FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > £30 to play in a private house!

£30 to play in a private house!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I dont know if I am alone in my thinking but it looks like some people are running a pimp trade on here. Single fem get in free. Cpls near enough to free, single guys, £30!!. Someone is getting paid for someone else to get fucked. There is only one name for that and it aint swinging. What do you think?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *wingerdelightCouple  over a year ago

eastliegh

report to admin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when we host parties we provide everything free ...... people coming incur costs to get here so its only right.

We would never attend house parties that charge.

May as well go to a club !!

Single men getting the shitty end I the stick again

It's not right! If they want the men there let them in for free if they don't then don't! Surely house party's r invite only anyway!????

By *ickloverMan  over a year ago

Devizes

"I dont know if I am alone in my thinking but it looks like some people are running a pimp trade on here. Single fem get in free. Cpls near enough to free, single guys, £30!!. Someone is getting paid for someone else to get fucked. There is only one name for that and it aint swinging. What do you think? "

Yeah, and the organiser ( a bloke ) is shagging all night too !!

well if its against rules let the powers that be sort it out but its simple if your not up for it move along and leave it. theres people on here who want couples for video work and then chuck them on adult work where people can pay to watch them,if your not happy with it don't do it.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We have been to loads of private parties, and have never been asked to pay!

On occasion the hosts have gone out of their way to provide extras to make the party really swing, like inflatable hot-tubs etc, and we would happily have paid a few quid to help out with the buffets and cleaning (there's always a few squirters lol!) but have always had our offers turned down.

The most we have ever managed to contribute is some food for a buffet.

I guess there lies the difference between those who do this for fun, and those out to make a quick buck!

"Single men getting the shitty end I the stick again

It's not right! If they want the men there let them in for free if they don't then don't! Surely house party's r invite only anyway!???? "

Yeah agree but if men got in for free, there will be 10 women, 10 couples and about 100 men. Sausage fest if you ask me lol.at least if as a male I have to pay to get in, I know there wont be tons of other blokes and only few women.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

I just don't turn up to house parties that charge. Simple.

I make a point of bringing a bottle of wine for the hosts (i don't drink, so its at cost to me). I shouldn't have to pay extra to get into a party that isn't a club.

If you see that on here, report to admin.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I just don't turn up to house parties that charge. Simple.

I make a point of bringing a bottle of wine for the hosts (i don't drink, so its at cost to me). I shouldn't have to pay extra to get into a party that isn't a club.

If you see that on here, report to admin."

Couldnt have said it better myself