FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MAFS UK

MAFS UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *NormalMan01 OP   Man 5 days ago

Harrogate

Who’s watching? I love it, I prefer the new format like the AUS version. Think it works really well.

What do you make of this series so far?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple 5 days ago

Midlands

Entertaining. Scripted and edited, but entertaining 😆

By *SCouple81Couple 5 days ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

"Entertaining. Scripted and edited, but entertaining 😆"

Totally agree

By *oodmessMan 5 days ago

yumsville

Love it and the drama, but it's also sad how experts use the 'opposite attract' rule to cock about with emotions for entertainment.

Every year people leave due to partner stress they wanted to avoid. How and why people with controlling and volatile behaviour get through selection to be matched with people who are susceptible to or just left similar relationships seems a waste of their time and is a pretty uncomfortable watch too sometimes.

By *mmaleiaWoman 5 days ago

East Northamptonshire

It’s just fame hungry folk/influencers these days, which is a shame, there’ll always be 1 golden couple though!

Who’s betting on which couple swap?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 5 days ago

Central

I'm watching, as ever.

I almost posted the same about this, last night.

I'm disappointed that the chemistry isn't working too well, earlier on this year, than former times. And they have likely selected some people where this was more potentially inevitable . But it's a great show that can prompt us to examine ourselves and how we'd cope or not.

By *rend100Man 5 days ago

poole

Drama drama drama absolutely love it! Probably my favourite TV show (well definitely the Australian one) can’t wait for 9pm already

Central

"Drama drama drama absolutely love it! Probably my favourite TV show (well definitely the Australian one) can’t wait for 9pm already "

By *oeBeansMan 5 days ago

Derby

Do they get divorced at the end of the season? Quick MAFs!

poole

I don’t think they legally get married so it is null and void if things don’t work out

By *essTTWoman 5 days ago

Birmingham

Ross is bloody gorgeous isn't he

By *midnight-Woman 5 days ago

I can't believe how much drama they all bring, i would be exhausted after an hour with most of the girls

And the guy with the terrible hair cut just seems like a total tosser

A couple of the guys seem amazing

"I'm watching, as ever.

I almost posted the same about this, last night.

I'm disappointed that the chemistry isn't working too well, earlier on this year, than former times. And they have likely selected some people where this was more potentially inevitable . But it's a great show that can prompt us to examine ourselves and how we'd cope or not. "

I find some of the expectations are mental - who can fall in love on the first few days

"

Every year people leave due to partner stress they wanted to avoid. How and why people with controlling and volatile behaviour get through selection to be matched with people who are susceptible to or just left similar relationships seems a waste of their time and is a pretty uncomfortable watch too sometimes. "

Yeah agreed

poole

Is this going to be an in-running thread

Central

"Ross is bloody gorgeous isn't he"

Wonderful

Central

Casper seems like trouble again

poole

He is an absolute wanker! Thinks he deserves so much better but he is not exactly special himself! Really feel for the girl

"He is an absolute wanker! Thinks he deserves so much better but he is not exactly special himself! Really feel for the girl "

Total dick (him, not you!!)

poole

"He is an absolute wanker! Thinks he deserves so much better but he is not exactly special himself! Really feel for the girl

Total dick (him, not you!!) "

Glad we are aligned I might also be a dick you just don’t know me yet

By *NormalMan01 OP   Man 5 days ago

Harrogate

What I find amazing is how these guys with their Turkish teeth and shit haircuts think they’re absolutely gods gift. How can you go around asking for ‘petite’ women and the ladies they have are knock out stunners and have normal bodies and body shapes… idiots.

poole

I think Alex now wins dick of the day award!

By *riel13Woman 4 days ago

Northampton

How is it Adam not fancying Polly n not the other way around... He is really odd looking and that haircut is horrific! Are tattoos and the odd trip to the gym enough these days!

By *anae21Woman 4 days ago

Nearer than you think

It's great tv, but I hope there's counselling on hand for the emotional trauma these badly matched couples are going to experience.

Car crash telly. Addictive.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 4 days ago

Central

"He is an absolute wanker! Thinks he deserves so much better but he is not exactly special himself! Really feel for the girl "

There are some special women in the show this year. But, correspondingly not very emotionally mature men, who have been teamed up with some of them. . They're not particularly good communicators on their emotional selves. The guy who didn't presumably see how much he could crush someone's spirits, the day after their wedding, telling them how unattractive they are to him

The barber from Nottingham has had a face on him like a spoiled boy all week

I don't know all of their names yet.

