FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Complaints

Complaints

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTable OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Leeds

I see often the comment "I've never had any complaints" so it's assumed they are good at the sex/oral/whatever they did, it has me wondering does anyone actually complain after the sex?

I'm all for guiding someone but I don't think I'd ever complain 😂

Sex 5/10 meh....

Oral 6/10 above average.

Fingers 2/10 my left lip isn't a clit....

So does anyone complain?

Are you a sex god because you've had no complaints.

I've certainly given some shit CBA BJ's in the past and they never complained even though I'm fully aware they were shit.

Mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inAndTonic21Couple 10 weeks ago

Merseyside

Haha this is so true - finish the job and be like it’s about 6.5 from me sorry. Almost like giving a bad veri! Xx

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 10 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I tend to vote with my feet. If they're terrible, I just don't waste my time on them again.

I'll tend to guide someone in the right direction during if they're going wrong. If they listen and react appropriately then I know it could be worth working on.

But I'd never tell someone they were outright shit at it, just because we're not compatible.

Leeds

"I tend to vote with my feet. If they're terrible, I just don't waste my time on them again.

I'll tend to guide someone in the right direction during if they're going wrong. If they listen and react appropriately then I know it could be worth working on.

But I'd never tell someone they were outright shit at it, just because we're not compatible."

This is me too, I'm happy to guide because we are all different I don't expect everyone to know my body, but I'd never outright complain, I'd just not see them again.

Mrs

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

I wonder if it's down to Britishness, we never complain properly.

The Dutch equivalent is probably nothing but complaints, they love a moan.

By *ell GwynnWoman 10 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Same as Prey, I'll tell someone how I like things. We've all got to learn our sex partner's bodies, after all.

I've never outright said "you're a bit shit at that, aren't you?".

Perhaps this could be like Strictly (you wouldn’t want to be partnered with Amanda Abbington!)?

You could have an expert panel marking your performance. ‘You need to extent your penis more on the turns, and try not to collapse on the doggy….’

SEVEN!!!!!

Leeds

"Perhaps this could be like Strictly (you wouldn’t want to be partnered with Amanda Abbington!)?

You could have an expert panel marking your performance. ‘You need to extent your penis more on the turns, and try not to collapse on the doggy….’

SEVEN!!!!!"

😂😂 I'm not sure I could handle a panel judging my skills or lack of.

Mrs

By *eordieJeansCouple 10 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I get complaints before, during and after. Maybe I’m not as good as I think I am.

By *icecouple561Couple 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've got a complaints box by the turnstile er I mean front door 😆. I've also set up a star rating system web site that I link all my gentleman callers to. They're so funny all leaving me ironic poor views 😂 before they decide to leave the country for good.

"Perhaps this could be like Strictly (you wouldn’t want to be partnered with Amanda Abbington!)?

"

I'm sorry, but that is tasteless. I think you'll find that it is Giovanni Pernice that comes out of the incidents as, 'mean', 'nasty' and 'bullying', With his behaviour being described as inappropriate and toxic, and if the BBC release the 50 hours of recording their training no doubt we'll see that.

This kind of comment is not dissimilar to JD Vance attitude to the likes of Kamala Harris and AOC as being a "bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they’ve made" or Trump's attacks.

It's ugly, bigoted and misogynistic.

By *enrietteandSamCouple 10 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I don’t hang around long enough for complaints.

Three pumps, max four, grab my clothes, wipe my dick on the doormat on the way out.

Newcastle upon Tyne

"wipe my dick on the doormat on the way out."

I bet she loves being called that.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 10 weeks ago

Coventry

Not always the case but I think part of the problem is a lack of complaints or be people being forthright when something is not going well. I think a lot of people would welcome accurate feedback even if not so positive.

For example we'd know and talked to a guy in a club for ages. Mrs went with him one time and his performance was not great and a bit lacklustre. She seen him again and he wanted her to vouch for his skill to another lady. Mrs was just blunty truthful in a respectful way. She's not one to lie for people or say something that isnt. Anyways based off the feedback he got he asked for another chance to redress these short comings. She said OK and he sure did, it was very good apparently

By *layfulguy123Man 10 weeks ago

strat

I want them to have a nice time

So I’m all for complaints as it will drive me to do better

Not every woman likes the same thing

By *icecouple561Couple 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I've only just seen this.

