FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cunt - effective or offensive

Cunt - effective or offensive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izzy69 OP   Man 7 days ago

London

Why do some find the word offensive?

If it's used offensively, I can understand. I use it in extreme cases to demonstrate my degree of hatred of someone or level of nuisance. It is meant to be insulting in that situation.

I like it used (by anyone) during sex because it ratchets up the heat. (Yes I like talking dirty while fucking, lol).

So it has its uses but some people have a natural aversion to it, especially the ladies.

Discuss...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atyric0nMan 7 days ago

Ipswich

It's just a word. The offence is not in the word itself, it's in the intent, I maintain.

For example, one could be extremely offensive without using any swear words.

By *ellhungvweMan 7 days ago

Cheltenham

It is offensively effective. I dislike it as a word but it can be used really well if you need to express that level of anger about someone.

London

"It's just a word. The offence is not in the word itself, it's in the intent, I maintain.

For example, one could be extremely offensive without using any swear words."

I agree, totally. But I've heard many women say they hate the word.

By *oralltherightreasonsCouple 7 days ago

WELLINGBOROUGH

No offensive, but we find it aggressive mainly because that's the context in which we use it.

By *bi HaiveMan 7 days ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

All words are just words.

Context and intention are key.

You can make pretty much any word an insult, offensive or a compliment depending on how you use it and who you're saying it to and why. 🤷‍♂️

By *oo..Woman 7 days ago

Boo's World

Can't stand the word one bit.

Whether it's used to describe someone acting like a dickhead or to refer to a woman's genitals.

It's not needed, and would be the biggest turn off in the world.

London

"Can't stand the word one bit.

Whether it's used to describe someone acting like a dickhead or to refer to a woman's genitals.

"

Ah that's the view pint I'm talking about. Right so please explain why it offends you so much. As others have said, it's a word and used like any other - it's the intent that colours it.

By *vana_SweetnessWoman 7 days ago

Derby

Personally I don't find the word offensive. Words are words. It's up to the recipient to choose to be offended or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

By *oo..Woman 7 days ago

Boo's World

Ah that's the view pint I'm talking about. Right so please explain why it offends you so much. As others have said, it's a word and used like any other - it's the intent that colours it.

"

I don't need to explain why it offends me and I'd not be around people sexually that referred to a body part of mine using a vulgar slang word.

That is what the word is at the end of the day when being used towards a womans body part.

I don't like it - simple as that.

So many men are quick to use the word in conversation or in the bedroom as well, as it's become something "normal" to do. How many have actually asked the woman first if its okay to use?

By *avexxMan 7 days ago

cheshire

its not a word i use,, but each to their own

London

I don't need to explain why it offends me and I'd not be around people sexually that referred to a body part of mine using a vulgar slang word.

That is what the word is at the end of the day when being used towards a womans body part.

I don't like it - simple as that.

So many men are quick to use the word in conversation or in the bedroom as well, as it's become something "normal" to do. How many have actually asked the woman first if its okay to use? "

I agree, as I said, I use it for effect in particular scenarios. But I do agree that you shouldn't be free and easy with it.

By *uckingFutzMan 7 days ago

Plymouth

How many times has anybody heard a bloke say " I'm sorry madame but I'm afraid that your cunt offends my me".

London

"How many times has anybody heard a bloke say " I'm sorry madame but I'm afraid that your cunt offends my me"."

Well....when I had to complain to someone about her husband. Lol

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 7 days ago

Carlisle usually

"Imagine if other words caused the same visceral reaction from people. You and I are having a lovely conversation in a café. You casually mention the word yogurt in an anecdote and I stop you, mid-sentence, saying I find your use of that word “pathetic.” I’m genuinely upset by your use of the word yogurt. I’ve never said “yogurt.” Not even when I stub my toe. How could you possibly say that? There are children here. Children who now, thanks to me, know a word that gets a reaction. A word that has power because I gave it power. Deep down, the only reason I hate the word yogurt is because I know that everyone calls me a “whiny little yogurt” behind my back."

