FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex headaches do you get them

Sex headaches do you get them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Nowt Special OP   Man 3 weeks ago

north west

Lately when having a play with myself i have started getting massive headaches , pulsating from my neck into the back of my head. Reading up on it , its called a sexual headache and is fairly common ( but very painful ) advice says most of the time its nothing to worry about but see your GP. But in the meantime i was just wondering if others have suffered from this, and what helped them easing the extreme pain ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elix SightedMan 3 weeks ago

Cloud 8

Maybe stop doing the asphyxi wanks.

By *er Shield And His CalmCouple 3 weeks ago

Manchester

I've had this in the past and taking an aspirin or something to thins my blood helped. It want away itself after a while. Diagnosed as cluster migraine by my GP. Can be a blood pressure issue I was also told.

By *oo..Woman 3 weeks ago

Boo's World

You need to see a doctor and not just leave it as something that "happens".

Usually has an underlying issue that needs looking into further or potentially medication.

By *r Nowt Special OP   Man 3 weeks ago

north west

"I've had this in the past and taking an aspirin or something to thins my blood helped. It want away itself after a while. Diagnosed as cluster migraine by my GP. Can be a blood pressure issue I was also told."

I have read similar, so its good to know the info was correct in your case, and hopefully mine soon. Had it about 5 years ago but it only happened twice. But this last couple of weeks its everytime. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

» Add a new message to this topic