FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > being fussy

being fussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Women can afford to be so much more fussy on fab compared to lives outside fab (pub, clubs etc). Agree or disagree?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeh agree il fuck anything on a night out after a few pints

Disagree. I'm have taste and sense in all parts of my life!!!

"Women can afford to be so much more fussy on fab compared to lives outside fab (pub, clubs etc). Agree or disagree? "

And the touch paper has been lit

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"Yeh agree il fuck anything on a night out after a few pints "

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Disagree.

My standards are just as high in other circumstances. I like toned, muscular tall men and those are the ones I chat up in any social situation not just swinging ones. I have discovered that a fair amount appreciate a curvy woman who is confident so it's a win win.

"Yeh agree il fuck anything on a night out after a few pints

"

The powers of ten pints of Strongbow

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I mean women get far more attention on fab so can pick and choose more

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

No, I walk away from as many people in pubs/clubs as I block and delete on here.

- Amy. x

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

It's possible you are right, but I'm not sure the two can be so easily compared. In the real world you might be attracted by the cheeky grin you get at the bar or if someone looks sexy in what they are wearing. On here a lot of the time it's a blurry mirror shot, a hairy cock shot and a 'fancy a shag'.

I disagree too

Im just as fussy i think i get attention in person and on here and still wouldn't shag anyone i didn't have an attraction to or got on with.

well i dont go to pubs or clubs but when i used to i picked up some very nice looking men, not sure about the ones when i was blind d*unk though.

i dont feel that bored, lonely or desperate lately that i will have just any tom dick or harry though, and i am learning to say no a bit more often.

By *ickloverMan  over a year ago

Devizes

I have no luck on this site, it seems like just one pic can make ladies delete and block. However I can be in a pub or club with the band I roadie for and because I have the confidence and a cheeky grin I can have success with the fairer sex,

So can a profile really give the best representation of someone? It may look like it has been written by Shakespeare, pictures by David Bailey and inspired by Socrates but the person behind it might have all the charm and charisma of a box jellyfish !

Yet a man of few written words may have a way about him that is only apparent in the flesh, that's the beauty of social meets. !

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

IRL I find it much easier to copulate with females as they are real and not made up like internet people.

"I have no luck on this site, it seems like just one pic can make ladies delete and block. However I can be in a pub or club with the band I roadie for and because I have the confidence and a cheeky grin I can have success with the fairer sex,

So can a profile really give the best representation of someone? It may look like it has been written by Shakespeare, pictures by David Bailey and inspired by Socrates but the person behind it might have all the charm and charisma of a box jellyfish !

Yet a man of few written words may have a way about him that is only apparent in the flesh, that's the beauty of social meets. ! "

well said. also some peoples pictures arent that good and you are pleasantly surprised when you meet them.

"Yeh agree il fuck anything on a night out after a few pints

The powers of ten pints of Strongbow "

beer goggles on!!!

Fussy on and off fab.

I use this site, not because I can't 'pull' in real life, but because it is more discreet. I can walk into pubs and clubs and pick up men for sex, but it wouldn't take long for me to obtain a reputation I would have to live with for the rest of my life.

"I have no luck on this site, it seems like just one pic can make ladies delete and block. However I can be in a pub or club with the band I roadie for and because I have the confidence and a cheeky grin I can have success with the fairer sex,

Yet a man of few written words may have a way about him that is only apparent in the flesh, that's the beauty of social meets. !

well said. also some peoples pictures arent that good and you are pleasantly surprised when you meet them."

Totally agree i met a guy off here and although his body shots were really good his face shots were ok and i was attracted but when i met him i was shocked at how handsome he actually was.

also the type of people you meet on here are more likely to be broad minded and experienced, hopefuly, where as someone you meet in a pub might not be.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am choosy both in dating and fab life...that prob why i have not had a date or meet in ages lol

"Women can afford to be so much more fussy on fab compared to lives outside fab (pub, clubs etc). Agree or disagree? "

Disagree as I am as choosy on fabs as I am in "real life"

Disagree, I'm just as fussy here as I am in my real world.

