FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fake names

fake names

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I saw someone I know on here and she uses her real name. Ash is not my real name. I dont give my real name out until we start chatting. I do this so it is less likely that someone recognises me. Who else has a internet name?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

erm kilted is not my real name nor is tony - as its state when you first sign up not to give out your real name. till you meet them

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Me.. a three actually..

most people use one of those names very few people know my real name. The only people that use it are at work.

By *ontystashMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Same boat as you m8 carnt take the chance

I only use Legs till I know someone well enough and likely to meet. Having said that, some will still call me legs lol

"erm kilted is not my real name nor is tony - as its state when you first sign up not to give out your real name. till you meet them"

Ah yeah good point forgot about that

Minxie Minx is my real name .......... yeah rite !!!! lol

On another site we used our real names, when this site said not to on sign up, it threw us for a while... hence the reason we have such crap fab names

They sort of work but it gets too confusing so real ones are used when we meet.

Dont think chicks would dig would my real name of Tarquin lol

I use a fake name, purely because last time i was on here and had my real name up i had random people from here that id never spoken to trying to add me on facebook

"I use a fake name, purely because last time i was on here and had my real name up i had random people from here that id never spoken to trying to add me on facebook"

Solved that problem, by not being on Facetube. Though J is under her real name.

I use my screen name, and sign off with my inital, initially. Once I've started talking with someone I use my real name. My memory is shocking, and I don't respond to 'other' names in clubs. (A girlfriend used a fake name but never turned round when it was said, and me giving her a nudge was a tad obvious :O)

I dont see what the harm is, in knowing my first name, but I wouldn't give out my full name, dob, address and what not

I use my initial was out for a drink with someone and after an hour they realised they didn't even know my name

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

The names on our profile are not ours, but are linked to us in some way.

As we come from a very small town, our real names, as a couple, would instantly give us away.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"I use a fake name purely because last time I was on here and had my real name up I had random people from here that I'd never spoken to trying to add me on facebook"

Same here. People learn our real names once they've earned our trust. x

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm not Karen but my name does begin with a K. On another site i use a lot, particularly socially, we only have our username and no 'proper' name on profiles, as a consequence even though many people I'm quite close to and know my name, I will get called Candy or Popps in the pub lol

I am Sidney, my parents had a sick sense of humour!!!! yeh right! Lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I only use Legs till I know someone well enough and likely to meet. Having said that, some will still call me legs lol "

After you have met I assume legs may be far more open

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"After you have met I assume legs may be far more open "

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

What gets me is that people put a fake name on their profile say Sam then sign their first email as Pete..

what the hell is the point in that???

"I use a fake name purely because last time I was on here and had my real name up I had random people from here that I'd never spoken to trying to add me on facebook

Same here. People learn our real names once they've earned our trust. x"

We have had people weve seen at socials appear on our facebook page as in people we may know,all they knew were our first names!

Why do they want to pry into your vanilla life?

"I only use Legs till I know someone well enough and likely to meet. Having said that, some will still call me legs lol

After you have met I assume legs may be far more open "

Oh I say, what kind of girl do you take me for

My name's not Ol either.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It would take a wily one to suss my nom-de-plume

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

My names not john,,, or ,, soda, ,

it is 0204 though, made it easy getting a car registration that looks like a private plate,,

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm Sophie, and slut is an assumed role that I like, due to my insatiable need for play.

In Your Bush

"I only use Legs till I know someone well enough and likely to meet. Having said that, some will still call me legs lol

Oh I say, what kind of girl do you take me for "

I use a nickname, a lot of friends outside fab call me Lou, but it's not my actual name (neither is Louise or Louisa) just makes sense to use it

My real name is Paul , but then it's such a common name for my age group I don't think I have to worry too much Ann's well I couldn't possible comment

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

I have to use a fake name,

My real name - Hercules Rockefeller - is too long to fit in the name field

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

People kept finding me with just my real first name (it's not that unusual). It is funny getting messages on here addressed to Fussy Bint. People really should just address me as Ms Bint.

I dont use my name on here, if want to give it out i will.. But to all that chat to me, i'm jangels..

I never give my real name out unless I meet someone more than once, on a first meet I don't tell people my name, I don't have a fake name I just tell them I don't tell people my name, I don't see why someone who I meet just once needs to know

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

We made that mistake many years ago, used our real names,soon learnt after turning someone down how stupid we were. They went off on one threatening us with telling friends and family what we were up to.

