for jobs but if you don't find a job they get one for you..They match up your skills to whatever jobs there are or they put you in a job that you have tranferable skills for... The danish don't tend to have large families.. Their immigration is also very tight and difficult to become a DK citizen..

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

If there's no work, no hope: what do you do?

If there's no work you certainly don't have lots of children and expect the state to support you. The girl in the programme was 21 and had 5 children. Surely we can't support or agree with people with attitudes like that."

No I don't, I feel sad they think bringing more children into their wretched existence is the way to go.

"The trouble is, £ 350 and £ 500 living expense is so much less than so many people who get up early, and come home late, and have to stay away from home, and miss weekends and bank holidays with their family and exhaust themselves and get treated like dirt AT WORK get compared to getting more, for doing NOTHING.

The genuinely needy should always be supported, but it now seems like a lifestyle choice in too many cases

Well said "

Its the GENUINE ones who don't get help in our opinion,my wife broke her knee cap in half 7 years ago and really struggles to walk,only manages short distances,We had 2 young children at the time so I had to take my redundancy to look after the kids,for 7 years we have fought the D.W.P to get some sort of disability allowance,she has had 3 tribunerals and failed to get the 15 points required,all 3 times we have appealed and the last time there she got 14 points,but that is still not enough,she is now signing job seekers,and even the job centre have said,we cant find you anything with the disabilities you have,yet she still has to sign on and prove she's looking for work.A knee replacement is the only way forward for us but because of her age they wont even think about an op until Ali is in her 50's.Yet our neighbour claims for everything and has great pleasure in telling us were too honest and don't know how to play the system like she does,as she speeds off to the shops in her brand new mini countryman mobility car.she claims for a bad back and gets everything but she teaches line dancing and Zumba,system needs a whole new overhaul in our opinion

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I only caught a glimpse of this last week.

A young mum who seemed genuinely decent and was having to wait for benefits and worrying about feeding the kids said .

How come they can get money and people who have nothing, like us, can't.

They were watching a 'fuck off huge' t.v. sitting round in plush jim jams and had better furniture than me ...

They don't know the meaning of 'have nothing'......

Mind you I don't think anyone should experience having nothing but we have bred a soft society.

Well said Its the GENUINE ones who don't get help in our opinion,my wife broke her knee cap in half 7 years ago and really struggles to walk,only manages short distances,We had 2 young children at the time so I had to take my redundancy to look after the kids,for 7 years we have fought the D.W.P to get some sort of disability allowance,she has had 3 tribunerals and failed to get the 15 points required,all 3 times we have appealed and the last time there she got 14 points,but that is still not enough,she is now signing job seekers,and even the job centre have said,we cant find you anything with the disabilities you have,yet she still has to sign on and prove she's looking for work.A knee replacement is the only way forward for us but because of her age they wont even think about an op until Ali is in her 50's.Yet our neighbour claims for everything and has great pleasure in telling us were too honest and don't know how to play the system like she does,as she speeds off to the shops in her brand new mini countryman mobility car.she claims for a bad back and gets everything but she teaches line dancing and Zumba,system needs a whole new overhaul in our opinion "

If you believe that she is committing fraud then report her...See people everyday are committing benefit fraud people know they are but don't report them. Then moan about what a great life they have. (that was not a dig).

Well said Its the GENUINE ones who don't get help in our opinion,my wife broke her knee cap in half 7 years ago and really struggles to walk,only manages short distances,We had 2 young children at the time so I had to take my redundancy to look after the kids,for 7 years we have fought the D.W.P to get some sort of disability allowance,she has had 3 tribunerals and failed to get the 15 points required,all 3 times we have appealed and the last time there she got 14 points,but that is still not enough,she is now signing job seekers,and even the job centre have said,we cant find you anything with the disabilities you have,yet she still has to sign on and prove she's looking for work.A knee replacement is the only way forward for us but because of her age they wont even think about an op until Ali is in her 50's.Yet our neighbour claims for everything and has great pleasure in telling us were too honest and don't know how to play the system like she does,as she speeds off to the shops in her brand new mini countryman mobility car.she claims for a bad back and gets everything but she teaches line dancing and Zumba,system needs a whole new overhaul in our opinion

