FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Turned on at work ?

Turned on at work ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icklover OP   Man  over a year ago

Devizes

Is there anything you do , in your normal line of work , that for some unknown reason turns you on?

I build custom drum kits, today I have been wrapping drums in black leather with silk tie ups , the effect is to make it look like a basque , I'm finding that the look and the smell of the leather and the finish I'm getting is really making me think about basques. So in turn it's turning me on.

Anybody else experience strange things like this??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No my work is dull and the women are generally rather unattractive.

I'm known to let my mind stray though which doesn't end well.......

No other men's b.o and the sight of their hairy arse cracks don't really do it for me I'm afraid. I once had to do some flooring in a brothel tho. Was walking round with a chubby on most of the week lol

Night shifts. Not only do they physically and mentally drain me, but when I get home I'm as horny as fuck and usually need to take myself in hand before can even about sleep - often twice...

Devizes

"No other men's b.o and the sight of their hairy arse cracks don't really do it for me I'm afraid. I once had to do some flooring in a brothel tho. Was walking round with a chubby on most of the week lol"

Didn't add a few sessions onto the final bill then? We've got a line on our invoices " extra costs and expenses "

The stuff we've claimed for is unbelievable but it's never been questioned !! Lol.

No other men's b.o and the sight of their hairy arse cracks don't really do it for me I'm afraid. I once had to do some flooring in a brothel tho. Was walking round with a chubby on most of the week lol

"

I build custom drum kits, today I have been wrapping drums in black leather with silk tie ups , the effect is to make it look like a basque , I'm finding that the look and the smell of the leather and the finish I'm getting is really making me think about basques. So in turn it's turning me on"

Im at work now..and Im turned on by ..you know..the female gender, like the sales rep who came in this morning.

But what your saying above is a trifle weird.

Devizes

"

I build custom drum kits, today I have been wrapping drums in black leather with silk tie ups , the effect is to make it look like a basque , I'm finding that the look and the smell of the leather and the finish I'm getting is really making me think about basques. So in turn it's turning me on

Im at work now..and Im turned on by..you know..the female gender, like the sales rep who came in this morning.

But what your saying above is a trifle

weird. "

Maybe, but I'm just thinking about the very sexy woman who this kit is for !! The way she described in detail what she wanted was horny as fuck !

"No other men's b.o and the sight of their hairy arse cracks don't really do it for me I'm afraid. I once had to do some flooring in a brothel tho. Was walking round with a chubby on most of the week lol

Didn't add a few sessions onto the final bill then? We've got a line on our invoices " extra costs and expenses "

The stuff we've claimed for is unbelievable but it's never been questioned !! Lol. "

The tight bastards wouldn't even give me a freebie, the best they would do is a half price jacuzzi session

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Is there anything you do , in your normal line of work , that for some unknown reason turns you on?

I build custom drum kits, today I have been wrapping drums in black leather with silk tie ups , the effect is to make it look like a basque , I'm finding that the look and the smell of the leather and the finish I'm getting is really making me think about basques. So in turn it's turning me on.

Anybody else experience strange things like this?? "

any chance of a picture of the drums ?

Devizes

Yeah, when it's finished you can go on to our face book page. Big g studios. I've uploaded the snare and small Tom .

Sometimes speaking on the phone to someone with a sexy voice can have an effect but sadly I don't work with leather so no leather turn on's here.

I saw a glimpse of petticoat once

On a mannikin

» Add a new message to this topic