FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tantric massages

Tantric massages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rucey_BigBalls OP   Man 1 day ago

London

I was on a date recently and she revealed she spent £250 on tantric massages everytime she went, and had been 3 times with another booked this weekend.

Question for you lot is, what are your thoughts? I loved her honesty and found it hilarious, but would that put you off a date?

Go for it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eroLondonMan 1 day ago

Mayfair

"I was on a date recently..."
Evidence please, Brucey, dear chap. 🌿

"...and she revealed she spent £250 on tantric massages everytime she went, and had been 3 times with another booked this weekend."
Copy of invoice please, Brucey. 🩶

"Question for you lot is, what are your thoughts? I loved her honesty and found it hilarious, but would that put you off a date?

Go for it!"

Yes it would, I'm afraid. If the brazen hussy is spending just £250 on cheap tåntric måssåges then I'm afraid she's not for me. I would be looking for a more urbane siren who spends upwards of £300+.

Ladies, dig deep please. 🦋

By *ubby onlyMan 1 day ago

Thetford

You should have offered to give her a massage at a discounted price ONLY £200

By *ackformore100Man 1 day ago

Tin town

"I was on a date recently and she revealed she spent £250 on tantric massages everytime she went, and had been 3 times with another booked this weekend.

Question for you lot is, what are your thoughts? I loved her honesty and found it hilarious, but would that put you off a date?

Go for it!"

Tantric massage... The cauliflower of the massage world

By *cott73Man 1 day ago

brighton

"I was on a date recently... Evidence please, Brucey, dear chap. 🌿

...and she revealed she spent £250 on tantric massages everytime she went, and had been 3 times with another booked this weekend. Copy of invoice please, Brucey. 🩶

Go for it!

Yes it would, I'm afraid. If the brazen hussy is spending just £250 on cheap tåntric måssåges then I'm afraid she's not for me. I would be looking for a more urbane siren who spends upwards of £300+.

Ladies, dig deep please. 🦋"

Wise words, Nero. You pay for quality.

I'm a £2.50 and a bag of chips man, myself.

» Add a new message to this topic