FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No kissing ?

No kissing ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been browsing profiles and came across one that said " no kissing , it`s too personal " in other words you can shag me but don`t kiss me lol. Each to their own and all that but ...

Personally we don`t get how you can , for us it`s all part of it.

What do you think, and would it put you off having a meet if people refrained from kissing ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have to agree on this , Sam and I have always found that a bit odd ?? You can perform oral and have sex with someone but not kiss them ??

It is a conundrum lol, If i ever kiss another woman sam knows full well it wont be close to how i kiss her its just a snog and part of the fun and vice versa for her

Horses for courses i guess

No Kissing, No petting, No running, No dive-bombing and No peeing in the shallow end!

we went to a club last night and played with 2 other couples at the same time and there was as much snogging/kissing going on as shagging lol

each to their own and all that but for us the kissing builds on the excitment and flirting. would seem a bit mechanical and not as intense with kissing wasnt allowed

but its whatever people are comfortable with and we respect that

We don't kiss the opposite sex when meeting only each other and the women kiss if they want to. We see it as an intimate thing and want to keep that to ourselves. Never stopped us from having a good meet

"

Horses for courses i guess "

This is the key point!

I've yet to meet a single woman averse to kissing - however i've met couples who insist that it's something they want to keep between themselves - and i'll always respect that!

Besides, in threesomes/moresomes - a lot of the time my mouth's busy elsewhere!

"No Kissing, No petting, No running, No dive-bombing and No peeing in the shallow end!"

Lmao ...

Kissing is what turns me on in the first place. I can't understand how someone can say kissing is more intimate than sex

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

We wouldn't meet anyone that doesn't kiss, it's an essential part for us. we love kissing and kiss play mates the same as we would eachother.

If its what they have agreed on then thats up to them.

Just like putting NO ANAL or NO BAREBACK.

Its their choice, and if its not for you, then move on.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

persanly I hate sprout so its my choice to lice my life never eating them surely its the same if its not for you move on.......simples

Not disputing everyone has choices, of course they do .

The point was, that i don`t understand it....and... would it put others off meeting ?

It`s only a discussion , not a matter of respecting or disrespecting choices

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I really enjoy kissing but have had meets where it wasn't allowed. I was allowed to kiss her pussy though

Lol it is a paradox ! I can kiss and lick your pussy but not your kiss your mouth ??

Totally get that but also understand that its some peoples preference and would always respect that, i doubt that we as a couple would play with others that didnt kiss but again thats our preference

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

I have been calling for a kissing tick box on Interests for sometime..

It does some to be something that people either love or hate.. So an box in the interests for this would be great

Always amazes me. Each to their own but how can you have sex with someone you dont fancy enough to snog the face off?

Pip. (compulsory snogger )

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I wouldn't arrange a meet with non kissers, I love kissing soooo much, my partner and I often end up kissing for extended periods of time rather than being just a precursor to something else, he says we're like a pair of horny teenagers

Each to their own, but I wouldn't meet anyone that didn't kiss

For me if they dont kiss me they aint playing with me...kissing is a big part of the turn on x

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Each to their own, but I wouldn't meet anyone that didn't kiss"

Maybe start a campaign to get Fab to add kissing as an interest

What do we want .. When do we want it ..

Pucker up everyone, gi's a snog!!

"Not disputing everyone has choices, of course they do .

The point was, that i don`t understand it....and... would it put others off meeting ?

It`s only a discussion , not a matter of respecting or disrespecting choices "

By *roticRoseWoman  over a year ago

Woking

Sounds like maybe they've been watching Pretty Woman too many times?

I have come across that too and find it really odd it makes me feel dirty!!! Snogging and kissing is all part of it and I'd rather avoid those who dont want it!!!

Great big wet snogs is the way to go!!!!!