Hence the daft sitcom name, although we do get called T n J on the odd meet. x

"I never give my real name out unless I meet someone more than once, on a first meet I don't tell people my name, I don't have a fake name I just tell them I don't tell people my name, I don't see why someone who I meet just once needs to know"

'Hey great to meet you, whats your name?'

'I dont tell people my name'

'Err' . . .(awkward silence)

"I never give my real name out unless I meet someone more than once, on a first meet I don't tell people my name, I don't have a fake name I just tell them I don't tell people my name, I don't see why someone who I meet just once needs to know

"

you know something most guys don't even ask, i've met lots of men who have never even asked me what my name is, i've actually met a guy 4 times now who i'm meeting again this weekend who still don't know my name, he's never asked so i've never told him

But those who do tend to ask on here while chatting so your scenario has never happened

Things like that aren't important to everyone

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"

"

bristol

my name really is freelove !

By *hoosy_strumpetCouple  over a year ago

W F AREA

I use my real name, lol,

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Oh I say, what kind of girl do you take me for "

i am sure that you are an open minded and friendly person

Our names are on our veris and profile I think I'd get too confused using a fake name but I still put (miss d) on forums

In Your Bush

"I never give my real name out unless I meet someone more than once, on a first meet I don't tell people my name, I don't have a fake name I just tell them I don't tell people my name, I don't see why someone who I meet just once needs to know

you know something most guys don't even ask, i've met lots of men who have never even asked me what my name is, i've actually met a guy 4 times now who i'm meeting again this weekend who still don't know my name, he's never asked so i've never told him

But those who do tend to ask on here while chatting so your scenario has never happened

"

4 times ! No way

What does he say? Lovely to meet you again thingymebob

4 times ! No way

What does he say? Lovely to meet you again thingymebob "

lol no, but who says that anyway, even if you do know someone's name would you really say....nice to meet you again jane? you just don't say that do you lol

Its just not often you use someone's name anyway, you don't call them by their name in conversation do you? names are more used to refer to someone or to call them to catch their attention why would you do either of those while having sex

Don't know, never really thought about it before, I just don't see knowing someone's name as important, I never ask meets what they are called

In Your Bush

4 times ! No way

What does he say? Lovely to meet you again thingymebob

lol no, but who says that anyway, even if you do know someone's name would you really say....nice to meet you again jane? you just don't say that do you lol

Its just not often you use someone's name anyway, you don't call them by their name in conversation do you? names are more used to refer to someone or to call them to catch their attention why would you do either of those while having sex

Don't know, never really thought about it before, I just don't see knowing someone's name as important, I never ask meets what they are called"

That would feel odd to me. I would like to hear you saying harder Marmaduke harder.

Ps don't go letting on my real name

"

That would feel odd to me. I would like to hear you saying harder Marmaduke harder.

Ps don't go letting on my real name"

ok just for you i'll tell you my real name so you can scream it while we're shagging

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Real name is on profile, but I won't be giving out my surname any time soon.

" I just don't see knowing someone's name as important, I never ask meets what they are called"

So..conversation must be pretty awkward.

What do you say then? "Oi!"

Mine user name is 25% fake..... I only added the "Y" to get past the 4 letter limit...

In Your Bush

"

Ps don't go letting on my real name

ok just for you i'll tell you my real name so you can scream it while we're shagging "

Oggy, Oggy, Oggy

Oi, oi, oi

bristol

thinking about it .. most the fellas ive met know my first name and surname. If someone asks then I tell them

" I just don't see knowing someone's name as important, I never ask meets what they are called

So..conversation must be pretty awkward.

What do you say then? "Oi!"

"

why must it?

how often do you use someone's name in conversation

if your sat talking to someone do you use their name?

if I was sat in a bar with someone i wouldn't say, would you like another drink Joe, id just say would you like another drink

when I meet guys off here I don't want a strong friendship with lots of contact and communication, I want a quick drink in a pub and sex, then go home, why do you need someone's name for that?

I suppose it depends how you do thing

if your looking for friendship and regular meets I guess knowing someone's name helps, if your not looking for that then names don't matter surely?

» Add a new message to this topic