FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi People ONLY please

Bi People ONLY please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In response to a request by others - try this out

If your Bi sexual; here is your window to tell us something about you and what it is your looking to get out of FAB

Open to both sexes ....no abuse please

Happy Fabbing !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

woop whoop only i hope i get more ppl on my thread :P lol

A bit of variety is what I'm looking for

Cock as well as pussy, actually looking for lots of pussy

Ladies feel free to message me

"woop whoop only i hope i get more ppl on my thread :P lol "

Was not trying to steal your thread Peachy i was merely responding to it ok xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm sort of orally bi, mainly looking for couples and am going to Eurekas on 19 June. There- advert done!

and for what its worth ...this is me ok;

I am bi sexual and very open to all i talk to/chat with and meet about my sexuality.

No pretenses and not pretending to be Bi to attract couples - no ploys just simple guy who happens to enjoy both sexes and yes that in turn makes me greedy ....i confess yes i am

We're both bi and ideally would love a local (within 20 miles) bi couple for friendship and regular fun

I aim to sleep with every straight man and gay woman on the site.

Nothing else is enough of a challenge

"We're both bi and ideally would love a local (within 20 miles) bi couple for friendship and regular fun"

thanks ....but what is it you both like about the bi scene that attracts you both ?

Just to have the best fun I can have. Quite simple.

And if any one who was in THAT room on THAT night, they will know it's damn good!

"Just to have the best fun I can have. Quite simple.

And if any one who was in THAT room on THAT night, they will know it's damn good! "

prey tell us more plzzz

we are a bifem couple looking for the illusive bi fem or bifem couple with a voyeur male half so the ladies can have lots of fun while the men watch , heres hopeing

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

"we are a bifem couple looking for the illusive bi fem or bifem couple with a voyeur male half so the ladies can have lots of fun while the men watch , heres hopeing

"

as above in every respect

"A bit of variety is what I'm looking for

Cock as well as pussy, actually looking for lots of pussy

Ladies feel free to message me "

I second this one! Haha

[Removed by poster at 21/05/13 16:26:34]

What started as a social meet between 2 M& F couples, single girl and 2 single guys in a bar....resulted in night in hotel where many inhibitions disappeared. Was a shame there weren't more beds! Many fantasies became reality, especially for one married couple who both let their bi side be well and truly exposed.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Love ladies more than men, in fact I could be lesbian.

"we are a bifem couple looking for the illusive bi fem or bifem couple with a voyeur male half so the ladies can have lots of fun while the men watch , heres hopeing

"

sadly as im sure you realise Str8 men in a Bi couple relationship tend to be in reality just single men / married playing away and say they are just going to watch the two women where in reality they will get thier cocks out in a flash if they can lol .....No i am not saying your same ...but its always a srtuggle .....

as above in every respect "

buts that only cuz you and M are greedy buggers lol ...but nice with it lol

I like ladies and men also i think thats why i enjoy threesomes as i get the best of both....none of this watching shit tho if im gonna play with a man and a woman i want both fully involved.

sadly as im sure you realise Str8 men in a Bi couple relationship tend to be in reality just single men / married playing away and say they are just going to watch the two women where in reality they will get thier cocks out in a flash if they can lol .....No i am not saying your same ...but its always a srtuggle ..... "

tell us about it lol ,

were on with the men wanking etc just not takeing part dont want to spoil the fem loving if you know what i mean

dam it you stolen my thread and over taken me in replies :p ....

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Stockport

I'm bi, I was going to bi curious on my profile but I'm well past curiosity. I love woman and cross dressers, don't mind men but I prefer them if they're in knickers and stockings.

We all have our kinks

"dam it you stolen my thread and over taken me in replies :p .... "

not intentional just in response honest .....i leave you be and let yours run

Happy fabbing

ha ha all in good jest .. plus you can actulay spell i supose it helps lol ...... dam dam i just notched you up another count .. bugger

"We're both bi and ideally would love a local (within 20 miles) bi couple for friendship and regular fun

thanks ....but what is it you both like about the bi scene that attracts you both ? "

That we all get to play and touch each other....no awkward moments...just all kissing and licking and sucking and fooking

Brighton - even Hove!