By *ickloverMan  over a year ago

Devizes

Got to kiss on a date.... Warms my mouth up for other things

By *arkchestCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

It`s only a discussion , not a matter of respecting or disrespecting choices "

Personally we would't meet people who weren't interested in kissing, I know exactly what your saying and agree 100%. I also agree with your comment about folk respecting or disrespecting as it's each to their own but topics on here always get negativity introduced to them at some point....it's par for the course I've noticed. Sometimes you wonder if people actually read exactly what your question/comments are about.

By *dam_derbysMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Personally I wouldn't bother contacting a couple who listed 'no kissing'. Had an early meet with one who 'announced' it while we were having a drink, and wife later told me it was hubbie who didn't like it, not her, and promptly stuck her tongue down my throat while he was out of the room! lol

It`s only a discussion , not a matter of respecting or disrespecting choices Personally we would't meet people who weren't interested in kissing, I know exactly what your saying and agree 100%. I also agree with your comment about folk respecting or disrespecting as it's each to their own but topics on here always get negativity introduced to them at some point....it's par for the course I've noticed. Sometimes you wonder if people actually read exactly what your question/comments are about. "

YUPP.

I wouldnt meet anyone who didnt kiss, for me after flirting kissing is where it all starts. Similarly, I wouldnt play with someone who didnt kiss well as I find it a complete turn off!!

I dont like kissing other men on meets, I have tried it and it does nothing for me, its not a "pretty woman" thing either. Mr is ok with kissing other women though so its not a "too personal" thing either.

"I dont like kissing other men on meets, I have tried it and it does nothing for me, its not a "pretty woman" thing either. Mr is ok with kissing other women though so its not a "too personal" thing either."

So it wouldnt put me off lol

Infact if a couple insisted on it that would put me off

By *ysteryboatMan  over a year ago

Brighton

I've declined to meet owing to "no kissing" rules, and would do so again.

We both love a good snog.

"No Kissing, No petting, No running, No dive-bombing and No peeing in the shallow end!"

haha!

I've turned down the opportunity to meet a couple who when discussing boundaries said no kissing, I'm not a machine, kissing is a big part of getting me turned on, wouldn't have sex without it.

When we did meet cpls no way would we meet another cpl who insist on No Kissing, us for 1 could not just have sex, kissing is part of the build up

I can easily go without kissing, If the other party isn't wanting to share that then fine. I've had meets where there was no kissing, very hot and fierce, and kissing seems to be bypassed; never had comments or complaints

Now meeting with someone that just spent ages kissing wouldn't be great for me either, I have limited time for myself so loosing hours just kissing doesn't appeal to me that much

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I have been browsing profiles and came across one that said " no kissing , it`s too personal " in other words you can shag me but don`t kiss me lol. Each to their own and all that but ...

What do you think, and would it put you off having a meet if people refrained from kissing ?"

I can take it or leave it. It's not a deal-breaker for me. I don't find it too intimate or personal, but, if the other person is a crap kisser it's not really adding anything to the meet.

"We don't kiss the opposite sex when meeting only each other and the women kiss if they want to. We see it as an intimate thing and want to keep that to ourselves. Never stopped us from having a good meet"

Agreed, sex you can almost 'distance' yourself from and kissing is much more personal well to us it is but everyone is different that what make the world go round.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"I have been browsing profiles and came across one that said " no kissing , it`s too personal " in other words you can shag me but don`t kiss me lol. Each to their own and all that but ...

What do you think, and would it put you off having a meet if people refrained from kissing ?"

may be they have really bad breath

and don't want you to find out and call off the meet

We've had 1 meet where the couple didnt allow kissing and it almost killed us !! .... the kissing is the biggest turn on ever and we wouldnt entertain any couple that didint kiss ....its the best part

"We don't kiss the opposite sex when meeting only each other and the women kiss if they want to. We see it as an intimate thing and want to keep that to ourselves. Never stopped us from having a good meet

Agreed, sex you can almost 'distance' yourself from and kissing is much more personal well to us it is but everyone is different that what make the world go round."

