FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How different is life today

How different is life today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

as opposed to the life our forefathers had? It feels a lot less safe and secure sometimes... but maybe that is just because we are better informed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ignorance was bliss then,also we were never in the house,your mother always kicked you out.Also there was no health and safety then.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I want my life back when I was a child..I felt safe and secure and no worries in the world....

"Ignorance was bliss then,also we were never in the house,your mother always kicked you out.Also there was no health and safety then."
Wasn t it just... We played outside for hours and hours and nobody really worried where we were. We felt safe though.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

My forefathers were slaves, all things considered...

"I want my life back when I was a child..I felt safe and secure and no worries in the world.... "
I can completely understand that - wouldnt it be nice!

"My forefathers were slaves, all things considered..."
Reminds me I was thihnking of just my own culture - should have been more inclusive in my OP. Apologies.

Not so much better informed... As more informed by multimillion media moguls fighting to fill 24 hours of "news" with irresponsibly contrived bullshit in an attempt to grab a so called "scoop".....

This week's atrocity being the latest in a long line...

I bet the reason we got kicked out was because our mums and dads were fucking the arse off each other.

"Not so much better informed... As more informed by multimillion media moguls fighting to fill 24 hours of "news" with irresponsibly contrived bullshit in an attempt to grab a so called "scoop".....

This week's atrocity being the latest in a long line... "

You have a point!

"I bet the reason we got kicked out was because our mums and dads were fucking the arse off each other."
Never thought of that as a reason but then we were a lot less street wise than today's kids.

"I want my life back when I was a child..I felt safe and secure and no worries in the world.... "
Those days were just the best

"I want my life back when I was a child..I felt safe and secure and no worries in the world.... Those days were just the best "

Well yes unless you had a really bad start in life and I am sure a few people would not want to go back...

"I want my life back when I was a child..I felt safe and secure and no worries in the world.... Those days were just the best

Well yes unless you had a really bad start in life and I am sure a few people would not want to go back..."

So true - we sometimes assume that everybody had a happy childhood.

That was were Imlearned all my sex education from....in the feild of hay on a hot summers day.Seeing my first pussy and cock for the first time.Those we also the days my cock would never go down.Now I need a bleedin splint to make it stand up.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"My forefathers were slaves, all things considered...Reminds me I was thihnking of just my own culture - should have been more inclusive in my OP. Apologies. "

As were mine. My grandmother was born just before indentured slavery ended in 1917.

Relating how life was in my childhood now, again it depends on culture as much as anything. We weren't allowed out to play. We had chores to do (cleaning, shopping, ironing). I grew up in London and in lots of ways it feels safer now than it did then. I don't want to return to having red paint thrown over me and being told that next time it would be my blood covering me, just because my boyfriend then was white.

"That was were Imlearned all my sex education from....in the feild of hay on a hot summers day.Seeing my first pussy and cock for the first time.Those we also the days my cock would never go down.Now I need a bleedin splint to make it stand up."

"My forefathers were slaves, all things considered...Reminds me I was thihnking of just my own culture - should have been more inclusive in my OP. Apologies.

As were mine. My grandmother was born just before indentured slavery ended in 1917.

Relating how life was in my childhood now, again it depends on culture as much as anything. We weren't allowed out to play. We had chores to do (cleaning, shopping, ironing). I grew up in London and in lots of ways it feels safer now than it did then. I don't want to return to having red paint thrown over me and being told that next time it would be my blood covering me, just because my boyfriend then was white."

I used get called some horrid names when I walked down the street with my boyfriend who was black..I used to end up in tears as I did not understand how hateful some people are..

"I want my life back when I was a child..I felt safe and secure and no worries in the world.... Those days were just the best

Well yes unless you had a really bad start in life and I am sure a few people would not want to go back..."

That would be my worst nightmare ever

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Lots of things have changed, communication is easier, travel is easier and quicker for most. I sometimes truly fear for want my child has to come, all we can do is to prepare them as much as we can and hope.