It's just a word. I quite like it as a word 💜

By *atyric0nMan 7 days ago

Ipswich

"Imagine if other words caused the same visceral reaction from people. You and I are having a lovely conversation in a café. You casually mention the word yogurt in an anecdote and I stop you, mid-sentence, saying I find your use of that word “pathetic.” I’m genuinely upset by your use of the word yogurt. I’ve never said “yogurt.” Not even when I stub my toe. How could you possibly say that? There are children here. Children who now, thanks to me, know a word that gets a reaction. A word that has power because I gave it power. Deep down, the only reason I hate the word yogurt is because I know that everyone calls me a “whiny little yogurt” behind my back.

It's just a word. I quite like it as a word 💜"

It does roll particularly well off the tongue, so to speak.

By *icolerobbieCouple 7 days ago

walsall

I don’t like it. But then again I don’t like any profanity really. These words are part of language and have uses, but they are over used by the hard of thinking usually.

By *cnugatugMan 7 days ago

Chatham

I used to only reserve this for the harshest insults but now it seems like it's lost its harshness and I hear it in every day conversation in town maybe that's just Chatham though

London

"Imagine if other words caused the same visceral reaction from people. You and I are having a lovely conversation in a café. You casually mention the word yogurt in an anecdote and I stop you, mid-sentence, saying I find your use of that word “pathetic.” I’m genuinely upset by your use of the word yogurt. I’ve never said “yogurt.” Not even when I stub my toe. How could you possibly say that? There are children here. Children who now, thanks to me, know a word that gets a reaction. A word that has power because I gave it power. Deep down, the only reason I hate the word yogurt is because I know that everyone calls me a “whiny little yogurt” behind my back.

It's just a word. I quite like it as a word 💜

It does roll particularly well off the tongue, so to speak."

The word or the actual thing itself? Lol

By *icolerobbieCouple 7 days ago

walsall

"All words are just words.

You can make pretty much any word an insult, offensive or a compliment depending on how you use it and who you're saying it to and why. 🤷‍♂️"

I wouldn’t ever accept a compliment that used gutter language. Id never be compatible with that person.

London

"I don’t like it. But then again I don’t like any profanity really. These words are part of language and have uses, but they are over used by the hard of thinking usually. "

Aw, you sound like my kind of people.

London

"All words are just words.

You can make pretty much any word an insult, offensive or a compliment depending on how you use it and who you're saying it to and why. 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn’t ever accept a compliment that used gutter language. Id never be compatible with that person. "

Not even if someone said "you're fucking gorgeous"?

By *heelerMan 7 days ago

Northants

I hate the word and very seldom use it.

By *olfandtazCouple 7 days ago

Bristol

It's a word I use rarely but when I do use it you can bet I am extremely pissed off and the person I direct it at really does deserve it

By *issmorganWoman 7 days ago

Calderdale innit

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, but if it's used to be malicious against someone, I can see why they wouldn't like it.

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 days ago

Leeds

"Why do some find the word offensive?

If it's used offensively, I can understand. I use it in extreme cases to demonstrate my degree of hatred of someone or level of nuisance. It is meant to be insulting in that situation.

"

Exactly. So you are using the word to be offensive. Why should female genitalia be the biggest insult you can think of ?

By *eaSlutsCouple 7 days ago

Glasgow

Don't forget it can also be used as a term of endearment in regional dialects!

C x

London

Exactly. So you are using the word to be offensive. Why should female genitalia be the biggest insult you can think of ?"

Some people are called dicks too.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 days ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 12/09/24 15:35:59]

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 days ago

Central

We're probably only just scratching the surface of the extensive benefits of swearing. It helps pain tolerance, physical strength and mood. So, you're a cunt? Us telling you that may really help us all

London

[Removed by poster at 12/09/24 16:47:34]

London

Changing the focus, so we've established its use as a word of derogation.

