FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Being made redundent

Being made redundent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bloody wonderfall second time by this company! Landlord and company at loggerheads and we are being kicked out!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Sorry to hear that. I hope they are able to sort it out and work returns.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Look on it as a new beginning, not the end of something. Get your cv uptodate, get some interview practice and do a SWOT analysis. Check all your income and outgoings on a spreadsheet. Make a short term and medium term plan. Good luck!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

BrightonSteve is spot on. Use this to your advantage.

as a consolation, do you get a redundancy package??

I love my job and not a great package coventry is loosing one of its institutions that every one knows when it comes to car parts

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My post and Licketys showed the difference between men and women. She gave you sympathy and acknowledged the situation. I leapt straight in with advice and a solution based focus. Mars and Venus.....

"I love my job and not a great package coventry is loosing one of its institutions that every one knows when it comes to car parts "
quite a few car jobs going round this way I noticed. maybe some in west mids at JLR too?

Have applied to euro car parts but its not the same means sitting at a desk answering phones and ordering parts! I will miss the face to face and fitting! Such a shame when i say where i work in coventry everyone knows and have stories going back 70 years about the place

sorry 2 hear u have lost ur job ,,n go down ur local housing they will talk 2 ur landlord n try work sumthing out 4 u n ur family ,,,,gud luk n hope ur future gets better ,,,,,,

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"sorry 2 hear u have lost ur job ,,n go down ur local housing they will talk 2 ur landlord n try work sumthing out 4 u n ur family ,,,,gud luk n hope ur future gets better ,,,,,, "

Its not his housing its his work's landlord....

"Bloody wonderfall second time by this company! Landlord and company at loggerheads and we are being kicked out! "

So sorry sending hugs xxxxx

Its works landlord i own my home

sorry i missed read ur post ,,,,

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Sad news. Good luck finding something you will enjoy doing. Sounds like the end of an era, always sad.

So sorry to hear that your news hun hope things work out for you xx

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Bloody wonderfall second time by this company! Landlord and company at loggerheads and we are being kicked out! "

My daughter is being made redundant for the second time - both jobs went to India.

I got made redundant last may I had a chance at a job at morrisons but unfortunately when the new store wa due to open I was due to start maternity so lost out wa gutted hate bein out I. Work. Not driving doesn't help so I'm tryin to start to learn again see if that improves my chances

Article in the Graniud today about unemployment in Hull and the pointlessness of the back to work schemes run by SERCO et al.

Do NOT under any circumstances agree to go on one of these schemes. They will make far more money from your own efforts to find a job than you will probably make in the first six months to a year of any job you manage to find.

You will find something else eventually, it's soul destroying, I should know, but sometimes you do end up with something better than you had. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

» Add a new message to this topic