FabSwingers.com
Ā 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you like me to seduce you? šŸ’‹

Would you like me to seduce you? šŸ’‹

Jump to: Newest in thread

Ā 

By *viatrixĀ OPĀ Ā Ā WomanĀ 3 weeks ago

Redhill

Not really- Iā€™ve just woken up, and look scary and my voice is hoarse from snoring, most likely. itā€™s just that the song Too Funky popped in my head and also a friend and I were chatting a couple of days ago about seductionā€¦

Someone once said they wanted to seduce me ā€œfor hoursā€. How does that happen? Who has the attention span for that? Haha!

For me itā€™s very simple- and that is why I like socials. I smile a lot, but well, that is kinda built inā€¦ I make a point of sitting across my date and my killer move is a Sharon Stone like crossing of legs that will show my underwear. I have NEVER done it in public without knickers on- something to work towards! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Once weā€™ve moved on- words, words, lots of deliciously sexy and tender words give me goosebumps. As well as kissing my neck, gently stroking my arms, shoukders, holding my hair while we kissā€¦. But I am finding seduction is becoming a lost art. šŸ„²

Do you like being seduced? How?

Do -you- like to seduce? How do you do it?

Reply privately, Reply in forumĀ +quote or View forums list

Ā 

By *ife NinjaManĀ 3 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Compliments, kissing, eye contact and attentiveness are a must for me. That's more sexy than anything

Ā 

Redhill

"Compliments, kissing, eye contact and attentiveness are a must for me. That's more sexy than anything "

It definitely is! šŸ˜‰

Ā 

By *eordieJeansCoupleĀ 3 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Iā€™m a simple creature. ā€œWanna shag?ā€ normally works for me.

Ā 

By *elix SightedManĀ 3 weeks ago

Cloud 8

I have literally never been properly seduced and itā€™s one of my fantasies. The funny thing is, if it happened I probably wouldnā€™t recognise it! And, if I did, I probably wouldnā€™t know what to do šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Ā 

By *aven.WomanĀ 3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

Less is more, the more they talk the more likely I am to go off them.

I don't think I've ever seduced anyone, that just isn't me.

Ā 

By *ickyKlungespeareManĀ 3 weeks ago

St Leonards

Bag of chips and a Vimto.

Ā 

By *teveAndHisMagicPicklenicManĀ 3 weeks ago

Ends

Yes but Iā€™m not gonna give away my game. Friends on the person mostly anyway. Some people Iā€™m more confident in my attraction and I can be more physics teasing. Other people I have to engage their mind more. Just basically about making people want you but not completely giving yourself until they cannot cope unless they have you.

Ā 

By *nimaginativeUsernameManĀ 3 weeks ago

Rochester, Kent

Iā€™m also fairly blind to flirting. On the occasions when Iā€™ve wondered if someone is flirting, Iā€™ve convinced myself that Iā€™m imagining it/wishful thinking. So I guess the level of flirting would need to rise up until itā€™s pretty blatantā€¦ then the penny would drop and Iā€™d be very responsive

Ā 

Ends

"Yes but Iā€™m not gonna give away my game. Friends on the person mostly anyway. Some people Iā€™m more confident in my attraction and I can be more physics teasing. Other people I have to engage their mind more. Just basically about making people want you but not completely giving yourself until they cannot cope unless they have you. "

Also the biggest secret- I ask lots of questions about them and I am interested in their reply and ask more. Rather than taking an opportunity to reply about my experiences. Women seem to find that sexy on dates. So imma keep doing that.

Ā 

By *rsMistyPeaksWomanĀ 3 weeks ago

Essex

Iā€™m a consummate seductress. Various techniques are deployed, according to my target.

ā€œThe excited chipmunkā€

ā€œThe needs a boost to get on the bar stoolā€

ā€œThe gets down from the bar stool 4 times quicker than I got upā€

ā€œThe fuck it, Iā€™ll just take my dress offā€

Iā€™m not sure seducing is my strongest suit. I just engage with who Iā€™m with. There may be flirting. There will probably be touching. There will definitely be a lot of laughing.

Ā 

By *ose-tinted GlassesManĀ 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Misty, you know yourself so well. I can vouch for every one of those techniques.

