FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Never ever again am I doing that!!!!!

Never ever again am I doing that!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jeeeeeez I have just got myself stuck for over twenty minutes in one of my new corsets that arrived today ........ note to self ........... do not do the lacing up and then get into it ...... especially if you do the lacing too tight and then can't undo the front ........... looked bloody lovely but twenty mins later was a tad difficult to breathe ........... next time I want some help !!!!!! lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Oh be careful!

I am sure there will be a queue round the block offering assistance...x

whoever offers had better be good at lacing then .............. I have lots of em now lol

By *allen MadonnaWoman  over a year ago

In my own little world

Gosh you're in Brighton too. I love going to She Said and get them fitted. Best thing is to tighten, but not over tighten. Give it 1/2 and you will be ready to tighten again. Wear for short bursts to start with, and then gradually lengthen the time. I hope you really enjoy it. I love my corsets.

Hull

"whoever offers had better be good at lacing then .............. I have lots of em now lol "

I can never get that hourglass shape on my own - Need a big strong man....

"Gosh you're in Brighton too. I love going to She Said and get them fitted. Best thing is to tighten, but not over tighten. Give it 1/2 and you will be ready to tighten again. Wear for short bursts to start with, and then gradually lengthen the time. I hope you really enjoy it. I love my corsets."

where is she said? might have to take a trip there .........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i used a tape measure and layed it out on the table.. took several mesurements around bust and wasit.. adjusted the lace to those measurements when it was on the table and just breathed in ALOT when i did the hooks up at the front..

found it easier to do it up with my boobs out of the corset then stuff them back in.. wriggle and adjust

I am gonna take the easy option here ..... find someone to lace them for me ........

Hull

"I am gonna take the easy option here ..... find someone to lace them for me ........ "

I am with you Minnie...x

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I can't manage on my own - I want a corset but it would never get worn.

I'm now wondering if like Ian's Shoelace site which shows hundreds of ways to tie your laces if there is one for the ladies who wear corsets.

Perhaps I could start one, so who's last in the queue

"I am gonna take the easy option here ..... find someone to lace them for me ........ "

Im an expert with laces ive been doing my own for the passed 20 years

"I am gonna take the easy option here ..... find someone to lace them for me ........

Im an expert with laces ive been doing my own for the passed 20 years "

Theres a funny story about me, a woman, a corset and the Southbound Knutsford services to be told - but its best done over a beer or two!

"I am gonna take the easy option here ..... find someone to lace them for me ........

Im an expert with laces ive been doing my own for the passed 20 years "

damm there was me imagining you still wearing velcro trainers with flashing lights in the heel lol

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

You missed a priceless opportunity there :

" Hello yes, Fire please, Hi, I've just bought a new corset for sex play and I'm stuck in it and can't release myself, what's that ? 4 appliances will be with me straight away, thanks "

I'll volunteer to be lacer-in-chief!

damm there was me imagining you still wearing velcro trainers with flashing lights in the heel lol"

You can't get them in adult size 10 - I tried!

damm there was me imagining you still wearing velcro trainers with flashing lights in the heel lol

You can't get them in adult size 10 - I tried!"

Its true i tried too! I miss my la gears!

So minx are you keeping all 4? I think I've decided on the Victorian green/silver and the purple goth lace over ones.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"I'm now wondering if like Ian's Shoelace site which shows hundreds of ways to tie your laces if there is one for the ladies who wear corsets.

Perhaps I could start one, so who's last in the queue "

There are visual lessons on You Tube on how to lace up and put on a corset by yourself.

"So minx are you keeping all 4? I think I've decided on the Victorian green/silver and the purple goth lace over ones. "

yep keeping them all ............ only tried one on ........... the white one .... and panicked when I couldn't get back out of it

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

LOL...

Have got into situations were I squeeze into something and lose the will to live trying to get it bk off....

"So minx are you keeping all 4? I think I've decided on the Victorian green/silver and the purple goth lace over ones.

yep keeping them all ............ only tried one on ........... the white one .... and panicked when I couldn't get back out of it "

I can unlace it for you as well as lace it!!

"So minx are you keeping all 4? I think I've decided on the Victorian green/silver and the purple goth lace over ones.

yep keeping them all ............ only tried one on ........... the white one .... and panicked when I couldn't get back out of it

I can unlace it for you as well as lace it!! "

I have managed to wiggle out of it now ..........

yep keeping them all ............ only tried one on ........... the white one .... and panicked when I couldn't get back out of it :-

I can unlace it for you as well as lace it!!