Yeah when we have sex together obviously a lot of kissing as we are intimate with each other but on meets its sex and that's it.

Met a couple that didn't kiss. It was an odd meet anyway so didn't really notice the not kissing thing. I prefer to snogggggg.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I kissed a girl and I liked it.

"We don't kiss the opposite sex when meeting only each other and the women kiss if they want to. We see it as an intimate thing and want to keep that to ourselves. Never stopped us from having a good meet"

I dont understand the 'we' thing as you are a single male profile...sorry am i missing something?

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I like kissing and have changed my mind on it from when I first started when I felt kissing was more intimate than sex. That said kissing somebody means I really have to be very comfortable with them.

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Got to have s snog

Don't understand - you can stick your willy in my mouth, but not your tongue?

By *lyce and Mister MCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

I (f) won't kiss another man, im only interested in other women or my other half but I've no aversion to him kissing another female, however he's said he would rather not.

Its a very intimate thing but no kissing wouldnt stop us meeting, each to their own.

"Got to have s snog

Don't understand - you can stick your willy in my mouth, but not your tongue? "

Maybe it is a cultural thing, not sure. WHere I come from it is generally regarded as more intimate than a BJ

Am willing to experiment

No kissing = no sex

Far too cold without x

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

What, have someone stick their tongue down my throat!! Disgusting

"I kissed a girl and I liked it. "

So di I

Bridgwater - Somerset

"Got to have s snog

Don't understand - you can stick your willy in my mouth, but not your tongue? Maybe it is a cultural thing, not sure. WHere I come from it is generally regarded as more intimate than a BJ

Am willing to experiment "

I'm available, purely for serious scientific research

In Your Bush

"I kissed a girl and I liked it.

So di I "

Did she taste of cherry Chapstick?

"Got to have s snog

Don't understand - you can stick your willy in my mouth, but not your tongue? Maybe it is a cultural thing, not sure. WHere I come from it is generally regarded as more intimate than a BJ

Am willing to experiment

I'm available, purely for serious scientific research "

But of course - we would not be doing this for enjoyment. In fact we d be sacrificing our precious time all in the call of research

"We don't kiss the opposite sex when meeting only each other and the women kiss if they want to. We see it as an intimate thing and want to keep that to ourselves. Never stopped us from having a good meet

I dont understand the 'we' thing as you are a single male profile...sorry am i missing something? "

I've got a couples profile with my wife aswell

So di I

Did she taste of cherry Chapstick?"

I always wondered what that line was.

Bridgwater - Somerset

"Got to have s snog

Am willing to experiment

I'm available, purely for serious scientific research But of course - we would not be doing this for enjoyment. In fact we d be sacrificing our precious time all in the call of research "

Hours and hours of research is obviously called for

I'd willingly make the personal sacrifice to further the knowledge of mankind (Womankind too).

What are our chances of getting a research grant? Just to cover the kleenex, chap-sticks etc.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We like kissing, its all part of the fun for us.

However, if we liked someone enough to play with them, them not wanting to kiss wouldn't be a deal-breaker, although Jayne does love to kiss ladies!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I don't always kiss, it depends how "extreme" I'm playing. However, all playmates must be kissable.

I always meet socially first, and one of the things I look for is nice teeth. One playmate had been on medication that had discoloured his teeth and they were also chipped. Unfortunately he bared them to me just as I was taking a sip of Peroni: nearly choked to death plus narrowly avoided a second opportunity of seeing the Moroccan cous cous I'd eaten earlier!

I don't meet people with yukky teeth!

By *efreeMan  over a year ago

North Staffs

I saw a couple's profile on here that said, "no kissing, no oral and no penetration!" I messaged them and asked. "What do you do?" They replied saying, "you obviously don't understand the finer points of swinging." HUH!!!!!!

