FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Givers and receivers...

Givers and receivers...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *or-Queening OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Manchester

...of cunnilingus.

Givers - what do you enjoy or not enjoy about it?

Receivers - the same, but also, what advice would you give to Givers to make them more likely to hit the spot?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

[Removed by poster at 31/08/24 19:39:34]

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Giving I love. I love learning what works for someone and playing with those buttons. The little noises and twitches and reactions.

Receiving I'm too damn sensitive. No fun, no challenge. I feel like that guy who got too excited and came on my thigh before even getting the condom on.

By *olfandtazCouple 3 weeks ago

Bristol

I definitely like receiving! Why? It's just alot of fun and thankfully taz loves giving lol

By *exycarlashane181Couple 3 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

Receiving is the best when it's done properly.. And Shane knows how to hit my spots... I can't get enough of it

By *atyric0nMan 3 weeks ago

Ipswich

I love giving. Yeah my 40odd yo neck disagrees but dammit, I love to give oral.

Things I really like:

-feeling it get wetter and wetter, seeing the small labia spread and turn dark with the extra blood flow

-hearing feedback: moans, sighs, shallow breaths, verbal communication (or direction, when needed)

-seeing feedback: hands clutching at my hair, gripping the sheets, rubbing breasts

-feeling feedback: the leg twitches, the squirming, the pushing the pelvis harder against my tongue

I also love the exploration factor, as every woman reacts to different stimuli: finding out what works on a sexual partner is highly rewarding to me.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 3 weeks ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 31/08/24 19:49:21]

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 3 weeks ago

Lincoln

I love the effects it has on them. The sounds they make when I do this or that, the little moans, the ones when it's *just* right. Feeling them getting wetter and soaking my chin. Wrapping my arms around their thighs and feeling their wriggles 🥰😈

LvM

By *egDaySkipperMan 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

I like the pussy grool sticky wet pussy lips are so tasty! Hairy muff is a bonus too

Receiving wise, I like a bit of teeth and a cheeky finger

By *reative-mindMan 3 weeks ago

Exeter

I love being in total and utter control at times, teasing, hearing how my partner reacts to me doing and teasing them in different ways. Basically I love giving oral

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 3 weeks ago

Next Door

I love giving on ladies and gents.

On ladies, feeling her getting wetter and tasty.

On gents, feeling him grow in my mouth.

Both moaning and groaning with pleasure.

Recieving, by either. The mmmmm as they taste me, playing with my small clit. Kneeling above him

Also alot more than I described.

Very horny in both situations.

Can't really do 69, as too much going on

By *uicy 2020Woman 3 weeks ago

London

"I love giving. Yeah my 40odd yo neck disagrees but dammit, I love to give oral.

Things I really like:

-feeling it get wetter and wetter, seeing the small labia spread and turn dark with the extra blood flow

-hearing feedback: moans, sighs, shallow breaths, verbal communication (or direction, when needed)

-seeing feedback: hands clutching at my hair, gripping the sheets, rubbing breasts

-feeling feedback: the leg twitches, the squirming, the pushing the pelvis harder against my tongue

I also love the exploration factor, as every woman reacts to different stimuli: finding out what works on a sexual partner is highly rewarding to me.

"

I love it when someone obviously enjoys the giving of it, savours it and just is having the best time down there

I havent had that much experience giving, yet....

By *teveAndHisMagicPicklenicMan 3 weeks ago

Ends

I enjoy it very much.

Smells. Body reactions. Tastes. I love the different positions you can do it in. I love the fact you have more fun and control with giving. Like penetration you have a lot of control about how you give pleasure but feels like less than oral.

Ofc I also enjoy giving my partner pleasure. That’s why I do it.

But mostly I enjoy the taste and the smell. That’s my favourite part.

By *dam1971Man 3 weeks ago

Bedford

Giving is a nice way to feel what they like, really attune to their reactions and allow them to have that wonderful mix of relaxing yet thrilling.

Selfishly, it’s flattering that I can help someone feel so good that they can’t stop themselves. Being a bit of a people pleaser does that, and the feel of squirming as they push harder, with the waves of orgasms and the emotional response is a huge pleasure.

By *lirty007Woman 3 weeks ago

norwich

I give as good as i get.

Manchester

My own answer is...

I love the aroma. I love the taste. I love the reactions to what I am doing - the moans of pleasure, quiet at first but getting louder; the involuntary movements; the increasing wetness as her pleasure and excitement grows. These reactions are utterly thrilling to me.

But I also love it as a way of exploring my partner and what gives her pleasure. Some women come quickly, others need time and patience. Some get the most pleasure by focus on her clit, others by my tongue exploring between their lips. Some get a little wet, other gush or squirt. All of these are thrilling to explore.