What about as a means of spicing up sexual atmosphere. I love hearing a woman say the word in heat of passion. Really gets my blood flowing to the right places, know what I mean? Lol

By *eordieJeansCouple 7 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great word. It wouldn’t turn me on though.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 7 days ago

A den in the Glen

It's a term of endearment up here.

"He's a good cunt"

Personally I prefer "fucking Jesus Christ, if I eat another Battered Haggis supper I'm gonna turn into a right fat cunt"

By *lueLotusWoman 7 days ago

the wilderness

I love the word cunt and if someone tries to insult me with it I just laugh and laugh.

Love how rupaul reframed it and says to her girls I want to see your Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent.

But I'm careful with my use of it as its a sensitive area 🌹💖

London

"I love the word cunt and if someone tries to insult me with it I just laugh and laugh.

Love how rupaul reframed it and says to her girls I want to see your Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent.

But I'm careful with my use of it as its a sensitive area 🌹💖

"

Sensitive area metaphorically and literally

London

"It's a term of endearment up here.

"He's a good cunt"

Personally I prefer "fucking Jesus Christ, if I eat another Battered Haggis supper I'm gonna turn into a right fat cunt""

Can't believe it's actually a term of endearment. Ha

By *andynecklaceWoman 7 days ago

West Brom

Love the word, it's so versatile

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 7 days ago

A den in the Glen

"Love the word, it's so versatile "

What the cuntin' hell is going on?

Oi, you y'cunt!

Don't be a cunt!

Smelly cunt!

Etc etc

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 7 days ago

your head

I use it as a term of affection mostly. My favorite people are called cunts quite regularly. There's also wenches, bitches and twats.

It's used in a different tone if deserved for a grade A Cunt.

I never use it during sex.

By *arlot o scaraWoman 7 days ago

Hell

It’s one of my favourites and reminds me of a dear friend who no longer posts

By *unner6969Man 7 days ago

Herts/Bucks

I like it used (by anyone) during sex because it ratchets up the heat. (Yes I like talking dirty while fucking, lol).

So it has its uses but some people have a natural aversion to it, especially the ladies.

Discuss..."

I only find it offensive if someone calls me it. I like using it when I think someone is one, or is behaving like one.

I dislike it (I don’t find it offensive though consider it degrading for women) when it is used to refer to female sexual organs (God, I sound such a prude )

No rationale to any of that, just my thoughts.

By *929Man 7 days ago

newcastle

It’s probably my favourite insult but never use it in its own it’s always paired with another,most used are stinking cunt and useless cunt

By *ase4122Man 7 days ago

Lancashire

Being Scottish, it's a term of endearment amongst friends but equally can be used in an offensive way

By *parkle1974Woman 7 days ago

Leeds

I'm Scottish and I absolutely hate the word.

By *ase4122Man 7 days ago

Lancashire

"I'm Scottish and I absolutely hate the word."

Oh well

By *hilMyThrobMan 7 days ago

Glasgow

"Being Scottish, it's a term of endearment amongst friends but equally can be used in an offensive way"

It's pretty much an everyday word up here compared to down south.

By *opman121Man 7 days ago

stoke on trent

To a lady it is offensive to a man useful lol

By *aren_nylonsWoman 7 days ago

Great Dunmow

I used to find it offensive but have become accustomed to using it to please the guys I meet, they seem to enjoy it

By *midnight-Woman 7 days ago

When I was vanilla i found it offensive

Now I'm a swinger i find it hot as fuck 😈😈

By *weetiepie99Woman 7 days ago

cardiff

Hate it, the sound, the connotations. Horrible word. Not sexy.