Ā 

Essex

"Misty, you know yourself so well. I can vouch for every one of those techniques."

They work šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ā 

By *iaisonseekerManĀ 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

I'm not sure I have ever been seduced or that I would notice if I was/had been.

I mean, I'd probably perk up at a "shock-and-awe" tactic like the woman who comes back from the toilet to the dinner table to announce that she's just removed her underwear. Not sure that happens in real life though.*

*Cue women of Fab to prove me wrong!

Ā 

By *imply DeeWomanĀ 3 weeks ago

Wherever

Iā€™m way past of my seduction stage but itā€™s one of my favourite George Michael songs, and the video is šŸ”„

Ā 

Redhill

"Iā€™m a consummate seductress. Various techniques are deployed, according to my target.

Iā€™m not sure seducing is my strongest suit. I just engage with who Iā€™m with. There may be flirting. There will probably be touching. There will definitely be a lot of laughing.

"

Iā€™ll happily lift you up to a bar stoolā€¦

Ā 

Redhill

"Bag of chips and a Vimto."

Seems to be the going trend nowadaysā€¦ šŸ„²

Some fancier folk pull all the stops and go for Ribena. šŸ‡

Ā 

Redhill

"Iā€™m a simple creature. ā€œWanna shag?ā€ normally works for me. "

The norm rather than the exception, yup.

Ā 

Redhill

"I have literally never been properly seduced and itā€™s one of my fantasies. The funny thing is, if it happened I probably wouldnā€™t recognise it! And, if I did, I probably wouldnā€™t know what to do šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø"

I may have been a couple of times- in my 20s. I was so naive and insecure that exactly! I didnā€™t know what to do or how to react! Hahaha! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Redhill

"Yes but Iā€™m not gonna give away my game. Friends on the person mostly anyway. Some people Iā€™m more confident in my attraction and I can be more physics teasing. Other people I have to engage their mind more. Just basically about making people want you but not completely giving yourself until they cannot cope unless they have you. "

Tell us more, guapoā€¦ you say make people want you. How? I feel people get more and more put off the more I blabber! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ come on, share a secret or twoā€¦

Ā 

Essex

"Iā€™m a consummate seductress. Various techniques are deployed, according to my target.

Iā€™ll happily lift you up to a bar stoolā€¦ "

Thereā€™s an offer Iā€™m unlikely to refuse

Ā 

Ends

"Yes but Iā€™m not gonna give away my game. Friends on the person mostly anyway. Some people Iā€™m more confident in my attraction and I can be more physics teasing. Other people I have to engage their mind more. Just basically about making people want you but not completely giving yourself until they cannot cope unless they have you.

Tell us more, guapoā€¦ you say make people want you. How? I feel people get more and more put off the more I blabber! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ come on, share a secret or twoā€¦ "

I donā€™t talk much when I want to seduce someone. Usually just listen more. Look into their eyes more intensely so they do that smile and then say ā€˜what?ā€™ Throw in a compliment. Ask more questions. Just show that Iā€™m interested but also give the eyes of- I would take you right here right now.

Dunno. Talking less is my secret. But also Iā€™m only going to seduce people that find me attractive. So itā€™s easier.

Ā 

By *hunky GentManĀ 3 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Blimey, I can't even spell seajuiced

Ā 

Redhill

"Iā€™m way past of my seduction stage but itā€™s one of my favourite George Michael songs, and the video is šŸ”„"

Ah, Dee- you have good taste, my gorgeous, fellow George fan! šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’ imagine being seduced by him- looking like he does on the video? šŸ˜

I am now getting visions of being with George and all the girls- I always had a crush on Tyra Banks and Linda Evangelista

Ā 

By *ose-tinted GlassesManĀ 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I am now getting visions of being with George and all the girls- I always had a crush on Tyra Banks and Linda Evangelista "

I think anybody from that video could seduce me with just a glance. Even George. And I say that as a straight man.

Ā 

By (user no longer on site)Ā 3 weeks ago

"Would you like me to seduce you? šŸ’‹

"

How does one entice you into sexual activity OP?

Ā 

"

I can see that all of those might work

Ā 

By *oodmessManĀ 3 weeks ago

yumsville

Are you talking about seduction or just more arousal, possibly flirtation and lust.