There's a line that Julia Roberts says in Pretty Woman "I do everything, bit I don't kiss on the lips" lol

Me personally, I adore kissing and wouldn't want to meet anyone who doesn't like kissing, push me up the wall and kiss me like you mean it mmmmmmmm

"There's a line that Julia Roberts says in Pretty Woman "I do everything, bit I don't kiss on the lips" lol

Me personally, I adore kissing and wouldn't want to meet anyone who doesn't like kissing, push me up the wall and kiss me like you mean it mmmmmmmm"

Here here lol kissing gets me going every time xx

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

gotta kiss mmmm

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

gotta kiss mmmm

By *scariMan  over a year ago

Taunton

I consider Kissing as part of foreplay and can be just as erotic as any oral etc.

If "no Kissing" was on a profile i would not meet!

"There's a line that Julia Roberts says in Pretty Woman "I do everything, bit I don't kiss on the lips" lol

Me personally, I adore kissing and wouldn't want to meet anyone who doesn't like kissing, push me up the wall and kiss me like you mean it mmmmmmmm"

"I don't always kiss, it depends how "extreme" I'm playing. However, all playmates must be kissable.

I always meet socially first, and one of the things I look for is nice teeth. One playmate had been on medication that had discoloured his teeth and they were also chipped. Unfortunately he bared them to me just as I was taking a sip of Peroni: nearly choked to death plus narrowly avoided a second opportunity of seeing the Moroccan cous cous I'd eaten earlier!

I don't meet people with yukky teeth! "

So di I

Did she taste of cherry Chapstick?"

No fine wine

In Your Bush

So di I

No fine wine "

Better than mine then - pilchards

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

no kissing

we love to kiss, you get to feel what the person is really like.

no kiss = no sex!!! just our opinion.

I expect to kiss and be kissed. Like others have said, it seems too impersonal otherwise

"No kissing = no sex

Far too cold without x"

I think you've just hit the nail on the head for me there, that's precisely why I dislike kissing on meets, I like the emotional distance!

I dont fancy you, im not dating you, I don't want to be emotionally close to you.

All I do want is to have fun and fuck!

I am a kissin lover from little pecks to long drawn out deep passionate explosive snogs, saying that met a guy a few weeks ago who messaged me on the day saying he had developed a cold sore, we still met for a drink and ended up in his hotel room as we had teased and chatted for ages, obviously there was no kissing or oral given by him, it was one of the hottest horniest things wanting to but not being able too, saying that, I couldn't do it by choice it was only for the reason stated and on that note I doubt I could specifically meet knowing there was no kissing!

That said many people I have played with at the club kissing hasn't come into the equation but then they seem less intimate that meets pre planned via here!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Doesnt bother me if I dont kiss a meet....kissing someone I dont have feelings or does nothing for me....

BUT if im told I cant do it....

I would simply avoid meeting them...

So di I

No fine wine

Better than mine then - pilchards"

Do you not offer mints ?

In Your Bush

So di I

No fine wine

Better than mine then - pilchards

Do you not offer mints ? "

No but I gave her a wipe 1st

Oh I just lurrrvvveee a good snog xx

It's all a matter of what works for the couple

When I played in 3sums with my ex-FB, the discussions beforehand were quite interesting.

He said it was too intimate and wouldn't like to see me kissing someone else, but by the same token he would have gladly let a random stranger stick their cock in him and not see that as intimate.

Now to me, kissing is all part of the fun, but from a mans perspective, having another man inside you is the most intimate thing possible.

To him tho, it was just part of the play, not given a second thought.

That is really the best example I can provide, that intimacy is a perception.

How one perceives it, will not be how another does.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Kissing so gets me ready for anything more to happen,

Without a kiss and a good one at that things wouldn't go any further!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's a deal breaker for me. No kissing = no sex.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"It's a deal breaker for me. No kissing = no sex. "

ditto, for us its integral for any fun we have..

we think the same xx

I rarely kiss... I just don't find it's needed for a quick fuck.. I prefer to get straight to it..

