FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cruelty to animals

cruelty to animals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just saw something really upsetting. 5 teenage youths on bikes chasing a small herd of young calves around a field, terrifying them to distraction. What kind of youngsters would do something like that. I shouted at one of them that he was just a sick bastard. He just ignored me and carried on with his sick horrid game with his horrid sick friends. luckily I know who the owners are and reported them to them when I got back home. I Feel so sorry for the animals.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there are lots of young people like that around these days, their parents dont bring them up properly and teach them right from wrong.

its nice to know there are decent people like you around who care though.

i always get very upset about any sort of cruelty to animals.

By *rjeremyMan  over a year ago

planet earth

"luckily I know who the owners are and reported them to them when I got back home. I Feel so sorry for the animals."

Owner of the cows or the gobshite kids?

If you know who they are around our area I'd love to chat to them !

Did you not report to police as it was happening?

No I didn't have my phone on me. Wish I had now. It made my blood boil.

[Removed by poster at 22/05/13 20:41:36]

I was not criticising far from it have you reoorted it now tbough.

Yes I did. I've spoken to the owner on the phone about it as I have their number. Must have been really worrying for them. Trouble is with these youngsters is they hunt in packs. If I'd have said anything to them all together they'd have probably set on me. As it was I came across one of them on his own. I told him he is really sick to be doing what they were doing and for goodness sake stop. They were corralling them into a corner of the field and then teasing them and shouting at them. so cruel. I couldn't believe it.

"Yes I did. I've spoken to the owner on the phone about it as I have their number. Must have been really worrying for them. Trouble is with these youngsters is they hunt in packs. If I'd have said anything to them all together they'd have probably set on me. As it was I came across one of them on his own. I told him he is really sick to be doing what they were doing and for goodness sake stop. They were corralling them into a corner of the field and then teasing them and shouting at them. so cruel. I couldn't believe it."

seeing as they will probably end up on someone's breakfast plate I think a bunch of youth teasing them is the least of their worries

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"seeing as they will probably end up on someone's breakfast plate I think a bunch of youth teasing them is the least of their worries "

I have eaten many an animal for breakfast - but No Animal deserves that.. the cows lifespan is quite short as it is.. they need a stress free life to produce the best meat or milk....

[Removed by poster at 22/05/13 21:59:50]

Animal cruelty in any form is gross and horrible ..... everything has a right to live a normal happy life........ some human beings are so pathetic its beyond belief

» Add a new message to this topic