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"It's possible you are right, but I'm not sure the two can be so easily compared. In the real world you might be attracted by the cheeky grin you get at the bar or if someone looks sexy in what they are wearing. On here a lot of the time it's a blurry mirror shot, a hairy cock shot and a 'fancy a shag'."

You are right here lol! in the flesh you get to know their personality, aura, sex appeal etc.

Someone could look like a model on the website & even the same when you meet but could be as cold as fish so its totally different.

is it our fault men on here have no standards?

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

well said. also some peoples pictures arent that good and you are pleasantly surprised when you meet them.

Totally agree i met a guy off here and although his body shots were really good his face shots were ok and i was attracted but when i met him i was shocked at how handsome he actually was."

Isn't it great when that happens...You get to meet him in the flesh and think...wow!!

[Removed by poster at 22/05/13 13:19:55]

I disagree! I'm just as picky, perhaps even more so in real life! Why should I settle for less than I want or find attractive, anytime??

By *cEvil and BlueangelCouple  over a year ago

Co Durham

I disagree and im fussy ...full stop.

Some men on here will 'punch below there weight' just to get shagged tho

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

The term is discerning, not fussy.

By *rystal denisonWoman  over a year ago

trowbridge

yes I am fussy , and very happy about that.

but I am just as fussy outside fab

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

If women choose to be selective as to whom they meet then fair play to them..

we live in a still unequal society gender wise so if sites like this maybe help to redress the balance a tiny bit then thats good..

I think a lot of women on here get shed loads of messages for sex from guys who wouldnt otherwise want to approach them in a pub or club for various reasons.

"Women can afford to be so much more fussy on fab compared to lives outside fab (pub, clubs etc). Agree or disagree?

I think a lot of women on here get shed loads of messages for sex from guys who wouldnt otherwise want to approach them in a pub or club for various reasons."

Or perhaps men who have little success in pubs and clubs, come on here thinking women are 'easy', then are suprised when they don't meet everyone who messages them.

"I mean women get far more attention on fab so can pick and choose more"
Tescos and waitroes I have had offers , lol

"yes I am fussy , and very happy about that.

but I am just as fussy outside fab "

Snap xxx nothing wrong in being fussy I am about most things , lol food, drink, fashion, oo I love picking whats wright for me.

They get far more attention than males on here do you mean? Personally, and I'm sure the same goes for many women, I get as much attention off here as I do on it

kind of funny, the way some people think that certain types of women on here are supposed to be grateful that men want to have sex with them.

wonder what sydney university makes of it.

I would disagree as people in the main have standards and tend to keep to them no matter where they are. They may have less success in some areas apposed to others but in the main the level of fuss as you put it people have stays the same its the success rate that alters.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

what makes you say that? Some of the women on here are truly gorgeous and I'm sure that they get attention just walking down the street.

I think your post is designed to provoke discsusion though, like some of your others and I think that's a good thing its what fora are designed for

"Women can afford to be so much more fussy on fab compared to lives outside fab (pub, clubs etc). Agree or disagree?

I think a lot of women on here get shed loads of messages for sex from guys who wouldnt otherwise want to approach them in a pub or club for various reasons."

Agree. It always amuses me how people get offended. It's just a fact. Doesn't mean anyone is any more or any less fussy than in 'real life'. The internet is totally different.

is it our fault men on here have no standards? "

Well said lol

Well said lol "

Nope! It's the guys fault!

But it works both ways - on fab and in vanilla life too - whether it be the d*unken ten to two decision in a nightclub or the weekend horn on fab or in a swingers club. There are guilty parties of both sexes - and should they choose to lower their standards on occasion to satisfy urges that's entirely their choice.

Me? I'd rather go DIY !

Well said lol

someone who talks sense.

But it works both ways - on fab and in vanilla life too - whether it be the d*unken ten to two decision in a nightclub or the weekend horn on fab or in a swingers club. There are guilty parties of both sexes - and should they choose to lower their standards on occasion to satisfy urges that's entirely their choice.