This dead eye, talking to eyes-lips-eyes, you have a good dress, whisper it in my ear chat, isn't seduction to me. It's just a means to an end or way to show interest. Seduction's more subtle that you don't notice you're caught up in, it's when you do things you wouldn't ordinarily, when you get ahead of yourselves as you have trust, not really that one of you is commanding a scene.

Yes there's smooth talkers, which probably comes from confidence but one would have to be trusting what they were saying.

Ā 

By *imply DeeWomanĀ 3 weeks ago

Wherever

"Iā€™m way past of my seduction stage but itā€™s one of my favourite George Michael songs, and the video is šŸ”„

Ah, Dee- you have good taste, my gorgeous, fellow George fan! šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’ imagine being seduced by him- looking like he does on the video? šŸ˜

I am now getting visions of being with George and all the girls- I always had a crush on Tyra Banks and Linda Evangelista "

Now when you put it this wayā€¦ Tyra Banks is definitely one that makes me question my sexual preference

Ā 

By *aramel.desiresManĀ 3 weeks ago

Walton.

Dating/meeting via the Internet is killing the art of seduction. It's all dominated by the direct approach which hardly/never works. Best to get to a nice bar and rekindle your flirting technique at the bar. Probably not with the bar staff.

Ā 

By *reative-mindManĀ 3 weeks ago

Exeter

You don't need to seduce me, just a great smile and a hello from a lot of sexy ladies in this forum would make me melt.

Ā 

Redhill

"I am now getting visions of being with George and all the girls- I always had a crush on Tyra Banks and Linda Evangelista

I think anybody from that video could seduce me with just a glance. Even George. And I say that as a straight man."

He was the most beautiful human that ever set foot on this earth. A true Greek god. šŸ˜ŒšŸ˜

Ā 

Redhill

"Would you like me to seduce you? šŸ’‹

How does one entice you into sexual activity OP?"

Hmmmā€¦

A cute smile gets me going. Someone who is into the same stuff I am, or has a similar outlook of life.

I tend to be frivolous and I have a weakness for powerful career-driven men. Think looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6ā€™5ā€, blue eyesā€¦(I bet you read it singing haha!) The latter 2 do not always happen and itā€™s okā€¦ I was getting wet earlier this week by hearing about Solvency II! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

So if I am fascinated, physically and mentally, I am putty in their hands. Still, I love lots of good, good kissing, caressing my hair while it happens, stroking my neck, my shouldersā€¦ the inside of my legs like being caressed too. I also like being whispered in my ear how much they desire meā€¦

ā€¦but as I said, it rarely happens nowadays. And I am keen to learn if there are other ways of seduction. šŸ˜Ž

Ā 

Redhill

"Dating/meeting via the Internet is killing the art of seduction. It's all dominated by the direct approach which hardly/never works. Best to get to a nice bar and rekindle your flirting technique at the bar. Probably not with the bar staff. "

I spend many nights at nice hotels with nice bars. I will try this sometime soon.. maybe in San Diego next week. I will report back.

Ā 

Mrs Robinson in the graduate!

Ā 

By *izandpaulCoupleĀ 3 weeks ago

merseyside

"Not really- Iā€™ve just woken up, and look scary and my voice is hoarse from snoring, most likely. itā€™s just that the song Too Funky popped in my head and also a friend and I were chatting a couple of days ago about seductionā€¦

Someone once said they wanted to seduce me ā€œfor hoursā€. How does that happen? Who has the attention span for that? Haha!

For me itā€™s very simple- and that is why I like socials. I smile a lot, but well, that is kinda built inā€¦ I make a point of sitting across my date and my killer move is a Sharon Stone like crossing of legs that will show my underwear. I have NEVER done it in public without knickers on- something to work towards! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Once weā€™ve moved on- words, words, lots of deliciously sexy and tender words give me goosebumps. As well as kissing my neck, gently stroking my arms, shoukders, holding my hair while we kissā€¦. But I am finding seduction is becoming a lost art. šŸ„²

"

Do you mean in a swinging scenario or a real meet?