I've noticed a lot of people are claiming that she's the one in the wrong in this situation. Is that because they can't bear their idea if the lovely cosy Saturday night show being tainted by scandal or because they still hold on to the idea that women make these things up or are in some way to blame?

Leeds

"I want them to have a nice time

So I’m all for complaints as it will drive me to do better

Not every woman likes the same thing "

That's very true we are so different - I wouldn't complain though but I would try and guide.

Mrs

By *hilloutMan 10 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Nothing anyone has ever specifically mentioned.

I think you can tell if the person was clearly having a good time. Somethings, I believe, are quite difficult to fake.

People's eagerness / willingness to have a repeat is the best indication you're clearly good at the sex stuff.

Newcastle upon Tyne

I think compatibility can be more important than being good/bad at sex. You could get complaints from one person but be the best the next person has ever had.

By *avinaTVTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I always say "I haven't had too many complaints" - mainly because it's an Elvira quote...

"How's your head?

Well, I haven't had too many complaints..."

Oh, and I am a sex goddess - there was another thread on this very question.

By *eliWoman 10 weeks ago

"I think compatibility can be more important than being good/bad at sex. You could get complaints from one person but be the best the next person has ever had."

Yep, I'm going to agree with the unusually sensible post from Geordie.

I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at any part of sex but I'm really enthusiastic. And sometimes I'm more compatible with some than others.

I've not had any "complaints". People do tend to want to see me again but I think that's because I have such a winning performance rather than blowing minds with my skills. :D

By *ommy trucker1Man 10 weeks ago

south wales

Everyone is different and how you perform under pressure and is no reflection on your performance . if you actually relax and take time to build up sexual tension. You can have a very satisfying time with no complaints ?

However a cum n go situation I don't think you can complain as that's exactly what it says on the Tin.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 10 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

I have a dedicated employee handling all the complaints of my fumbly performances.

Although I ask her to dress up as a secretary for this role. Complete with pen rolling around on her lip.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I've never outright said "you're a bit shit at that, aren't you?". "

I only ever said that once, during a particularly nasty breakup. (Meant it though.)

By *oeBeansMan 10 weeks ago

Derby

I don't think I'd ever complain but while it would be great to guide them, I don't think I would know how to in order to get things to click. I usually just put it down to that sexual chemistry not quite being there

Leeds

"I don't think I'd ever complain but while it would be great to guide them, I don't think I would know how to in order to get things to click. I usually just put it down to that sexual chemistry not quite being there"

Totally agree, sometimes we just aren't compatible but I'd never complain.

Mrs

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I think compatibility can be more important than being good/bad at sex. You could get complaints from one person but be the best the next person has ever had.

Yep, I'm going to agree with the unusually sensible post from Geordie.

I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at any part of sex but I'm really enthusiastic. And sometimes I'm more compatible with some than others.

I've not had any "complaints". People do tend to want to see me again but I think that's because I have such a winning performance rather than blowing minds with my skills. :D"

Apologies for the seriousness. I don’t know what came over me

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I don't think I'd ever complain but while it would be great to guide them, I don't think I would know how to in order to get things to click. I usually just put it down to that sexual chemistry not quite being there

Mrs "

Not necessarily complaints but you can usually tell if someone isn’t enjoying it.

A den in the Glen

"I don't think I'd ever complain but while it would be great to guide them, I don't think I would know how to in order to get things to click. I usually just put it down to that sexual chemistry not quite being there

Mrs

Not necessarily complaints but you can usually tell if someone isn’t enjoying it. "

They pick up where they left off on the knitting.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Mrs

Not necessarily complaints but you can usually tell if someone isn’t enjoying it.

They pick up where they left off on the knitting."

Or they’re arranging another meet on fab when you’ve got your head down there.

By *imply DeeWoman 10 weeks ago

Wherever

My usual tell tale is they don’t leave a veri after.

Leeds

Mrs

Not necessarily complaints but you can usually tell if someone isn’t enjoying it. "

Is that when they start scrolling their phone while your doing your stuff? Asking for a friend!