And it's not just about the physical aspects, but about the mental ones too. Some women like to lay back, relax and enjoy the attention. Others like to take a less passive role - maybe holding my face in place and grinding against my mouth, or pinning me down and sitting on my face to take her satisfaction. Learning what she likes and providing it is, as I said above, absolutely thrilling.

By *inaTitzTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's nice to give pleasure, but I don't like having my foundation trashed

By *aven.Woman 3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

My advice would be give it to someone else that actually likes it.

By *ersona101Man 3 weeks ago

Letchworth

I adore to give.

It's the feeling of her body reacting to what I am doing with just my tongue that's amazing and being between her thighs when she cums that's so rewarding

Manchester

"My own answer is...

I love the aroma. I love the taste. I love the reactions to what I am doing - the moans of pleasure, quiet at first but getting louder; the involuntary movements; the increasing wetness as her pleasure and excitement grows. These reactions are utterly thrilling to me.

But I also love it as a way of exploring my partner and what gives her pleasure. Some women come quickly, others need time and patience. Some get the most pleasure by focus on her clit, others by my tongue exploring between their lips. Some get a little wet, other gush or squirt. All of these are thrilling to explore.

And it's not just about the physical aspects, but about the mental ones too. Some women like to lay back, relax and enjoy the attention. Others like to take a less passive role - maybe holding my face in place and grinding against my mouth, or pinning me down and sitting on my face to take her satisfaction. Learning what she likes and providing it is, as I said above, absolutely thrilling. "

Also I have to admit to great personal satisfaction when a woman comes due to my attentions. Yes, it's a bit of an ego thing going on as well as what I wrote above.

By *hil most chillMan 3 weeks ago

London & Europe

As a giver I love the reactions. It feels great knowing I can have that kind of effect on a woman. It's a real turn on to know I'm pleasuring a woman that way.

Simple really!

By *eliWoman 3 weeks ago

Pass.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 3 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

I like giving almost as much as receiving.

Not going to fib and say it’s equal.

What I love about giving, the build up is important to help them relax and fuel their anticipation.

Getting them so desperate to have me down there.

A soft sensual massage working my way from the least sensitive places to the most.

Seeing their reactions, the moans the writhing and the parting of their legs inviting me in puts a smile on our faces.

Finally as I brush their pussy gently feeling their warmth and wetness is such a turn on.

I love the fragrance and sensation of their juices and even tastes sweet.

Once my tongue is in the right place and working it’s magic it feels so intimate and the joy i feel from pleasing them is hard to describe it’s so satisfying.

I love their legs wrapped around me, the arching of their back and hearing and feeling the build up until they tip over and grab my head pulling me as they spasm and shudder.

I have wrote to much to discuss receiving so I will leave it there….

By *hil most chillMan 3 weeks ago

London & Europe

"I like giving almost as much as receiving.

What I love about giving, the build up is important to help them relax and fuel their anticipation.

A soft sensual massage working my way from the least sensitive places to the most.

Seeing their reactions, the moans the writhing and the parting of their legs inviting me in puts a smile on our faces.

Finally as I brush their pussy gently feeling their warmth and wetness is such a turn on.

Once my tongue is in the right place and working it’s magic it feels so intimate and the joy i feel from pleasing them is hard to describe it’s so satisfying.

I love their legs wrapped around me, the arching of their back and hearing and feeling the build up until they tip over and grab my head pulling me as they spasm and shudder.

I have wrote to much to discuss receiving so I will leave it there…."

Thanks for keeping it brief

By *uicy 2020Woman 3 weeks ago

London

I have wrote to much to discuss receiving so I will leave it there…."

Oh my 😈😈😈

By *reeSpiritElleWoman 3 weeks ago

Miles of beautiful golden sand, Dorset

I'm bookmarking this thread for bedtime reading 😉

By *younaughty2Man 3 weeks ago

preston

Giving: I like the little hip thrusts and having my head pulled or when I say ride my face, the first time she plays shy then 10 minutes later she's grinding away without a care. The little gush of her liquids or the groan/ moan saying I'm cuming again.

Receiving: unless she really likes giving not bothered about receiving but I do hate the teeth if she isn't that good at it, I don't want to ruin her confidence in her skills

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 3 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

I have wrote to much to discuss receiving so I will leave it there….

Thanks for keeping it brief "

I am a man of few words

By *ularliWoman 3 weeks ago

burnham

I am definitely a giver. I love the feeling of getting a guy hard with my mouth.

I’m not a receiver as it doesn’t do anything for me which is gutting as I would love to experience an orgasm from it

» Add a new message to this topic