By *rgasmatron1970Man 7 days ago

Bromley

It's in the Oxford English dictionary. Derived from an old analog saxon word and can be used in scrabble. Can also be used offensively and also be used as a term of endearment sometime

Bromley

"Being Scottish, it's a term of endearment amongst friends but equally can be used in an offensive way

It's pretty much an everyday word up here compared to down south. "

Down south especially in south east London its used every single minute

By *iss_Juicy79Woman 7 days ago

Edinburgh

It's one of my favourite words it's very versatile and I'm sure it used to be used as a surname in victorian times

By *rispyDuckMan 7 days ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Not a word I’m fond of 😬 find it ‘vulgar’

But then I loveeee dirty talk 😈 & if the lady calls her 🐱 a ‘c_nt’ then ‘c_nt’ it shall be called during that ‘fuckathon’

Bromley

"It's one of my favourite words it's very versatile and I'm sure it used to be used as a surname in victorian times "

There was a little side street in old London town (14th century) that was actually called grope cunt lane, it was where the ladies of the night congregated

By *ansoffateMan 7 days ago

Sagittarius A

It's not intrinsically offensive. It's more effective when used sparingly and delivered icy cold, I find.

Like, let them rant till they run out of steam, little pause as they glare at you till that air of expectancy and entitlement stagnates into a thick cloud of tension.

Then casually give them a 'cunt'.

Bromley

"It's not intrinsically offensive. It's more effective when used sparingly and delivered icy cold, I find.

Like, let them rant till they run out of steam, little pause as they glare at you till that air of expectancy and entitlement stagnates into a thick cloud of tension.

Then casually give them a 'cunt'."

Ah, but you have to say it with a long pause (2 seconds) till you put the T on the end

By *atricia ParnelWoman 7 days ago

In a town full of colours

It's a fabulous word with a really interesting history. Originating in ancient India with the Hindu Goddess Kunti. Known as " Yoni of the the universe"

Of course western culture made it vulgar, starting with the "Gropecunt Lane" In london's red-light district.

Words are not offensive, they are descriptors. We choose which words we find/make offensive to ourselves, and then pass that judgement onto others and so the cycle continues

By *exycarlashane181Couple 6 days ago

Leamington Spa

Discuss..."

I save it for using when someone acts particularly badly.. Reserved to save it's full impact... I hate my pussy being called a cunt though.. Instant turn off

By *offandTimCouple 6 days ago

Glasgow

"It's a term of endearment up here.

"He's a good cunt"

Personally I prefer "fucking Jesus Christ, if I eat another Battered Haggis supper I'm gonna turn into a right fat cunt"

Can't believe it's actually a term of endearment. Ha"

Think Gerry Cinnamon put it best in his song Diamonds in the Mud. When singing about Glasgow, he sings the immortal line "there's no other place where a cunt might not be a put down".

People are often referred to round here as "good cunts". Don't get me wrong, some are also referred to as other variations, but it's not as vicious a word here as in some other places.

Don't get me wrong, it's still not dinner party talk

By *undayGirl 69Woman 6 days ago

Coalville

I love the word in both contexts.

I especially find it a turn on in the bedroom. Both if I use it to request something or if he uses whilst talking dirty to me.

There’s no other word comes close in the heat of the moment.

“Fill my vagina” doesn’t quite have the same ring to it.

By *tlanshiaWoman 6 days ago

Chatham

I use it to describe my pussy. Personally I don't have an issue with the word.

By *atboynogymMan 6 days ago

kettering

One of my fave words covers so much

By * aime la biteWoman 6 days ago

wonderland

My favourite saying is "offence is never given, it is only ever taken".

The correct use of language to express one's self shows a good deal of intelligence. It doesn't matter what the words are and wether someone deems them to be offensive, it's the correct use of them that is important.

My mum is extremely offended by the word because it's using a word associated with the female anatomy as a put down, but has no problem calling someone a dickhead! But she is old and any form of profanity is deemed unnecessary!!

I use the word in many different ways to express myself. I'm not a keen lover of using it in the bedroom but then again, it's about context. "I love your tight little cunt" hot as hell. "You can lay in the wet patch, you cunt" definitely not good

By *ase4122Man 6 days ago

Lancashire

"My favourite saying is "offence is never given, it is only ever taken".

The correct use of language to express one's self shows a good deal of intelligence. It doesn't matter what the words are and wether someone deems them to be offensive, it's the correct use of them that is important.

