FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Knee high boots

Knee high boots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if I have posted this on the correct page, but does anyone know anyone or a manufacturer that does made to measure boots?! All the boots we seem to try off the shelf don't seem to fit the wife's calf. Any help will be appreciated.

T & J x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

Cobblers!

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

too wide or not wide enough? duo used to do them not sure if they still do but they had loads of different calf sizes you had to measure yours and then order the size you wanted i had a gorgeous pair from them some years back.

oldbury

duoboots.com expensive but worth it they are an investment

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yep duo boots are brilliant!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"too wide or not wide enough? duo used to do them not sure if they still do but they had loads of different calf sizes you had to measure yours and then order the size you wanted i had a gorgeous pair from them some years back."

They are not wide enough, but thanks for the tip, we'll take a look at duoboots

T & J x

oldbury

"too wide or not wide enough? duo used to do them not sure if they still do but they had loads of different calf sizes you had to measure yours and then order the size you wanted i had a gorgeous pair from them some years back.

T & J x"

cheaper option is evans or yours clothing go for the extra wide calf option i have big calfs and have a couple of pairs from both of these places now money is tighter

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

'Alberg' in Richmond Norths Yorks do motorcycle boots and i think they do made to measure 'other boots too' try them !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"too wide or not wide enough? duo used to do them not sure if they still do but they had loads of different calf sizes you had to measure yours and then order the size you wanted i had a gorgeous pair from them some years back.

T & J x

cheaper option is evans or yours clothing go for the extra wide calf option i have big calfs and have a couple of pairs from both of these places now money is tighter"

I've had boots from Evans too

» Add a new message to this topic