By *rend100Man 4 days ago

poole

"He is an absolute wanker! Thinks he deserves so much better but he is not exactly special himself! Really feel for the girl

There are some special women in the show this year. But, correspondingly not very emotionally mature men, who have been teamed up with some of them. . They're not particularly good communicators on their emotional selves. The guy who didn't presumably see how much he could crush someone's spirits, the day after their wedding, telling them how unattractive they are to him

I don't know all of their names yet. "

Yes I am struggling with this too when people say the name of someone! Maybe I am not as bigger fan as I thought normally takes me a fair few episodes!

By *antastic_Mr_Fox_76Man 4 days ago

District 13

If there was a survivable option of sliding down razor blades naked I’d rather choose that thank you 😂😂😂

By *iredhandMan 4 days ago

Manchester

The irritating thing about it is their continued reference to ‘the experiment’.

How many seasons have they filmed around the globe and it’s still an experiment? Yeah right! In my opinion the only experiment is seeing how long they can milk the format.

And why is it that the Australian version seems so much better than the UK?

By *r CellophaneMan 4 days ago

Bury

Utter crap. Exploitation TV.

Central

"The irritating thing about it is their continued reference to ‘the experiment’.

How many seasons have they filmed around the globe and it’s still an experiment? Yeah right! In my opinion the only experiment is seeing how long they can milk the format.

And why is it that the Australian version seems so much better than the UK?"

I think most of us rate the Australian version as better. Perhaps they have a better production team over there.

I'm really disappointed with the behaviour of some of these UK men this year so that does flavour my opinion this time.

Central

[Removed by poster at 27/09/24 18:19:45]

Central

Polly and Adam are the couple with the baby barber from Nottingham, the guy who rated her 4 out of 10 and was surprised she was upset. But still shagged her

By *aughtyGentleman43Man 4 days ago

copthorne

Love this show.

My friend was on it a few years back!

Not sure how many will last to be fair

Central

[Removed by poster at 27/09/24 18:28:43]

Central

"Love this show.

My friend was on it a few years back!

Not sure how many will last to be fair "

I'm guessing this year's success rate will be low.

The gay woman fitness instructor/lifeguard, I can't remember which, seemed so promising and positive at the start but the 2 of them were largely separated in the honeymoon . I've been astounded by several of this lot's behaviour

By *atnip make me purrWoman 4 days ago

Reading

Are the 4Ts

Tall

Tanned

Tattooed

Totally stupid.

If so shes struck gold.

Central

"Are the 4Ts

Tall

Tanned

Tattooed

Totally stupid.

If so shes struck gold."

Wasn't one of the Ts not even beginning with T, the other day? I've forgotten who it was now.

But the good looking guy, with ADHD, possibly Nathan, I'd have married and forgiven him saying I was nice

By *midnight-Woman 4 days ago

Wait, there's a barber from Nottingham

Central

I don't know all of their names yet.

Wait, there's a barber from Nottingham "

Adam, married to Polly. He's a knob

By *midnight-Woman 4 days ago

"

Adam, married to Polly. He's a knob"

You should do a who's who in this style, one sentence each

By *irthandgirthMan 4 days ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

My mum watches this kind of stuff, so I have seen a few minutes of it.

I would rather staple my scrotum to a table then rub a salt and lime solution into my eyeballs than watch it voluntarily.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 days ago

Central

Did the women get the worst deal overall this year?

By *rend100Man 17 hours ago

poole

Eve is really horrible!

By *oodmessMan 16 hours ago

yumsville

That lesbian couple I can't work out. Both seem to like each other but they aren't good enough reasons to sit in the same room together

By *rbojangles99Man 16 hours ago

Bristol

Why do 90% of the men have haircuts that make them look like a mushroom?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 15 hours ago

Central

"That lesbian couple I can't work out. Both seem to like each other but they aren't good enough reasons to sit in the same room together"

I thought they'd do well but they don't communicate or match emotionally very well.

Maybe they're brought too many people in this year who've got a lot of baggage, more than other years. I know the production company plays us but this time I'm more uncomfortable with who they've put together

By *oodmessMan 2 hours ago

yumsville

"That lesbian couple I can't work out. Both seem to like each other but they aren't good enough reasons to sit in the same room together

I thought they'd do well but they don't communicate or match emotionally very well.

Maybe they're brought too many people in this year who've got a lot of baggage, more than other years. I know the production company plays us but this time I'm more uncomfortable with who they've put together "

Yeah, if you take away the ADHD a few seem to have, a good few don't actually ready for a long term relationship never mind marriage. They might be wanting someone in their lives, but already they seem too self interested, argumentative, controlling, emotionless, even panicked. If the shows about marriage, they seem an odd choice when they really need to work on themselves before partnering up and loading that on someone else.

» Add a new message to this topic