FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > October Football thread.

October Football thread.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *TMycock OP   Man 4 hours ago

Watford

Rather than continue to add to the old thread, thought it might be easier to start a fresh one for the new month.

Plenty on tonight, so is anyone going anywhere ? Heading across town to Orient v. Exeter this evening. Got a soft spot for the O's, am delighted to see they have recoverd after near bankruptcy and a couple of years out of the Football League.

The added bonus about going to Brisbane Road is there is cake shop to die for on Leyton High Road just as you come out of the station, and it's normally open until 10pm !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anchesterGuy1Man 3 hours ago

Manchester

Can't beat the league one and two for the local connection with the club, we all have a prem club but we all have a local too.

By *eordieJeansCouple 3 hours ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Can't beat the league one and two for the local connection with the club, we all have a prem club but we all have a local too."

My local is a Prem club.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 3 hours ago

North West

"Can't beat the league one and two for the local connection with the club, we all have a prem club but we all have a local too."

Aye, we played a nil-nil thriller with that non-Prem club on Friday night just gone. It's Swindon Town for us tonight. It's too much faff for me to go to matches anymore, unfortunately, so it's rare that I manage it.

» Add a new message to this topic