FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fake nails

fake nails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

so...was etting my natural nails painted today (the lady said i had nice nails ) and i was watching some other adies get acrylics done.

Why do some women have them look so obviously fake? i have had acrylics in te past and made sure they looked natural. one lady had them so thick and almost pointed into claws

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I hope mine don't look too false lol

evesham

"I hope mine don't look too false lol"

no, yours are nice

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"so...was etting my natural nails painted today (the lady said i had nice nails ) and i was watching some other adies get acrylics done.

Why do some women have them look so obviously fake? i have had acrylics in te past and made sure they looked natural. one lady had them so thick and almost pointed into claws "

I spose its down to individual tastes, or how bad their boyfriends have pissed them off!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love acrylics down my back during sex..... All of the pleasure none of the isin

Each to their own isn't it

I don't think you can get natural looking fake nails, you can usually spot them

I'm not a lover of the overly false look for nails or anything else for that matter

evesham

when mine are long and nicely panted i get asked if they are fake lol

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Mine are natural... except I caught the middle one today and it has split so will need a gel coat put over now till it grows a bit.

Gonna have to cut them all off soon they way too long.

some acrylics are done well and it's hard to tell. A lady I see has them done, there is nothing better than when she strokes and walks them on my lower stomach and she sucks. And when she uses them to scratch mmmm

Fake ones are miles better than ones so go fake girls it makes sense!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I get glitter tips and I love them

I get acrylics done in school hols my job doesnt allow them otherwise. I like to think they dont look fake when they are done

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"some acrylics are done well and it's hard to tell. A lady I see has them done, there is nothing better than when she strokes and walks them on my lower stomach and she sucks. And when she uses them to scratch mmmm "

Real nails feel sharper and much nicer on the skin so im told. I regularly have to scratch the girls backs at Kestrels

"some acrylics are done well and it's hard to tell. A lady I see has them done, there is nothing better than when she strokes and walks them on my lower stomach and she sucks. And when she uses them to scratch mmmm

Real nails feel sharper and much nicer on the skin so im told. I regularly have to scratch the girls backs at Kestrels "

mmmm I also love it when a lady climaxes and can't help but sink them into you love walking away with marks left to remember it

Fake and black for me , nails that is !

Tee x

I'm growing mine at the moment as the false ones looked....false!

2 weeks without biting them so far! Am using diamond strengthener and seems to be working so far.

Mine are fake normally the french manicure look...I know what you mean tho i keep seeing Jessy Js on the voice and thinking why...they are green n look like dinosaur claws.

Mine are Sculptured Acrylics and look a darn site better than my own nails

"Mine are Sculptured Acrylics and look a darn site better than my own nails "

Thats it my own nails are dire i will stick with my pretty falsies

"Fake and black for me , nails that is !

Tee x

"

me too

I have my own I went out last week and because I had broken some (stupid slabs on the garden ) I had to buy some false/stick on ones.

Talk about an experience After I'd glued them on, shaped them and was heading out the door, I then asked how I got them off Luckily my own nails are all nearly back up to where they should be

I don't mind the flase nails look if they are good, but if I want long nails I grow my own and paint them black, I usually end up cutting them because typing on my iphone or tablet is a pain, and the maintence is horrid.

a few years ago i had some fake nails put on for a wedding, halfway through the reception i realised 2 were missing! i found one on the back of an aunties dress but i never found the other and fear it fell off in , and was eaten with, the nibbles! never again! x

I've had gel ones for 18 months now, getting them done about every 2 weeks. Question....if I want to take them off, what can I do to them? They're so thin. What's a wrap?

I go for Gel overlays - i have thick strong nails with no false extensions and i can still have whatever design i fancy, and have pretty accessories put on if i want too

Can't afford them atm though

Ah right. Maybe this is something I should go for. My nails are long enough but so thin I don't think I can have nothing on them

"I go for Gel overlays - i have thick strong nails with no false extensions and i can still have whatever design i fancy, and have pretty accessories put on if i want too

Can't afford them atm though "

My Daughter is a Nail Technician. And I get them done for free in exchange for babysitting duties

"Ah right. Maybe this is something I should go for. My nails are long enough but so thin I don't think I can have nothing on them "

You could have Gel Nail Polish

Is this something you can buy or have done in the nail place? X

You can buy the kits and DIY (ebay is a good place for them!) but tbh the results aren't always great so i would suggest a nail tech doing it. Gel overlays are cheaper than CalGel and tbh aren't that different!!

My cousin does mine along with my waxing usually so i don't pay much at all. If i went to my salon i'd pay £16 for the overlays

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

At the risk of inviting universal condemnation I really dislike the total 'fake' look - that is nails, eyebrows, hair extensions, tan, the lot. Here and there is ok - but when someone looks like a heavily painted Barbie doll I think that is not a good look. Lovely to see so many natural women on here, to be honest. Women are beautiful without all that crap.

I'm a nail tech. And I love the look of good acrylics. Every nail uniformed and exactly the same totally does it for me lol I've a real thing about sexy ladies an nails mmmmmmm

Oh and gel nail polish is fab. I'd recommend it for weak thin nails. But let a professional do them.

"At the risk of inviting universal condemnation I really dislike the total 'fake' look - that is nails, eyebrows, hair extensions, tan, the lot. Here and there is ok - but when someone looks like a heavily painted Barbie doll I think that is not a good look. Lovely to see so many natural women on here, to be honest. Women are beautiful without all that crap."

All that is fake about me is my nails, my own are icredibly weak and look terrible x

*incredibly*

» Add a new message to this topic