If you believe that she is committing fraud then report her...See people everyday are committing benefit fraud people know they are but don't report them. Then moan about what a great life they have. (that was not a dig). "

Reported her twice misscheeky and yet still nothing has happened

[Removed by poster at 27/05/13 09:40:07]

Well said Its the GENUINE ones who don't get help in our opinion,my wife broke her knee cap in half 7 years ago and really struggles to walk,only manages short distances,We had 2 young children at the time so I had to take my redundancy to look after the kids,for 7 years we have fought the D.W.P to get some sort of disability allowance,she has had 3 tribunerals and failed to get the 15 points required,all 3 times we have appealed and the last time there she got 14 points,but that is still not enough,she is now signing job seekers,and even the job centre have said,we cant find you anything with the disabilities you have,yet she still has to sign on and prove she's looking for work.A knee replacement is the only way forward for us but because of her age they wont even think about an op until Ali is in her 50's.Yet our neighbour claims for everything and has great pleasure in telling us were too honest and don't know how to play the system like she does,as she speeds off to the shops in her brand new mini countryman mobility car.she claims for a bad back and gets everything but she teaches line dancing and Zumba,system needs a whole new overhaul in our opinion

If you believe that she is committing fraud then report her...See people everyday are committing benefit fraud people know they are but don't report them. Then moan about what a great life they have. (that was not a dig). Reported her twice misscheeky and yet still nothing has happened "

She either has a bad bad or she has good enough proof to state she needs what she is claiming..Not sure teaching Zumba is a cure for a bad back...

The prob with capping the amount of children is what do you do with people like me I was married and not on benifits but when my ex left I needed the system to help me out wile I get back on my feet . I now work and clame very little help . What is needed is more investigators I know at least 5 family's that are claming money that they shouldn't and yes I have reported them but still nothing's dun about it

"The prob with capping the amount of children is what do you do with people like me I was married and not on benifits but when my ex left I needed the system to help me out wile I get back on my feet . I now work and clame very little help . What is needed is more investigators I know at least 5 family's that are claming money that they shouldn't and yes I have reported them but still nothing's dun about it "

Its called working the system, they have degrees in doing it

Struggles to walk, but it does not seem to interfere with your swinging just an observation

If you believe that she is committing fraud then report her...See people everyday are committing benefit fraud people know they are but don't report them. Then moan about what a great life they have. (that was not a dig). "

Struggles to walk, but it does not seem to interfere with your swinging just an observation

so you say she struggles to walk but it does not seem to interfere with swinging tho, just an obervation

By *athfindersCouple  over a year ago

Hull

I had to laugh when the woman with 5 children said she had 4 pounds to feed the family this week. All the while hubby is sat watching his 40 inch flat screen whilst playing his PS3 and she had an iPhone on the arm of the chair. You may have 4 pounds to pay for food but that is because you have used the money to buy the luxuries everyone else works hard for!!

The only difference between the dole and working is that those working put priorities of food and rent first. I would never allow my child to go hungry whilst watching my flat screen TV!

When the money is handed out it is easy to spend every penny. When it is earned you respect it and use it sensibly!

If you believe that she is committing fraud then report her...See people everyday are committing benefit fraud people know they are but don't report them. Then moan about what a great life they have. (that was not a dig). so you say she struggles to walk but it does not seem to interfere with swinging tho, just an obervation"

long distances yes,but don't see your point why that would have anything to do with her having sex

CARDIFF

"The prob with capping the amount of children is what do you do with people like me I was married and not on benifits but when my ex left I needed the system to help me out wile I get back on my feet . I now work and clame very little help . What is needed is more investigators I know at least 5 family's that are claming money that they shouldn't and yes I have reported them but still nothing's dun about it "

That is what the system is for, to help people when in genuine need through no fault of their own.