Ā 

By *ripfillManĀ 3 weeks ago

havant

When there is a beautiful connection with the eyes and then when my hand is held and squeezed , - itā€™s then the foundations are in place ā€¦

Ā 

Redhill

"

Do you mean in a swinging scenario or a real meet?"

Does the swinging scenario not include real meets?

Could be bothā€¦ the way you interpret it.

Ā 

By *ife NinjaManĀ 3 weeks ago

Dunfermline

"Dating/meeting via the Internet is killing the art of seduction. It's all dominated by the direct approach which hardly/never works. Best to get to a nice bar and rekindle your flirting technique at the bar. Probably not with the bar staff.

I spend many nights at nice hotels with nice bars. I will try this sometime soon.. maybe in San Diego next week. I will report back. "

There's something very pleasant about talking to a gorgeous lady in a bar

Ā 

Redhill

"Dating/meeting via the Internet is killing the art of seduction. It's all dominated by the direct approach which hardly/never works. Best to get to a nice bar and rekindle your flirting technique at the bar. Probably not with the bar staff.

I spend many nights at nice hotels with nice bars. I will try this sometime soon.. maybe in San Diego next week. I will report back.

There's something very pleasant about talking to a gorgeous lady in a bar "

Does it happen nowadays though? I find people rarely leave the group theyā€™re with and everyone is on their phones all the time! But I shall try ā€¦ I am actually going to the Top Gun bar šŸ˜Ž āœˆļø

Ā 

Walton.

Does it happen nowadays though? I find people rarely leave the group theyā€™re with and everyone is on their phones all the time! But I shall try ā€¦ I am actually going to the Top Gun bar šŸ˜Ž āœˆļø "

I totally agree. Mobile devices are killers. I'll have to join you at a social again. It's been a while since we tested our seduction skills on one another.

Ā 

By *heBelladonnaWomanĀ 3 weeks ago

A dazzling place you never knew

Does it happen nowadays though? I find people rarely leave the group theyā€™re with and everyone is on their phones all the time! But I shall try ā€¦ I am actually going to the Top Gun bar šŸ˜Ž āœˆļø "

I spend a lot of time in hotels. In my experience, if Iā€™m in a hotel bar and not looking at my mobile or reading a book, men will most definitely approach me. It doesnā€™t mean it always leads somewhere.

Ā 

By *olfandtazCoupleĀ 3 weeks ago

Bristol

Forget being seduced, let's just skip to the best bit

Ā 

Walton.

Does it happen nowadays though? I find people rarely leave the group theyā€™re with and everyone is on their phones all the time! But I shall try ā€¦ I am actually going to the Top Gun bar šŸ˜Ž āœˆļø

I spend a lot of time in hotels. In my experience, if Iā€™m in a hotel bar and not looking at my mobile or reading a book, men will most definitely approach me. It doesnā€™t mean it always leads somewhere. "

You are leaving yourself open to being approached which is good and hopefully the guys are using their seduction skills. But most importantly respecting your decision not to take things further.

Ā 

By *lueeyes3082ManĀ 3 weeks ago

nr kettering

"Not really- Iā€™ve just woken up, and look scary and my voice is hoarse from snoring, most likely. itā€™s just that the song Too Funky popped in my head and also a friend and I were chatting a couple of days ago about seductionā€¦

"

Exactly how you described would be perfect added with your gorgeous smile

Ā 

By *lirty007WomanĀ 3 weeks ago

norwich

Yes i do slow ..... take your time with me and that is the best way to get to know me x

Ā 

By *cflirtyManĀ 3 weeks ago

hants/ w sussex border

Its a natural thing! Attentive chatting, eye contact,laughing together,touching of fingertips

And if your very lucky.. the soft kissing of a lady's neck would be absolutely delightful.

Ā 

By *agatoXXXManĀ 3 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

"

Do -you- like to seduce? How do you do it? "

Just bring me tea, toast and thick cut marmalade (Reduced Sugar), and I'm yours. No sex until after I've have the tea, etc, though.

Ā Ā 

By *aM 689ManĀ 3 weeks ago

Mordor

I've not read the OPs initial message .. but i'm going to say Yes, Yes i would šŸ˜

Ā»Ā Add a new message to this topic