FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Vince McMahon

Vince McMahon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *zero OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Netflix are bringing out a new six part documentary on the shamed wrestling figurehead. It will track his rise and eventual fall.

I'm looking forward to it. Will hopefully all be there like his shady business practices and his other far worse dealings. Although part of me thinks it will be stuff wrestling fans don't already know.

Coming from the same people who made Tiger King and ESPNs acclaimed 30 for 30 series so in good hands hopefully.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordieJeansCouple 3 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I’m not up to date with wrestling stuff but show me one man with his sort of wealth that isn’t into all sorts of shady things and I’ll show you a liar.

By *exxyyDy11Man 3 weeks ago

North West

"I’m not up to date with wrestling stuff but show me one man with his sort of wealth that isn’t into all sorts of shady things and I’ll show you a liar."

Ruled the wrestling world for 40 years. Quite an achievement really.

By *zero OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I’m not up to date with wrestling stuff but show me one man with his sort of wealth that isn’t into all sorts of shady things and I’ll show you a liar.

Ruled the wrestling world for 40 years. Quite an achievement really. "

Wrestling in its current form would not exist without him and for that he should be remembered. But good lord does he come with a lot of baggage

By *exxyyDy11Man 3 weeks ago

North West

"I’m not up to date with wrestling stuff but show me one man with his sort of wealth that isn’t into all sorts of shady things and I’ll show you a liar.

Wrestling in its current form would not exist without him and for that he should be remembered. But good lord does he come with a lot of baggage "

Absolutely and apparently I've heard he hardly sleeps and just trains and trains. But he has a hell of a lot of controversy. Doping scandal, Owen Hart and more etc

By *oofy321Man 3 weeks ago

moon base zero

Wrestling in its current form would not exist without him and for that he should be remembered. But good lord does he come with a lot of baggage

Absolutely and apparently I've heard he hardly sleeps and just trains and trains. But he has a hell of a lot of controversy. Doping scandal, Owen Hart and more etc "

Oh its worse then that

» Add a new message to this topic