"We're both bi and ideally would love a local (within 20 miles) bi couple for friendship and regular fun

thanks ....but what is it you both like about the bi scene that attracts you both ?

That we all get to play and touch each other....no awkward moments...just all

kissing and licking and sucking and

fooking "

Agree

The soft feel of a lady, The intensity of a needy male's cock pressing home. What more could a bi guy or girl wish for.

"I like ladies and men also i think thats why i enjoy threesomes as i get the best of both....none of this watching shit tho if im gonna play with a man and a woman i want both fully involved."

+1 I'm nobody toy

Brighton - even Hove!

"The soft feel of a lady, The intensity of a needy male's cock pressing home. What more could a bi guy or girl wish for."

A nice cup of tea between sessions.

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

"I like ladies and men also i think thats why i enjoy threesomes as i get the best of both....none of this watching shit tho if im gonna play with a man and a woman i want both fully involved.

+1 I'm nobody toy "

And a from me too.

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

It's simply more fun in the bedroom

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I want to find a bi couple (male and female) in my local club where we are all highly attracted to each other and it all just works.... sexually.

Time spent kissing touching and damn good sex. Condoms of course

I want to find bisexual men for an orgy for my 21st birthday, I dont want anyody feeling left out xx

Cooooooeeeeeeee! Here I am!

I'm waving da flag for the elderly ancient bi's amongst us - so much more refreshing than getting male from guys wiv 'straight' profiles which say 'oh actually I'm bi but don't put it in profile cos it jeopardizes meets wiv 'straight' couples ' grrrrr

I've been 'openly' bi since dinosaurs ruled the earth - well 1968 - it just FEELS like eternity lol

I've just hada little tot up - of the 32 meets in last 6 months, 24 were wiv men n of those 20 had 'straight' on their profile!!!!

"I like ladies and men also i think thats why i enjoy threesomes as i get the best of both....none of this watching shit tho if im gonna play with a man and a woman i want both fully involved.

+1 I'm nobody toy "

+2 lol ......

I do get a little frustrated at the "pretend" bi's and i dislike being left out/un satisfied sexually - however it is really really for a single Bi man to find genuine others who will accept the Bi bit as being important - its never essential but its great fun lol

"I want to find bisexual men for an orgy for my 21st birthday, I dont want anyody feeling left out xx "

good on you ....try posting meet request im pretty sure you get massive reply

........I've just hada little tot up - of the 32 meets in last 6 months, 24 were wiv men n of those 20 had 'straight' on their profile!!!!

Endangered ; your spot on...its so annoying when they lie

We're both bi. I guess the best way for us to some it up is; " Variety is the spice of life."

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'd consider myself basically straight? Ie I'm attracted to women, and sexually excited by women, women are gorgeous and that is why I want to look as attractive as them,

I don't shag blokes, I'm not attracted to blokes, but having said that, I do enjoy being fucked like a girl, and so love giving head, mmmm xx

I'm bi, but not so much m2m, happier in a group situation.

What I like about being with bi people is the complete lack of testosterone-driven competitiveness and macho posturing. It's more relaxed and ultimately more fun.

Plus, nothing beats a hard cock in your ass when you're balls deep in a wet pussy

Both bi looking for a geniune bi female (got male/s) to enjoy a very naughty threesome with.

Happy to travel within reason but unfortunately cannot accommodate as we like apart and with family/housemates.

Please please please get in touch.

"I'd consider myself basically straight? Ie I'm attracted to women, and sexually excited by women, women are gorgeous and that is why I want to look as attractive as them,

I don't shag blokes, I'm not attracted to blokes, but having said that, I do enjoy being fucked like a girl, and so love giving head, mmmm xx"

OMG PIPPEr that confused the hell out of me lol ..... your a nice looking TV but only attracted to women but like men to fuck you......im guessing you feel trapped and longing to escape the mans body whenever you can - i meet both CD and TV/TS people and i think they all go throught same issues

"In response to a request by others - try this out

If your Bi sexual; here is your window to tell us something about you and what it is your looking to get out of FAB

"

Being a greedy girl... The best of both worlds..... Simples!!!!

Sammi

» Add a new message to this topic