FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Keeping perspective

Keeping perspective

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackformore100 OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Tin town

These are small, those are far away. What's your way of keeping things in perspective

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ycanNightsMan 9 weeks ago

Workington

"These are small, those are far away. What's your way of keeping things in perspective"

Can't help but think of the scene in Father Ted now 🤣

By *ittlebirdWoman 9 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"These are small, those are far away. What's your way of keeping things in perspective"

Best joke ever. Fact 💯

By *icecouple561Couple 9 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My friend who lives in California sent me a Christmas card when former president Trump was in the WH. She sympathised with the state of things in the UK and ended by saying 'at least you don't have a psychopath for a president '.

I think about that a lot when life gets too much

By *MisschiefxTV/TS 9 weeks ago

London

If a problem is too close then just turn your binoculars around and it'll be far away. Or small. I'm not sure the difference tbh.

By *ansoffateMan 9 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Father Ted:

Now one last time Dougal. These cows are small but the ones out there are far away.

Dougal:

🤯

By (user no longer on site) 9 weeks ago

When I think I’m having the worse day ever, I try to remind myself that no matter how difficult, negative, unfair what ever I’m experiencing is, there are people who would class that moment as positive in the large scheme of things in life — with what they may have going on. I say to myself this could be someone else’s dream day to ONLY have this small problem. It puts me back into tip top shape and reminds me the world isn’t coming to an end. Tomorrow will be a new page and this problem isn’t going to ruin life.

» Add a new message to this topic