FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dream Interpretation

Dream Interpretation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ysteryboat OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Last night, in a dream, I was being chased on foot through the streets of Paris by the Gestapo - as I rounded a corner, I saw a sign on the door that had something written in French (which I don't speak, even in my dreams!) but I did recognise the word ". . ." - the fab profile name of someone rather sexy - instinctively I knew it was her name, but there was a clue in that she was standing outside the door, talking to another woman who was clearly a member of the Resistance as she was wearing a raincoat & a beret ! The fab memeber was wearing a bra & a thong . . . and was very, very pregnant ! ! ! In a moment I was gone, still pursued by the Gestapo.

So who can interpret my dream ? Not looking for serious comments or advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I could interpret but it would break the forum rules

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Listen very carefully...I shall say zis only wonce! its half pissed sox...get your arse inside...ze washing up is zhere waiting for you!!

Brighton

"Listen very carefully...I shall say zis only wonce! its half pissed sox...get your arse inside...ze washing up is zhere waiting for you!!"

Your avatar is based on the painting of the fallen madonna with the big boobies by van klump, no ?

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Listen very carefully...I shall say zis only wonce! its half pissed sox...get your arse inside...ze washing up is zhere waiting for you!!

Your avatar is based on the painting of the fallen madonna with the big boobies by van klump, no ?"

Nobody has ever seen that painting!!! It iz a secret x

Hello all,

some years back I used to try and suck my own cock, unsuccessfully I would add.

I used to have a reoccurring dream of sucking a cock and I assumed that it was my own. Eventually I sucked some other guys cock and have never had that dream since.

Alec

Brighton

"I used to have a reoccurring dream of sucking a cock and I assumed that it was my own. Eventually I sucked some other guys cock and have never had that dream since."

Hope that doesn't mean that I want to be chased by the Gestapo !

I have a meet with a German woman tomorrow - slightly worried now

"Listen very carefully...I shall say zis only wonce! its half pissed sox...get your arse inside...ze washing up is zhere waiting for you!!"

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Dream means you have a subconscious fear that, and listen carefully, I'll say this only once, you will be bummed by the RAF.

» Add a new message to this topic