My mum is extremely offended by the word because it's using a word associated with the female anatomy as a put down, but has no problem calling someone a dickhead! But she is old and any form of profanity is deemed unnecessary!!

I use the word in many different ways to express myself. I'm not a keen lover of using it in the bedroom but then again, it's about context. "I love your tight little cunt" hot as hell. "You can lay in the wet patch, you cunt" definitely not good "

Very well put

Lancashire

"I love the word in both contexts.

I especially find it a turn on in the bedroom. Both if I use it to request something or if he uses whilst talking dirty to me.

“Fill my vagina” doesn’t quite have the same ring to it. "

Fill my vag

Lancashire

"Being Scottish, it's a term of endearment amongst friends but equally can be used in an offensive way

It's pretty much an everyday word up here compared to down south. "

Aye, like good cunt/ bad cunt lol

By *atandjayCouple 6 days ago

Brighton

Offensive

By *atandjayCouple 6 days ago

Brighton

But hot in the heat of the moment

By *ibblepilotMan 6 days ago

Preston

A great word when used appropriately. Subjective, obviously. Find myself using it more and more as I get older!

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 6 days ago

chichester

I like a good cunt. If I had one I’d be using all the time

By *ornucopiaMan 6 days ago

Bexley

One of my favourite examples of compound rhyming slang is a 'Barclay James Hunt'..

..or should it be Berkely, as in 'berk'? However that doesn't flow seamlessly, spelling wise, with the 'James' element..

By *rgasmatron1970Man 6 days ago

Bromley

"It's a fabulous word with a really interesting history. Originating in ancient India with the Hindu Goddess Kunti. Known as " Yoni of the the universe"

Of course western culture made it vulgar, starting with the "Gropecunt Lane" In london's red-light district.

Words are not offensive, they are descriptors. We choose which words we find/make offensive to ourselves, and then pass that judgement onto others and so the cycle continues

"

🤘🤘

By *icolerobbieCouple 6 days ago

walsall

"It's a fabulous word with a really interesting history. Originating in ancient India with the Hindu Goddess Kunti. Known as " Yoni of the the universe"

🤘🤘"

There are many words that are so offensive that most people wouldn’t dare use them.

By *ell GwynnWoman 6 days ago

North Yorkshire

I have mixed feelings about it. I never call a person a cunt because I was called that on occasion by a parent as a child, and not as a term of endearment.

I dislike the fact that a woman's vulva was considered so offensive that a slang term for it came to considered the very worst swear word. Francis Grose's 1785 A Classical Dictionary of The Vulgar Tongue listed the word as "C**T: a nasty name for a nasty thing.

I love how women have reclaimed it, and I much prefer to say "cunt" than "pussy".

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple 6 days ago

Stafford

It’s my favourite word

By *ince1965Man 6 days ago

Ilkeston

Discuss..."

A boy has a willy, a girl has a wee wee

A woman has a pussy. A man has a dick

A man has a cock and she has a cunt.

By *izzy69 OP   Man 6 days ago

London

"I love the word in both contexts.

“Fill my vagina” doesn’t quite have the same ring to it. "

This! My kinda girl. Lol

By *izzy69 OP   Man 6 days ago

London

"I use it to describe my pussy. Personally I don't have an issue with the word.

"

By *eyond PurityCouple 6 days ago

Lincolnshire

One of our play friends used it during play once and it didn’t really work. It sounded quite vulgar.

It’s not a word I use so if I ever did it would be in extreme circumstances and not for play situations.

K

By *erfHerder74Man 6 days ago

Greenock

I’m Scottish I hear it everyday I’m out

By *bisfunMan 6 days ago

sutton

Effective for sure

By *isexualStagMan 6 days ago

Lanarkshire

To us Scots and the Australians, it is a term of endearment.

By *oiluvfunMan 6 days ago

Penrith

"Think I'm a cunt? You cunt".......one of the best lines in 'Gangster No.1' film......