It should NOT be a more profitable lifestyle choice ad infinitum

If you believe that she is committing fraud then report her...See people everyday are committing benefit fraud people know they are but don't report them. Then moan about what a great life they have. (that was not a dig). so you say she struggles to walk but it does not seem to interfere with swinging tho, just an obervation long distances yes,but don't see your point why that would have anything to do with her having sex"

As long as she's not doing it doggy I can't see how a bad knee would stop you swinging !

Personally, I would be better off signing on, I earn a pittance, but for me it's soul destroying, having to justify myself everytime I go, been there done that and hated it, however I still need the Tax credits in order for me to be able to live, but I would rather not have handouts...I have my pride.

I do have neighbours who have 4+ kids who seem to be living the life of riley, her mum has a mobility car which she doesn't use, so the daughter uses it.

I have paid into the system all my adult life, hit a bad patch when my ex left me, do you think I could get help? not on your Nellie, no one wanted to help me, but then like many have said, I didn't know how to work the system, I'm holding my own now tho

Can i just ask if wat op says cap benefits to two children what about the people that sere worki g and found themselves without work for no fault of theres and have two plus children

"I had to laugh when the woman with 5 children said she had 4 pounds to feed the family this week. All the while hubby is sat watching his 40 inch flat screen whilst playing his PS3 and she had an iPhone on the arm of the chair. You may have 4 pounds to pay for food but that is because you have used the money to buy the luxuries everyone else works hard for!!

The only difference between the dole and working is that those working put priorities of food and rent first. I would never allow my child to go hungry whilst watching my flat screen TV!

When the money is handed out it is easy to spend every penny. When it is earned you respect it and use it sensibly!

"

Trouble is that the flat screen TV or PS3 is not theirs...Those weekly payment companies infuriate me.. 1000000% interest.. They target those on benefits too.. However if you can't afford it then don't get it or get anything on credit..Everything I own is brought and paid for I have nothing that I brought through credit..

CARDIFF

I would introduce a simple system :

I shall first place my tinfoil hat on my head

1) A days take home wage is £ 100. YOU MUST do a days govt/local authority organised community work for every £ 100 in benefits you receive. Child care facilities should be made available and a deduction from benefits should be made to cover this

2) introduce a voucher system. I object to my taxes being used to fund drugs, alcohol, tobacco and huge TV's. The amount of cash paid should be limited

3)There is NO extra benefits paid beyond 2 children

4) No benefits are paid to new immigrants until they have worked at an official and tax paying post with a NI number for 5 years.

5) Benefit fraud should be subject to years of unpaid community work penalties

"I had to laugh when the woman with 5 children said she had 4 pounds to feed the family this week. All the while hubby is sat watching his 40 inch flat screen whilst playing his PS3 and she had an iPhone on the arm of the chair. You may have 4 pounds to pay for food but that is because you have used the money to buy the luxuries everyone else works hard for!!

Trouble is that the flat screen TV or PS3 is not theirs...Those weekly payment companies infuriate me.. 1000000% interest.. They target those on benefits too.. However if you can't afford it then don't get it or get anything on credit..Everything I own is brought and paid for I have nothing that I brought through credit.."

Ditto, my thoughts too, if I can't buy it, I don't have it...simple

"What do thay do in other countries like oz and France if have lots of children and no jobs ??

I know in Denmark they have a really good welfare system...workers pay 40% tax over there..You are on it for a certain amount of time the they will find you a job and you must do that job..You can still apply for jobs but if you don't find a job they get one for you..They match up your skills to whatever jobs there are or they put you in a job that you have tranferable skills for... The danish don't tend to have large families.. Their immigration is also very tight and difficult to become a DK citizen.."

just I am sure we could learn from places over sea x things do need changing but kids cant suffer x

I have 2 jobs just to keep my head above the water... My 2nd one should be tax free...

