FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > things that make you go hmmmm!

things that make you go hmmmm!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obleton OP   Man  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

What have you come across lately on a profile that is so obviously, transparently, and laughably fucking fake that you wonder why they even bother.

Like 1 day old single female profiles with " ooh usernameXYZ is an amazing shag - go get him ladies!" as a status message.

Or another single female profile stating that her FB will be meeting and "vetting" all single fems and couples before she meets them

Seriously - does that fool anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I’m unable to tell the difference between fake and genuine profiles just by sight…..

I can only tell by touching the people concerned …..

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Well I’m unable to tell the difference between fake and genuine profiles just by sight…..

I can only tell by touching the people concerned …..

"

Yeah as my Mum used to say; 'Suck it and see.'

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think I'll help Soxy!

Things that make go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm are those "buzz" things my female friend uses on me i go all mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

"What have you come across lately on a profile that is so obviously, transparently, and laughably fucking fake that you wonder why they even bother.

Like 1 day old single female profiles with " ooh usernameXYZ is an amazing shag - go get him ladies!" as a status message.

Or another single female profile stating that her FB will be meeting and "vetting" all single fems and couples before she meets them

Seriously - does that fool anyone?

"

Oh and being serious now ... NO they don't fool me anymore

"

"

I refer to these as 'cheerleader' profiles, cooked up by the guys they're praising in question in a misguided attempt to better their chances on here.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

www.lyricsbox.com/c-and-c-music-factory-lyrics-things-that-make-you-go-hmmmm-7vprc7q.html

That's all folks......

By *obleton OP   Man  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"

I refer to these as 'cheerleader' profiles, cooked up by the guys they're praising in question in a misguided attempt to better their chances on here."

But only after the attempt to concoct a verification between the two profiles has failed

Funny yet tragic

» Add a new message to this topic