By *ife NinjaMan 6 days ago

Dunfermline

Bastard is actually a more versatile word. Ask Sean Bean

By *oandstephCouple 6 days ago

Bradford

Its my favourite word at work lately and even better most find it offensive

By *ornucopiaMan 6 days ago

Bexley

"Bastard is actually a more versatile word. Ask Sean Bean "

Try the extremely useful, use anywhere, 'Custard'.

By *zeroMan 6 days ago

Glasgow

"To us Scots and the Australians, it is a term of endearment. "

Yup. My mum told me she'd be more offended at being called a cow over being called a cunt.

By *ee-LiteWoman 6 days ago

northampton

An Anglo Saxon word that was utilised expressively by the greatest authors, aka, D H Lawrence, whose novels were banned as he was ahead of the bi game in the sixties, a particular hero of mine and I based my dissertation on him x

By *elvet RopeMan 6 days ago

by the big field

"Bastard is actually a more versatile word. Ask Sean Bean "

Or for anyone that works on cars and machinery- usually a few seconds after skinning your knuckles 'you cunting bastard piece of shit!'

By *entleman of GirthMan 6 days ago

Forest Row

We have a rich language, and many words that have come and gone. The word cunt features in Chaucer and Shakespeare. It is a versatile word and has many many meanings. I’m certainly not with those who would edit such a word from our vocabulary. The word itself isn’t offensive, but the way in which it is used can be. However, calling Boris Johnson a complete vulva, really doesn’t have the same impact, does it?

By *ife NinjaMan 5 days ago

Dunfermline

"Bastard is actually a more versatile word. Ask Sean Bean

Or for anyone that works on cars and machinery- usually a few seconds after skinning your knuckles 'you cunting bastard piece of shit!' "

Or DIY. It's versatility knows no bounds

By *irBummyFingerMan 5 days ago

Carmarthen

I have a very well spoken lady friend but she makes such good use of the word. When she says “come and slide your dick into my juicy cunt” it drives me wild.

By *izzy69 OP   Man 2 days ago

London

"I have a very well spoken lady friend but she makes such good use of the word. When she says “come and slide your dick into my juicy cunt” it drives me wild. "

This I love it when that happens.

By *ogerroger69Man 2 days ago

West Yorks

I love a well articulated Cunt x

By *mf123Man 2 days ago

with one foot out the door

I like it when it means you cant do a thing i just cunt do it boss

Sneaky sneaky

By *amantha_JadeWoman 2 days ago

Newcastle

I quite like it. It wouldnt turn me on hearing it used in a sexy way, but I do appreciate it when it’s used as an insult and even better if it’s said with a Scottish accent.

By *ltcouple40Couple 2 days ago

Gwent

One of my favourite words!

Although don't find it 'sexy'

By *icknmix500Man 2 days ago

South Gloucestershire

Both Very descriptive of an unsavory person !

By *isterMushroomMan 2 days ago

Warrington

It’s a term of endearment in Australia.

By *olfandtazCouple 2 days ago

Bristol

It's a word I only use when I'm extremely pissed off with someone

By *moothdickMan 2 days ago

stoke

Great word .. to express quite a few feelings

By *unner6969Man 2 days ago

Herts/Bucks

"Hate it, the sound, the connotations. Horrible word. Not sexy."

Definitely not sexy, off-putting if the woman uses it to refer to her bits… hate the imitation of seedy porn that goes with its use.

By *ranslover2000Man 2 days ago

Newport

I think it's mainly women who don't like the word.

By *herry delightWoman 2 days ago

Ilfracombe

I absolutely hated when people use the word cunt as an insult you are saying that a women's reproductive organs are an insult in society.

Or are you saying that you want to fuck that person you have called a cunt, as lots of men enjoy fucking cunts.

By *odrigoRomeroMan 1 day ago

Twixt Purgatory & Palookaville

Did somebody order a cunt?

Because one's just showed up.

🙋‍♂️

By *odrigoRomeroMan 1 day ago

Twixt Purgatory & Palookaville

South London gangster? Look at ya,

Cardboard cut out cunt!