I have managed to wiggle out of it now .......... "

Well, when you want help lacing up the next one, gimme a shout

yep keeping them all ............ only tried one on ........... the white one .... and panicked when I couldn't get back out of it "

Oh dear! Well I hope you don't have any trouble with the other three

Hull

Oh dear! Well I hope you don't have any trouble with the other three "

Just watched the corset UK video on line and it is brilliant...very impressed...

Patience is the key.....

Oh dear! Well I hope you don't have any trouble with the other three "

nope am taking the fun/sensible option and gonna get someone to help me !!!!

Just watched the corset UK video on line and it is brilliant...very impressed...

Patience is the key....."

I think I will look at that tonight as well

nope am taking the fun/sensible option and gonna get someone to help me !!!! "

If you remember, we helped eachother in the ann summers changing room!!

If you remember, we helped eachother in the ann summers changing room!!"

yep but u weren't here today - neither was anyone else ........... hence three need lacing completely and the fourth adjusting lol

yep but u weren't here today - neither was anyone else ........... hence three need lacing completely and the fourth adjusting lol "

Get your arse here then,.happily fit them for you xx

yep but u weren't here today - neither was anyone else ........... hence three need lacing completely and the fourth adjusting lol

Get your arse here then,.happily fit them for you xx"

cool - Dave wouldn't cope !!!!

"i used a tape measure and layed it out on the table.. took several mesurements around bust and wasit.. adjusted the lace to those measurements when it was on the table and just breathed in ALOT when i did the hooks up at the front..

found it easier to do it up with my boobs out of the corset then stuff them back in.. wriggle and adjust "

Ladies... All.... PLEASE....!!! If you are trying to get into tight clothes / corsets etc....

Breathe OUT.... Not IN...!!!

cool - Dave wouldn't cope !!!! "

He can wsit outside like last time xx

cool - Dave wouldn't cope !!!!

He can wsit outside like last time xx"

Poor Dave lol

"i used a tape measure and layed it out on the table.. took several mesurements around bust and wasit.. adjusted the lace to those measurements when it was on the table and just breathed in ALOT when i did the hooks up at the front..

found it easier to do it up with my boobs out of the corset then stuff them back in.. wriggle and adjust

Ladies... All.... PLEASE....!!! If you are trying to get into tight clothes / corsets etc....

Breathe OUT.... Not IN...!!! "

Euro I need rescuing it was attacking me

i always put 2 laces in mine one from top to centre then one from bottom to centre then when in you can open up fully and pull both laces and tighten it and hard as you can pull it in , not sure if they come like that when bought ? mine didnt but watched a film and thats what it said to do .

"i always put 2 laces in mine one from top to centre then one from bottom to centre then when in you can open up fully and pull both laces and tighten it and hard as you can pull it in , not sure if they come like that when bought ? mine didnt but watched a film and thats what it said to do ."

one of mine has lacing like that

Euro I need rescuing it was attacking me "

On my way...!!! Teeth at the ready, I'll get you free.... But you'll need to buy new laces...

On my way...!!! Teeth at the ready, I'll get you free.... But you'll need to buy new laces..."

Hurry it's hard to breathe

On my way...!!! Teeth at the ready, I'll get you free.... But you'll need to buy new laces...

Hurry it's hard to breathe "

Oooops...!! Am I too late....?

I will help - please xxxxx

Oooops...!! Am I too late....? "

nooooo am just about hanging on ..... hhhhhurrrryyyyy

Oooops...!! Am I too late....?

nooooo am just about hanging on ..... hhhhhurrrryyyyy "

Nearly there... Dont breathe IN...!!...

"Jeeeeeez I have just got myself stuck for over twenty minutes in one of my new corsets that arrived today ........ note to self ........... do not do the lacing up and then get into it ...... especially if you do the lacing too tight and then can't undo the front ........... looked bloody lovely but twenty mins later was a tad difficult to breathe ........... next time I want some help !!!!!! lol "

...passes his very own tinned spinach for next time lol x

bumped for someone to read

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

LOL thank you.. 4 how lovely where do you get them from.the white one is pretty . I have a job with tight underwear cos of my nails..cant pull things up or do up hooks

"i always put 2 laces in mine one from top to centre then one from bottom to centre then when in you can open up fully and pull both laces and tighten it and hard as you can pull it in , not sure if they come like that when bought ? mine didnt but watched a film and thats what it said to do ."

Tell me more. I have a beautiful leather bones corset and have never worn it because I can't do it up myself

The spinach is still on hold lol...when is the next corset adventure or chaos shall i say hahaha x

» Add a new message to this topic