FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bin men

Bin men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They seem to lack the ability to leave the bin at your address....mine seems to have moved 5 houses down...not a hard job dragging a wheelie bin ,pressing a button and atleast placing outside where I live surely....ok rant over gonna run down street semi naked and retrieve said bin...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"They seem to lack the ability to leave the bin at your address....mine seems to have moved 5 houses down...not a hard job dragging a wheelie bin ,pressing a button and atleast placing outside where I live surely....ok rant over gonna run down street semi naked and retrieve said bin..."

...and thats why they move your bin!!!

"They seem to lack the ability to leave the bin at your address....mine seems to have moved 5 houses down...not a hard job dragging a wheelie bin ,pressing a button and atleast placing outside where I live surely....ok rant over gonna run down street semi naked and retrieve said bin...

...and thats why they move your bin!!!"

bad bin men

Well the buggers probably scarred for life now...that will teach em not to leave it outside my house....

"Well the buggers probably scarred for life now...that will teach em not to leave it outside my house.... "

You'll be the toast of the yard when they get back to the depot..

Youll be chasin ya bins up and down the street forever now....

"Well the buggers probably scarred for life now...that will teach em not to leave it outside my house....

You'll be the toast of the yard when they get back to the depot..

Youll be chasin ya bins up and down the street forever now.... "

I very much doubt it...not what they saw

magic have an image of you running down your street in a top but no pants lol

"magic have an image of you running down your street in a top but no pants lol"

god I would be shot on sight hahahah

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

I am quite happy with bin men........whilst I was at work in my 4x4 they decided to drive into the side of my car parked in a bay next to my house which is in a cul de sac. Tobe fair they knocked on the door and reported it to my son.

( think that might be the fact we have cameras on the outside of the house...synical )

So looks like they are 'writing it off' and have to hunt for another

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

A refuse collector is doing his rounds and notices one house in the street that doesn't have a wheelie-bin outside.

So he goes to the door and knocks. After a few minutes, an old Chinese man comes to the door. "Where's your bin?" the refuse collector asks.

"I bin upstairs," the Chinese man replies.

"No! Where's your dustbin?" he says. "I dust bin upstairs havin' a sh*t," the guy says.

"NO! WHERE'S YOUR WHEELIE-BIN?" he continues. The old man thinks for a minute then says: "Okay, you got me, I've wheelie bin having a wank."

"A refuse collector is doing his rounds and notices one house in the street that doesn't have a wheelie-bin outside.

So he goes to the door and knocks. After a few minutes, an old Chinese man comes to the door. "Where's your bin?" the refuse collector asks.

"No! Where's your dustbin?" he says. "I dust bin upstairs havin' a sh*t," the guy says.

"NO! WHERE'S YOUR WHEELIE-BIN?" he continues. The old man thinks for a minute then says: "Okay, you got me, I've wheelie bin having a wank." "

the ole ones are still the best

Love it

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"A refuse collector is doing his rounds and notices one house in the street that doesn't have a wheelie-bin outside.

"NO! WHERE'S YOUR WHEELIE-BIN?" he continues. The old man thinks for a minute then says: "Okay, you got me, I've wheelie bin having a wank."

the ole ones are still the best "

they re the only ones I know

the ole ones are still the best

they re the only ones I know "

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

By *ourgeMan  over a year ago

stourport nr kidderminster

around hear where i live they are told to put them back in front off the house where they came from , phone local council and complain

» Add a new message to this topic