I do have exceptions.. but it's rare..

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"I saw a couple's profile on here that said, "no kissing, no oral and no penetration!" I messaged them and asked. "What do you do?" They replied saying, "you obviously don't understand the finer points of swinging." HUH!!!!!! "

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I can understand that. We don't ban kisses but kissing anyone other than Vince doesn't do anything for me so in that respect I prefer to keep it as something between us...

- Amy. x

It does make me laugh that on some profiles they will let the women kiss, but the woman wont kiss the other man ??

Kissing is perceived by many as being very intimate. It's also associated with romance, feelings, closeness, etc. Many don't want that level of intimacy with strangers.

It's face to face for a start, it brings all the body close and touching. Having sex from behind for example does not bring that level of closeness even though genitals are interlocking.

It's a simple act but it's very powerful. All those great romantic films we see, where the hero grabs hold of the heroine and kisses her with great gusto, signifying the start of an earth shattering love affair, kissing is seen as a very erotic powerful exchange between two people that goes far deeper in effect than a cock into a pussy. Strange as that may seem.

Some couples may view this in the same way and the single person that joins them will be excluded from a level of intimacy they may have. They are just strangers being invited to join into a couples sexual play but that does not guarantee them the same level of intimacy the couple will share, because, being blunt about it, the single is only there for a few hours play, nothing else, a plaything if you like. Of course the couple are also playthings to indulge the singleton.

With single people meeting for sex then some again just don't want kissing as part of the deal, it may mean something a little more intimate and they just want sex without romance.

It isn't odd or bizarre at all, respect others' rules and if the rules are not acceptable by all, then it's no biggie, plenty more choice for all

its as intimate as you make it, sex is intimate as well just depends on who you do it with!

Herts

"Kissing is perceived by many as being very intimate. It's also associated with romance, feelings, closeness, etc. Many don't want that level of intimacy with strangers.

It's face to face for a start, it brings all the body close and touching. Having sex from behind for example does not bring that level of closeness even though genitals are interlocking.

It's a simple act but it's very powerful. All those great romantic films we see, where the hero grabs hold of the heroine and kisses her with great gusto, signifying the start of an earth shattering love affair, kissing is seen as a very erotic powerful exchange between two people that goes far deeper in effect than a cock into a pussy. Strange as that may seem.

Some couples may view this in the same way and the single person that joins them will be excluded from a level of intimacy they may have. They are just strangers being invited to join into a couples sexual play but that does not guarantee them the same level of intimacy the couple will share, because, being blunt about it, the single is only there for a few hours play, nothing else, a plaything if you like. Of course the couple are also playthings to indulge the singleton.

With single people meeting for sex then some again just don't want kissing as part of the deal, it may mean something a little more intimate and they just want sex without romance."

Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

(Warning, the following statement contains cheesey sentiments and/or what may be percieved as childish romance It may sound corny but when Vince kisses me, the Earth moves and that's probably more down to the love and intimacy behind it.

I just don't feel that desire or explosion in kissing someone else.

- Amy. x

By * control youMan  over a year ago

swindon

How can u not kiss the person ur shagging I find that an impossible thing to do

its as intimate as you make it, sex is intimate as well just depends on who you do it with!"

But sex with others isn't intimate to us because its just sex not making "love" and to us kissing comes with the latter

Herts

"How can u not kiss the person ur shagging I find that an impossible thing to do"

Even when I go into animal mode my natural instincts don't make me want to kiss. If my mouth isn't already pre-occupied with another cock, I'm more likely to sink my teeth into their neck or chest.

- Amy. x

deff wouldn't meet if no kissing allowed

find it part of the turn on and I luuuurv kissing

"How can u not kiss the person ur shagging I find that an impossible thing to do

Even when I go into animal mode my natural instincts don't make me want to kiss. If my mouth isn't already pre-occupied with another cock, I'm more likely to sink my teeth into their neck or chest.