2 years ago I cold called 10 places, got 9 turn downs and a job on the last one.

My ex wife earns more in benefits than I do in a month working 40+ hours... so wrong

"What do thay do in other countries like oz and France if have lots of children and no jobs ??

I know in Denmark they have a really good welfare system...workers pay 40% tax over there..You are on it for a certain amount of time the they will find you a job and you must do that job..You can still apply for jobs but if you don't find a job they get one for you..They match up your skills to whatever jobs there are or they put you in a job that you have tranferable skills for... The danish don't tend to have large families.. Their immigration is also very tight and difficult to become a DK citizen.. just I am sure we could learn from places over sea x things do need changing but kids cant suffer x"

Don't get me wrong they have their own issues..Many from Greenland come to denmark and often end up sleeping rough etc...So they do have their own issues but not as bad as it is here...

CARDIFF

I know in Denmark they have a really good welfare system...workers pay 40% tax over there..You are on it for a certain amount of time the they will find you a job and you must do that job..You can still apply for jobs but if you don't find a job they get one for you..They match up your skills to whatever jobs there are or they put you in a job that you have tranferable skills for... The danish don't tend to have large families.. Their immigration is also very tight and difficult to become a DK citizen.. just I am sure we could learn from places over sea x things do need changing but kids cant suffer x"

I agree, but the "benefit kids" invariably do suffer through the parental reliance on benefits as a lifestyle choice in so many cases, Tia Sharp, the Phillpot children to name but 2 recent cases.

It is NO example to set, it really isn't

Trouble is if its there for the taking then people will take it...

CARDIFF

"I have 2 jobs just to keep my head above the water... My 2nd one should be tax free...

2 years ago I cold called 10 places, got 9 turn downs and a job on the last one.

My ex wife earns more in benefits than I do in a month working 40+ hours... so wrong"

It is wrong, morally, socially and consequentially wrong.

Welfare benefits needs looking at without doubt but the folk shown on tv or highlighted in press are a very small percentage on those on benefits.

Everyone gets tarred with same brush but whats happening nowadays is shocking as those with genuine needs and help are being treated appallingly.

The other day i read in paper the dwp through its medical team said a woman who was terminally ill was said to be fit for work whilst she was dying she got letter saying her money was being stopped. The lady died. Do the mail,sun etc mention this do they fuck.

The government and hmrc already have power to reword tax rules so that anything purchased in uk as to have tax paid here i use google as example who through manouvering class sales as being done in ireland even if you purchased in bradford. When they seriously take action on this then perhaps then and only then will i take them as being serious about us all being in it together.

CARDIFF

"Trouble is if its there for the taking then people will take it..."

That is so right, a certain percentage will always try it, however that is what society and the rule of law should be about, people should NOT be allowed to be able to work the mechanisms in place to such advantage. Surely a system can be robust enough to deter ?

If you believe that she is committing fraud then report her...See people everyday are committing benefit fraud people know they are but don't report them. Then moan about what a great life they have. (that was not a dig). so you say she struggles to walk but it does not seem to interfere with swinging tho, just an obervation long distances yes,but don't see your point why that would have anything to do with her having sex"

well having a knee that was broke in 1/2 and can't be used as fully as it should would be just as difficult during a good sex session as it would walking

CARDIFF

"Welfare benefits needs looking at without doubt but the folk shown on tv or highlighted in press are a very small percentage on those on benefits.

Everyone gets tarred with same brush but whats happening nowadays is shocking as those with genuine needs and help are being treated appallingly.

The other day i read in paper the dwp through its medical team said a woman who was terminally ill was said to be fit for work whilst she was dying she got letter saying her money was being stopped. The lady died. Do the mail,sun etc mention this do they fuck.

The government and hmrc already have power to reword tax rules so that anything purchased in uk as to have tax paid here i use google as example who through manouvering class sales as being done in ireland even if you purchased in bradford. When they seriously take action on this then perhaps then and only then will i take them as being serious about us all being in it together."

