FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > unwelcome visitors!

unwelcome visitors!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istress_L-Captain OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southport

I've not long got up (work nights) and found the garage doors open. Things have been moved about in there but we can't see if anything has gone.

I'm still shaking about it. There is so many tools in there they could use to break in the house with. Time to double lock things.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

had a similar thing occur ..they never took anything on the first visit but did come back later and burgled us.

take it as a warning and crank security up ..best of luck !

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Make sure you report it to the police and try to block door down

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This happened to an uncle of mine a few years ago, he booby trapped the inside of the garage door with shot gun cartridges - no one got hurt but made one hell of a noise when the burglars came back having checked out the contents of his garage - scared the crap out of them and scared them off empty handed - likely scared the living daylights out of a few neighbours too. Luckily he lived out in the sticks & not in a built up area

and i thought this thread was about an army of George's (spiders) lol

By *istress_L-Captain OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southport

"and i thought this thread was about an army of George's (spiders) lol"

An army of George's wouldn't bother me. Maybe if I had an army I could get them attack the bastards!

Booby trapping is a grand idea. Too bad here in the states if somebody breaks in to your house/garage and hurts them selves or gets injured by a trap...they can turn around and sew the home owner! How messed up is that?

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Booby trapping is a grand idea. Too bad here in the states if somebody breaks in to your house/garage and hurts them selves or gets injured by a trap...they can turn around and sew the home owner! How messed up is that?"

lol I find US law funny...I lived out there for a while and used to laugh at things...

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Some states of the USofA, better to just shoot them.

"Booby trapping is a grand idea. Too bad here in the states if somebody breaks in to your house/garage and hurts them selves or gets injured by a trap...they can turn around and sew the home owner! How messed up is that?"

Not sure about the suing but the law protects the intruder here I think if they are harmed by the houseowner - screwed up or what!

» Add a new message to this topic