FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Daddy/Mummy

Daddy/Mummy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Willis OP   Man 4 weeks ago

london

So had a funny conversation with my mates in the pub where one of the guys admitted to the fact his wife since their marriage in 2008 has referred to him as Daddy in the bedroom. The question was raised that how would it be taken if it were the other way round and from the beginning of their relationship while fucking he wanted to call her Mummy? Pmsl

Thoughts? this should be interesting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 4 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's not something I would like but whatever works for people in the privacy of their bedroom is fine by me

By *ools and the brainCouple 4 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

To wind the Mrs up sometimes I call myself Uncle daddy in a really creepy voice.

She usually gives me a dead arm and tells me to shut up.

It's a definite no from us.

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

I dunno what he’d think. What did he say?

london

"To wind the Mrs up sometimes I call myself Uncle daddy in a really creepy voice.

She usually gives me a dead arm and tells me to shut up.

It's a definite no from us."

Pmsl you should refer to it as the hills have eyes or deliverance moments to add extra creepiness

By *ittlebirdWoman 4 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Lots of people have different kinks OP. And that’s great. Because it’s their kink and I don’t kink shame 👍🏻

london

"Lots of people have different kinks OP. And that’s great. Because it’s their kink and I don’t kink shame 👍🏻"

No it’s not a kink shame it’s just the term Mummy is seldom used where as Daddy has become such a sexualised term I’ve had to start getting my kids to call me bro

By *ineapple_turnoverCouple 4 weeks ago

London

"Lots of people have different kinks OP. And that’s great. Because it’s their kink and I don’t kink shame 👍🏻

No it’s not a kink shame it’s just the term Mummy is seldom used where as Daddy has become such a sexualised term I’ve had to start getting my kids to call me bro "

Still trying to get my kids to stop calling me bro!

By *entlemanH666Man 4 weeks ago

Bath

How many times have you pissed yourself now OP?

By *eordieJeansCouple 4 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

She takes my PS5 off me when I misbehave and sends me to bed without my tea. I don’t think it would change our dynamic too much

By *midnight-Woman 4 weeks ago

"Lots of people have different kinks OP. And that’s great. Because it’s their kink and I don’t kink shame 👍🏻

No it’s not a kink shame it’s just the term Mummy is seldom used where as Daddy has become such a sexualised term I’ve had to start getting my kids to call me bro "

See i find this weird, why would you associate a sexual term with your kids calling you Daddy

By *illy IdolMan 4 weeks ago

Midlands

My fwb is a lot older than me and she insists I call her Mummy. It drives her wild

By *midnight-Woman 4 weeks ago

"So had a funny conversation with my mates in the pub where one of the guys admitted to the fact his wife since their marriage in 2008 has referred to him as Daddy in the bedroom. The question was raised that how would it be taken if it were the other way round and from the beginning of their relationship while fucking he wanted to call her Mummy? Pmsl

Thoughts? this should be interesting "

I mean if their dynamic was for him to call her mummy, then i imagine they would enjoy doing it... But it isn't, so they don't

Why not be more supportive of your mate, who has been vulnerable and shared something deeply personal with people he thought he had his back and could trust instead of being a total DH

london

"So had a funny conversation with my mates in the pub where one of the guys admitted to the fact his wife since their marriage in 2008 has referred to him as Daddy in the bedroom. The question was raised that how would it be taken if it were the other way round and from the beginning of their relationship while fucking he wanted to call her Mummy? Pmsl

I mean if their dynamic was for him to call her mummy, then i imagine they would enjoy doing it... But it isn't, so they don't

Why not be more supportive of your mate, who has been vulnerable and shared something deeply personal with people he thought he had his back and could trust instead of being a total DH"

Because we’re men and we were raised by dads who didn’t give a fuck about feelings so it led us to grow into adults that can have a laugh at each other’s expense and not go home and need a safe space.

By *icolerobbieCouple 4 weeks ago

walsall

Why not be more supportive of your mate, who has been vulnerable and shared something deeply personal with people he thought he had his back and could trust instead of being a total DH"

Why was he being a dh? The conversation got into the role reversal of the dynamic that he chose to share.

Isn’t conversation and discussion a good thing?

By *erfHerder74Man 4 weeks ago

Greenock

Plenty of gay men call their sex partners daddy

By *ornyhubbyhornywifeCouple 4 weeks ago

Neath

I use to deal with a guy that would always call me mummy when he messaged. Its not for me but a massive kink for some.

By *affron40Woman 4 weeks ago

manchester

It’s a kink. No different to the use of daddy. Not something to mock.

By *issmorganWoman 4 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

It would be a massive turn off for me if anyone called me mummy.

By *issmorganWoman 4 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

But if they both liked it, that's their choice to do.

By *inkyguy7924Man 3 weeks ago

Maidstone

When I was in my 20's o was sleeping with a woman in her 50's and she loved to play this, to the point where she would want the whole scenario to be played out when I walk into her house, never breaking character in the role-playing. She absolutely loved it. And I have to say, it was fun.

By *uenevereWoman 3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Massive turn off for me, but others like the parent/child kink dynamic.

By *urry BlokeMan 3 weeks ago

I mean, if it works for them, great

If it were me though, she'd have been asked to cut it out back in 2008

By *avexxMan 3 weeks ago

cheshire

not for me but hey some people like it

By *emorefridaCouple 3 weeks ago

La la land

I don't see the difference between using Daddy or Mummy to be honest. Surely it's the same thing?

By *usty kayWoman 3 weeks ago

Burnham

[Removed by poster at 31/08/24 15:54:30]

By *olfandtazCouple 3 weeks ago

Bristol

There are bdsm aspects of being called Daddy in the bedroom.

One man's meat is another man's poison, what works for them obviously works for them

Maidstone

"There are bdsm aspects of being called Daddy in the bedroom.

One man's meat is another man's poison, what works for them obviously works for them "

That's exactly it, as long as everyone is enjoying themselves and likes to play like that. Who are we to judge what they do. Let them have they're fun.

By *acey_RedWoman 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

On the kink scene I've seen it to both ways. Daddy is more common though. Stright men seem to more often prefer strict domination or humiliation aspects from my experience rather than the gentle, more nurturing style with Daddy Dom type stuff.

By *oonbath89Man 3 weeks ago

radstock

Quite kinky , each to their own

By *hil most chillMan 3 weeks ago

London & Europe

I thought it was more about stepdads and stepmums these days?

By *aramel.desiresMan 3 weeks ago

Walton.

"I thought it was more about stepdads and stepmums these days?"

That's just to keep it legal. Lol.

Maidstone

I think that woman are less likely to want to play this type of role-play than men, many women do not sexualize the word mummy, it's a nurturing word to them.

By *elboy1957Man 3 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

If it's part of some role-playing fun, then where's the harm

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 3 weeks ago

Leeds

I've known blokes who like to be referred to as daddy, it wasn't for me, I've never met a woman that's asked me to call her mummy though or seen much on here regarding it.

Each to their own but I agree it seems more popular towards the man.

Mrs

By *exycarlashane181Couple 3 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

No definitely not into it at all.. It's too bloody weird..

By *rixie_BlondeWoman 3 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

Not true at all - I have countless messages from randoms called me mummy or mom (sometimes pre-faced with a “step”). Being called mum is not a turn on for me but it clearly is for many

By *uffnmuffCouple 3 weeks ago

London

Thoughts? this should be interesting "

just weird.

» Add a new message to this topic