I don't disagree, those in genuine need seem to be the worst treated, I know so much is a media slant these days but nontherless, we can all quote from examples from our own experience where others laugh at us for working as they sit on their backsides.

I have always said i think benifits should be paid out in 80% food vouchers

If you believe that she is committing fraud then report her...See people everyday are committing benefit fraud people know they are but don't report them. Then moan about what a great life they have. (that was not a dig). so you say she struggles to walk but it does not seem to interfere with swinging tho, just an obervation long distances yes,but don't see your point why that would have anything to do with her having sex well having a knee that was broke in 1/2 and can't be used as fully as it should would be just as difficult during a good sex session as it would walking "

I enjoy the fun I have thank you ,but if you feel that me being disabled should stop me having sex I will re write my profile and join a convent.Swinging isn't all about full on hard sex is it ????

I don't begrudge anyone having to claim benefits, but those who have lost their jobs through no fault of there own have to go through some crap to get what they are entitled to, while those who have been on benefits long term are left alone

CARDIFF

"I have always said i think benifits should be paid out in 80% food vouchers "

I think it's the way, adjusted of course.

Household goods voucher, bedding, etc a %

Food vouchers X % redeemable for meat/veg etc, no alcohol

clothing vouchers Y %

cash z amount ( limited how much disposable cash do working people actually have ?)

if your housing and utility bills are paid via benefits and you have vouchers for clothing and food, what else do you actually need to get by on ?

If you want luxuries, work for them and save for the, like I have to

If you believe that she is committing fraud then report her...See people everyday are committing benefit fraud people know they are but don't report them. Then moan about what a great life they have. (that was not a dig). so you say she struggles to walk but it does not seem to interfere with swinging tho, just an obervation long distances yes,but don't see your point why that would have anything to do with her having sex well having a knee that was broke in 1/2 and can't be used as fully as it should would be just as difficult during a good sex session as it would walking I enjoy the fun I have thank you ,but if you feel that me being disabled should stop me having sex I will re write my profile and join a convent.Swinging isn't all about full on hard sex is it ????"

and at what point did I say you should?

"I have always said i think benifits should be paid out in 80% food vouchers "
yes maybe vouchers in things but ..... would have to be done to people could not give them to others .

"I have always said i think benifits should be paid out in 80% food vouchers yes maybe vouchers in things but ..... would have to be done to people could not give them to others ."
a the voucher scheme reminds me when local housing est was being modernised tenents where giving voucher to help with decorating cost, to which most sold them in the local pub

CARDIFF

"I have always said i think benifits should be paid out in 80% food vouchers yes maybe vouchers in things but ..... would have to be done to people could not give them to others . a the voucher scheme reminds me when local housing est was being modernised tenents where giving voucher to help with decorating cost, to which most sold them in the local pub "

computerised, scanned at point of scale, in conjunction with a benefits card with photo and chip and pin, like the lottery these days, open to corruption as is anything, but also secure if a good system is in place

"I have always said i think benifits should be paid out in 80% food vouchers yes maybe vouchers in things but ..... would have to be done to people could not give them to others . a the voucher scheme reminds me when local housing est was being modernised tenents where giving voucher to help with decorating cost, to which most sold them in the local pub "
see that's why if vouchers was in ,,, there would have to be away around this going on .

"I have always said i think benifits should be paid out in 80% food vouchers yes maybe vouchers in things but ..... would have to be done to people could not give them to others . a the voucher scheme reminds me when local housing est was being modernised tenents where giving voucher to help with decorating cost, to which most sold them in the local pub see that's why if vouchers was in ,,, there would have to be away around this going on ."
does not matter what security measure we bring in those in the know are 1 step ahead of us, take those companies that pay huge amounts to accountants to ensure they pay as little tax as possible, everyt time they close a loophole, they find another one and its back to square 1

» Add a new message to this topic