Well yes unless you had a really bad start in life and I am sure a few people would not want to go back...

That would be my worst nightmare ever "

awww come here let me give you a booby cuddle..

"Lots of things have changed, communication is easier, travel is easier and quicker for most. I sometimes truly fear for want my child has to come, all we can do is to prepare them as much as we can and hope. "
It is a fine line between being protective and being over protective.

That would be my worst nightmare ever "

Sorry to hear that xx

"My forefathers were slaves, all things considered...Reminds me I was thihnking of just my own culture - should have been more inclusive in my OP. Apologies.

Relating how life was in my childhood now, again it depends on culture as much as anything. We weren't allowed out to play. We had chores to do (cleaning, shopping, ironing). I grew up in London and in lots of ways it feels safer now than it did then. I don't want to return to having red paint thrown over me and being told that next time it would be my blood covering me, just because my boyfriend then was white.

I used get called some horrid names when I walked down the street with my boyfriend who was black..I used to end up in tears as I did not understand how hateful some people are.. "

Some continue to to but it is so much better than it was.

That would be my worst nightmare ever

awww come here let me give you a booby cuddle.."

Snuggles up xx

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

My parents, now long dead, pre-dated the National Health Service and Social Security - They remembered large families, little food on the table and the real threat (and immense stigma)of the Work House.

I, however, had a wonderful childhood on the edge of a small town, surrounded by countryside, dens, climbing trees and all the rest. Were we ignorant of child molesters, or were people's priorities more sane and sensible?

I wouldn't like to be a street wise kid of today.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Relating how life was in my childhood now, again it depends on culture as much as anything. We weren't allowed out to play. We had chores to do (cleaning, shopping, ironing). I grew up in London and in lots of ways it feels safer now than it did then. I don't want to return to having red paint thrown over me and being told that next time it would be my blood covering me, just because my boyfriend then was white."

was that a white attack lickety or pressure form your own culture ?

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

I used get called some horrid names when I walked down the street with my boyfriend who was black..I used to end up in tears as I did not understand how hateful some people are.. "

Thats a fact hun ,i pity people that live bathed in hatred. i think it was the Beat who sang

"Stick him in your living room And turn off the light eh

Bet you wouldn't know if he was black or white "

was that a white attack lickety or pressure form your own culture ?"

It was a white attack, in Romford. My background is very mixed. My family has all colours and creeds. Although my paternal grandmother wasn't happy that I came out so black (she used to call me the coolie gal) and that my mother was CofE as my father was Catholic.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

It was a white attack, in Romford. My background is very mixed. My family has all colours and creeds. Although my paternal grandmother wasn't happy that I came out so black (she used to call me the coolie gal) and that my mother was CofE as my father was Catholic."

Bloody hell licky u got it from all sides. My second wife was mixed race and it was no walk in the park for us, I ended up fighting a few times as did she. People can be rather unpleasant at times

"My parents, now long dead, pre-dated the National Health Service and Social Security - They remembered large families, little food on the table and the real threat (and immense stigma)of the Work House.

I, however, had a wonderful childhood on the edge of a small town, surrounded by countryside, dens, climbing trees and all the rest. Were we ignorant of child molesters, or were people's priorities more sane and sensible?

I wouldn't like to be a street wise kid of today."

I d echo that sentiment

It was a white attack, in Romford. My background is very mixed. My family has all colours and creeds. Although my paternal grandmother wasn't happy that I came out so black (she used to call me the coolie gal) and that my mother was CofE as my father was Catholic."

Gosh, you really had it from all sides. How bad is that!

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

"as opposed to the life our forefathers had? It feels a lot less safe and secure sometimes... but maybe that is just because we are better informed? "

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

Depends how far back you go, my Grand-dad and great granddad had WWI AND WW2 !

LIfe in the 60's and 70's was sheer bliss but unfortunately we have lost that Britishness from our society. Blair is to blame and I certainly didn't vote for multi-cultism .

» Add a new message to this topic