FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Email asking for money ?

Email asking for money ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had a email from a Lady vicar who john know whos on holiday in the middle east asking for 2000 as been mugged ? Now if its true we would help but you here of all sorts of scams ... Just john has her email and its the same one .. So how do we go about finding out if true of a scam ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We had a email from a Lady vicar who john know whos on holiday in the middle east asking for 2000 as been mugged ? Now if its true we would help but you here of all sorts of scams ... Just john has her email and its the same one .. So how do we go about finding out if true of a scam ???"

Definitely a scam this email has been doing the rounds report it and do NOT respond

It is a scam

Her email will have been hacked

Contact her directly - and not by email

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's a scam, email her direct if you have her email. It happens loads x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Scam, anyone in such a situation will get consular help etc with passport and travel back to the UK if genuine..

"Scam, anyone in such a situation will get consular help etc with passport and travel back to the UK if genuine.."
Thankyou I was thinking it was a scam but if real would hate to think she needed help. xxx

I better call office get them to find her phone number tell her about her email been hacked ... silly us was going to email back asking all sorts you have a point no email .. x Thankyou. x

"I better call office get them to find her phone number tell her about her email been hacked ... silly us was going to email back asking all sorts you have a point no email .. x Thankyou. x"

Its 100% a scam, i have had a few customers email me about this and you need to report it and also let the person know they need to change password etc. Hope you and your friend get it all sorted

By * control youMan  over a year ago

swindon

My mum got scammed like that a few yrs ago she thought it was her sister in nz she lost a £1000

By *obandruthCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

there are a lot of scam emails going round we have had one from british gas and n,power telling us our account is owing money ...... and we dont have them we are with another company , bin it dont be taken for a sucker

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

never give money to anyone via an email , always contact directly by phone , there are so many scams out there , christ they are even using the the tax office as a way of getting ur cash , never never never fall for any of them . Take care out there folks.

"there are a lot of scam emails going round we have had one from british gas and n,power telling us our account is owing money ...... and we dont have them we are with another company , bin it dont be taken for a sucker "
well john s no sucker and I have called him saying what you all said here and going to have a go at phoning her ... and if cant he will other vicar who know of her moves and where we can find her . Was good I posted as when called john at his office he was going to email her ,

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

"I better call office get them to find her phone number tell her about her email been hacked ... silly us was going to email back asking all sorts you have a point no email .. x Thankyou. x

Its 100% a scam, i have had a few customers email me about this and you need to report it and also let the person know they need to change password etc. Hope you and your friend get it all sorted "

As an official go between please forward me the money and I will pass on to the correct people. Also will be a go between for African millionaires that would like you to help them release their money. Please make checks payable to ....

"I better call office get them to find her phone number tell her about her email been hacked ... silly us was going to email back asking all sorts you have a point no email .. x Thankyou. x

Its 100% a scam, i have had a few customers email me about this and you need to report it and also let the person know they need to change password etc. Hope you and your friend get it all sorted

As an official go between please forward me the money and I will pass on to the correct people. Also will be a go between for African millionaires that would like you to help them release their money. Please make checks payable to .... "

well we just don't get emails like this so was a first .. we live and lean don't we . xx

Glad you go it sorted in time

I had one the other day from a so called F.B.I agent informing i had wont the american lottery ( 150,000 ) but i had to pay $550 to release the funds !!

My reply was ..... You really are a Fucking Bunch of Idiots ( FBI ) lol

By *ornyspiceCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Would you like us to call round and check this email with you. lol

Wellingborough

"Glad you go it sorted in time

I had one the other day from a so called F.B.I agent informing i had wont the american lottery ( 150,000 ) but i had to pay $550 to release the funds !!

My reply was ..... You really are a Fucking Bunch of Idiots ( FBI ) lol "

I will also be willing to be a security go between for this, please forward me the $550 and I will check out the scam... hehe

"Glad you go it sorted in time

My reply was ..... You really are a Fucking Bunch of Idiots ( FBI ) lol

I will also be willing to be a security go between for this, please forward me the $550 and I will check out the scam... hehe"

Ok great, I will require your full name , address , NI number , home phone number a deposit of $549 in order to transfer the funds

By *ucyhenry69Couple  over a year ago

Hampton

I had an email from a hotel in Atlanta which informed me that they overcharged me four thousand dollas when I stayed there in April. They asked me to forward my card details.

The last time I was in Atlanta was five years ago.

Wellingborough

"I had an email from a hotel in Atlanta which informed me that they overcharged me four thousand dollas when I stayed there in April. They asked me to forward my card details.

The last time I was in Atlanta was five years ago."

Hmm sounds like some investigation is needed. If you are willing to pay my expenses I will fly to Atlanta and sort this issue out for you

» Add a new message to this topic