Me? I'd rather go DIY ! "

Well said lol

on skype

I'm exactly the same as I would be in 'real' life, im a fussy bitch and proud of it

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"Totally agree i met a guy off here and although his body shots were really good his face shots were ok and i was attracted but when i met him i was shocked at how handsome he actually was."

Oh hush - you're making me blush!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Haha! I love forums!

I can afford to be fussy in all aspects of my life. Not because I'm a girl, mostly because I have a brain.

my ex husband was a gym instructor, my ex boyfriend a male model... Nope.. I'm actually less fussy on fab than real life... Yet on fab I don't often contact the guys that I would go for in vanilla world for fear of rejection.. go figure that one.

[Removed by poster at 23/05/13 10:46:42]

"Haha! I love forums!

I can afford to be fussy in all aspects of my life. Not because I'm a girl, mostly because I have a brain. "

And it don't rule our bits . xx

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Haha! I love forums!

I can afford to be fussy in all aspects of my life. Not because I'm a girl, mostly because I have a brain. And it don't rule our bits . xx"

Are you trying to say my life is ruled by my willy jo ? your a naughty minx ! lol

"Haha! I love forums!

I can afford to be fussy in all aspects of my life. Not because I'm a girl, mostly because I have a brain. And it don't rule our bits . xx

Are you trying to say my life is ruled by my willy jo ? your a naughty minx ! lol"

well I am sure some here let it take over there bits there brain , lol xx

Well said lol

So true im sure alot of both sexes have batted gone below their standards when d*unk to satisfy their urges off the site, the chewing arm off moment or slap to the forehead of what is that i slept with last night can be heard ringing around the town centre's most sunday mornings lol

On here i think it works both ways, some people bat above their level and some below, not all do this but quite a few!!

The OP's point although seen to be controversial, isn't entirely without some substance and could be perceived to apply to many on here when looking at peoples face and body pictures vs verifications of those met up with 20 years their junior and look like ryan gosling, or eva mendes

"I mean women get far more attention on fab so can pick and choose more

Tescos and waitroes I have had offers , lol "

you get more attention on here because you are letting it known your looking

If you walked down the street with a sign above your head saying...looking for a shag, women would get just as much attention off here its just in everyday life men are less likely to approach you for sex in fear of offending you

But like above i've had offers in normal every day life, only last week I was walking tho Wolverhampton and a guy came up to me out the blue and asked me if he could take me for a drink lol I even had a guy ask my daughter if I was single once and if I was looking for a guy

[Removed by poster at 23/05/13 11:40:00]

yeah,there on women on here who would not even get noticed in a pub

infact there are women i know,who never get any.i feel like pointing them in the direction of some of the desperate men on here

yeah,there on women on here who would not even get noticed in a pub

infact there are women i know,who never get any.i feel like pointing them in the direction of some of the desperate men on here"

Desperate men are good, if you fancy them because i get pretty desperate sometimes as well.

they might not notice me in a pub because they wouldnt be able to see my fanny like they can on here.

then again most people notice me because i am a big girl.

there are always ways og getting noticed, if you really want too.

What gets me is why some of the women on here have such bad attitudes, I have read some profiles that have left me speechless with incredible asks from a woman who would struggle to pull in a pub or club. Give the guys a break I say, I know us fab fems get a lot of attention but come on girls, It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice xx

I'm much more fussy in clubs than on here.

On here I will chat to someone to see if it develops or turns into a great friendship, its hard to get a read on someone from a profile.

In clubs though, well I'm much more choosey, as I don't have the time to get a feel for someone and chat forever.

Single 7 years... by choice so clearly I'm not choosey about who I date/get to know in nilla (Sorry I couldn't resist) x x

Frankly im glad the chicks on here are fussy.

I dont like the idea of sleeping with someone who would willingly sleep with every man and his dog, not the best notion in the world.

Fussy is not to be construed as a negative.

Im the fussiest sod you'll know.

There has to be an attraction absolutely!

$0.02 actually no..I'll make it $0.03 just to push the boat out..I'm feeling generous

I am fussy all the time, on and off FAB!

» Add a new message to this topic