FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Professional Males

Professional Males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Are professional males more likely to get meets and pre social events so that they can entertain at more select establishments such as Nandos and Wagamama rather than a Greggs or local coffee shop.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *outhern77Man 7 weeks ago

Quinton

"Are professional males more likely to get meets and pre social events so that they can entertain at more select establishments such as Nandos and Wagamama rather than a Greggs or local coffee shop.? "

Hasn't happened to me in the Years I've been here (on now defunct profiles) although I've dropped the "Professional" bit on this Profile (We're ALL professionals in our chosen Jobs/Careers/Life.. and there's nothing wrong with Greggs

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Professional males, by Fab standards, should be driving a Bentley, wearing Gucci head to toe, walking with an entourage, smelling of Byredo, and taking Fab suitors only to OWO London for a private chef table dining experience.

Nowhere else would be acceptable or they simply shouldn’t call themselves professionals.

By *ansoffateMan 7 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I'll treat you to a fry-up at the local cafe Tom.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

Professionals - no they smell.

Mrs 😜

Chelmsford

Tom is talking men who wear suits to work and earn a pretty penny. True professionals

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

"Tom is talking men who wear suits to work and earn a pretty penny. True professionals"

Still smell.

Mrs

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’m really fucking professional, me.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

I don't think anyone with their head screwed on takes any more notice of it, than the BS warning that Fab is now a public company, often including Facebook text.

Most people aren't interested in careers, except - maybe - someone who is a little snobby and considers themselves elite

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 26/07/24 17:56:28]

By *ickshawedCouple 7 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I really want to be asked out to that famously selective establishment Nando's now. But how far in advance does one need to make a reservation?

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 7 weeks ago

manchester

"Are professional males more likely to get meets and pre social events so that they can entertain at more select establishments such as Nandos and Wagamama rather than a Greggs or local coffee shop.? "

Nothing can trump Greggs

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 7 weeks ago

Cumbria

Are you a professional male, Tom?

By *heel markMan 7 weeks ago

beside the sea

Tom is talking men who wear suits to work and earn a pretty penny. True professionals

What makes you think you have to wear a suit to earn good money or be a professional? Is there a cut of point on how much you earn before your professional status is taken away?

"I don't think anyone with their head screwed on takes any more notice of it, than the BS warning that Fab is now a public company, often including Facebook text.

Most people aren't interested in careers, except - maybe - someone who is a little snobby and considers themselves elite"

Everyone I’ve ever met wants to chat about careers. Does that make them all a little snobby and elite?

By *ansoffateMan 7 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"Tom is talking men who wear suits to work and earn a pretty penny. True professionals"

I thought you meant top hats. You mean new money, I find that sort a little vulgar for my taste Tom.

Fraternising with the help and driving their own cars. Whatever is next, it's a slippery slope old chum.

By *4bimMan 7 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

they most probably drive a ford capri

"Professional males, by Fab standards, should be driving a Bentley, wearing Gucci head to toe, walking with an entourage, smelling of Byredo, and taking Fab suitors only to OWO London for a private chef table dining experience.

Nowhere else would be acceptable or they simply shouldn’t call themselves professionals. "

I had to Google Byredo.

I'll get me coat, it's the Primark one hanging over there. Cheque please!

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Everyone I’ve ever met wants to chat about careers. Does that make them all a little snobby and elite? "

I think that might be because you have a fascinating career.

By *rHotNottsMan 7 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

On here it’s more likely to put people off because it’s predominantly working class. And overly professional males in this environment tend to be pretentious and fake. Other places it absolutely makes a huge difference as is seen as a barrier if you’re not a professional because your choices and plan for life so that you can look after yourself and loves ones are really important in a partner. On here they are not important.

By *onnyJohnMan 7 weeks ago

Doncaster

The f**k is wrong wi Greggs like ??

Chelmsford

Put yourself in the ladies position. She gets asked to meet in Greggs or a more prestigious place like 5 guys. Who is she gonna pick ?

By *oeBeansMan 7 weeks ago

Derby

I don't know, but the term "professional" in the Fab context makes my anus crawl up to my throat 🤢

Chelmsford

Let's put this another way. Would a fab lady prefer to be whisked away in a ford fiesta to a caravan or a nice BMW 3 series to a Travelodge. Only one winner and it's not the caravan class.

By *ad NannaWoman 7 weeks ago

East London

"Let's put this another way. Would a fab lady prefer to be whisked away in a ford fiesta to a caravan or a nice BMW 3 series to a Travelodge. Only one winner and it's not the caravan class. "

I've been in some caravans that are better than a Premier Inn.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 7 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Let's put this another way. Would a fab lady prefer to be whisked away in a ford fiesta to a caravan or a nice BMW 3 series to a Travelodge. Only one winner and it's not the caravan class. "

If he has a 3 series and only rates me at travelodge prices then I'm not getting in 💜

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 7 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Let's put this another way. Would a fab lady prefer to be whisked away in a ford fiesta to a caravan or a nice BMW 3 series to a Travelodge. Only one winner and it's not the caravan class.

I've been in some caravans that are better than a Premier Inn."

I've been in some crack dens that are cleaner than some travelodges.

By *ou only live onceMan 7 weeks ago

London

I'm merely a gifted amateur. Work is for the little people.

By *illy IdolMan 7 weeks ago

Midlands

These women are shallow, Tom. A good looking gent trumps a professional everytime.

By *ortySwitchMan 7 weeks ago

london

I used to be an amateur male until I took the test, and now i', a professional Male. Got a sertifikate and everyfink!

By *B69Woman 7 weeks ago

Wiltshire

I’ve never been to Nando’s or Wagamama what have I been missing

By *ornucopiaMan 7 weeks ago

Bexley

See my post about the 'Fwee seewees' in the cars thread which is currently running!

By *r lover lover99Man 7 weeks ago

Ross on wye

Builder by trade dirty hands fucked back skint as but proud of my work .any ladies need some work doing let me know

By *till gameMan 7 weeks ago

two doors down

Ah I’ve got you Tom

You mean like del boy

Lovely jubbly 🚚

» Add a new message to this topic