- Amy. x"

this is very much like me... It takes a different kind of connection to make me want to kiss... I like kisses on my body though..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I adore kissing, so it's an important part of play for me, but have got used to some people not wanting it.

There are guys who'll take cock in their mouth or ass, but not kiss, as it's 'too gay', so I generally meet those who're just relaxed and on my wavelength.

Not a chance Ide meet anyone who didn't kiss, kissing is the build up, the anticipation gets the juices flowing

"Kissing is perceived by many as being very intimate. It's also associated with romance, feelings, closeness, etc. Many don't want that level of intimacy with strangers.

With single people meeting for sex then some again just don't want kissing as part of the deal, it may mean something a little more intimate and they just want sex without romance.

It isn't odd or bizarre at all, respect others' rules and if the rules are not acceptable by all, then it's no biggie, plenty more choice for all "

This !!

We dont or wont kiss the opposite sex on meets, everyone in here has their own thing, some wont do anal, no bi guys, no dp etc.

People saying kissing is a part of sex, so are all of the aforementioned so if someone has a no go it should be respected as much as much as if someone didnt want to have anal sex.

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

It isn't odd or bizarre at all, respect others' rules and if the rules are not acceptable by all, then it's no biggie, plenty more choice for all "

Perfectly put, as always.

N

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nothing more needs to be said!

Definitely what Iconic said, kissing is an intimate act emotionally and physically for me, connecting two people that love each other and that connection is never going to be there with a stranger.

"Definitely what Iconic said, kissing is an intimate act emotionally and physically for me, connecting two people that love each other and that connection is never going to be there with a stranger.

"

Fancy a snog, babe?

"Definitely what Iconic said, kissing is an intimate act emotionally and physically for me, connecting two people that love each other and that connection is never going to be there with a stranger.

Fancy a snog, babe?"

Can you get the bit of bacon stuck in my teeth out while you are there?

Fancy a snog, babe?

Can you get the bit of bacon stuck in my teeth out while you are there? "

Only if it's unsmoked, organic bacon.

"For me if they dont kiss me they aint playing with me...kissing is a big part of the turn on x"

Agree totally. A minute spent kissing and you know them.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We don't have a no kissing rule....if I want to I would.

BUT....I view having a MFM with a virtual stranger as simply sex, no emotion etc and I associate full on snogging with emotion.....so kissing isn't a must for me.

I am quite happy for single men who love a snog to pass us by

I don't have no kissing on my profile and I have kissed guys, as Chris has also kissed women. But we don't do it the same. It's emotionless, an act because they've initiated it etc.

It's rather flat and meaningless to be honest which makes me feel 'why are we bothering'

I just don't feel the same butteflies flipping over in my stomach as I do with Chris so no point really. I never initiated kissing and I always pull away first

We won't meet non kissers just don't seem right for us

By *anemartinCouple  over a year ago

lochgelly

We dont kiss, I kiss women but not other men. We only soft swap no full swap. So we dont feel the need to be kissing others as long as the women are kissing each other and i kiss my man when im with him wer happy. We had a meet and the man tried to kiss me. I pulled away. I didnt like it! I wasnt sleeping with him so no need to kiss him. Each to their own tho. If we were full swapping then wed prob kiss cause sex without a kiss is weird

By *infulDesiresCouple  over a year ago

"I expect to kiss and be kissed. Like others have said, it seems too impersonal otherwise "

Couldn't agree more, the same for us too.

Each to their own, but no kissing = no meet, no fun!

Totally agree. Ridiculous idea, meeting for fun but no kissing allowed. Surely its all a part of the build up. Foreplay etc. Basically if someone didn't want to kiss us, then I'm damn sure we don't want full on sex with them.

we the same still have loads of fun

» Add a new message to this topic