FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > who is it online???

who is it online???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

being a couple,we get frequently asked which one of us is it online,if Ali says her the messages turn vulgar and crude,99% its both of us online,wonders why some folk have to talk this way.I take it were not alone with this either

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there are some nasty people out there who have no respect

Same as above, we are both online with our phones and both look during the day and in the evening we use the laptop to look together, but yes messages are cruder when Donna is answering them, it backfires on them tho as we block them, becsuse if they are like that on a message then they possibly wont be that respectful on a meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Same as above, we are both online with our phones and both look during the day and in the evening we use the laptop to look together, but yes messages are cruder when Donna is answering them, it backfires on them tho as we block them, becsuse if they are like that on a message then they possibly wont be that respectful on a meet"

As above aswel, when mallery is on messages vary from crude to meet me alone, these guys always get blocked.

We both pop on with our phones, if people start to get smutty, then dave tells them in no uncertain terms, if it continues then D and B.

We do make it clear early on in messages, that me jules, doesnt do smutty mesages

" we block them, becsuse if they are like that on a message then they possibly wont be that respectful on a meet"

That ^

I concur. Im not part of a couple..but if I get any bitchy/shitty messages I will block them.

Ben

» Add a new message to this topic