Mrs

Newcastle upon Tyne

Mrs

Is that when they start scrolling their phone while your doing your stuff? Asking for a friend!

Mrs "

She pulled out her crossword book.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 10 weeks ago

Reading

No if it is bad I don't say anything. I'm not going to waste my time snagging them off. Besides bad sex is often both parties fault and lack of communication. I usually can't be bothered to educate them so it's done and never revisited.

By *allipygousMan 10 weeks ago

Leicester

I've said many times in these forums that just because you've never had any complaints doesn't mean you're good at fellating or cunnilingus (because these are the acts that phrase is usually attributed to) but, if you frequently get unsolicited compliments from different people then you know you're doing something right.

As an aside, not so long ago I told someone in a jokey way that they were a bit of a pillow princess. A couple weeks later she told me she'd thought about what I'd said and wanted another try. It was much better.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 10 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

I get plenty of complaints as they always want more!!!

I am like, we have been at it for 8 hours straight, i can’t give you anymore Ibuprofen, you already have an ice pack on your foof and a man needs his sleep sometime!!!

I AM A SEX GOD!!🤣🤣🤣

A den in the Glen

Mrs

Or they’re arranging another meet on fab when you’ve got your head down there."

😂 Especially if they are skipping your verification.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 10 weeks ago

North West

I ask people to complete a satisfaction questionnaire afterwards. Totally optional, obviously.

There are currently no responses on my questionnaire 😭

Newcastle upon Tyne

Mrs

Or they’re arranging another meet on fab when you’ve got your head down there.

😂 Especially if they are skipping your verification."

Verification? What’s one of those?

Leeds

"I've said many times in these forums that just because you've never had any complaints doesn't mean you're good at fellating or cunnilingus (because these are the acts that phrase is usually attributed to) but, if you frequently get unsolicited compliments from different people then you know you're doing something right.

As an aside, not so long ago I told someone in a jokey way that they were a bit of a pillow princess. A couple weeks later she told me she'd thought about what I'd said and wanted another try. It was much better."

Ah so the jokey complaint kinda worked in the end then.

Mrs

By *vaRose43Woman 10 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

I’ve seen some veris that leave me to think that the person who left it has had a not so great time and maybe felt they still had to leave a veri.

“We met and had dinner, then we had sex” was one I read

By *allipygousMan 10 weeks ago

Leicester

"I've said many times in these forums that just because you've never had any complaints doesn't mean you're good at fellating or cunnilingus (because these are the acts that phrase is usually attributed to) but, if you frequently get unsolicited compliments from different people then you know you're doing something right.

As an aside, not so long ago I told someone in a jokey way that they were a bit of a pillow princess. A couple weeks later she told me she'd thought about what I'd said and wanted another try. It was much better.

Ah so the jokey complaint kinda worked in the end then.

Mrs "

Yes, it did. I strongly believe it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

By *eyond PurityCouple 10 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Yeah I don’t think people do complain.

We’ve been underwhelmed with a couple of people - the compatibility hasn’t been there, so they probably have felt underwhelmed too. We’ve just not arranged another play date.

Thats why we chat and chat to ensure the compatibility is there.

K

By *ansoffateMan 10 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I quite often engage with partners reflectively on what we enjoyed and what we'd like to do. There's space to learn and iron out creases in that.

In terms of guiding in the moment that's kind of a two-way process. I have mixed feelings on that, I want to get to place of attunement intuitively, not sex by numbers. So it's something I tend to apply sparingly.

Leeds

"I’ve seen some veris that leave me to think that the person who left it has had a not so great time and maybe felt they still had to leave a veri.

“We met and had dinner, then we had sex” was one I read "

😂😂 Straight to the point with that one.

Mrs

By *vaRose43Woman 10 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

"I’ve seen some veris that leave me to think that the person who left it has had a not so great time and maybe felt they still had to leave a veri.

“We met and had dinner, then we had sex” was one I read

😂😂 Straight to the point with that one.

Mrs "

Yeah the message the other person had left was glowing… so for that to have been so short and bare facts led me to believe they had really not enjoyed themselves as they should have

By *4bimMan 10 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Ive normally got my coat on and out the door before they got chance to complain

» Add a new message to this topic