FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cars vs Attraction

Cars vs Attraction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *00STER OP   Man 7 weeks ago

nearby

Hood morning, I was just having an interesting conversation with a user here about cars and attraction, now I've always been of the opinion that a flash car etc is a bit of a turn off for people (a shame because I'm a long time petrol head) but she was saying this is not so much the case. I know it may be a generalisation either way, but ladies, can a flash car aid a chaps attraction level?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

nearby

Just to add, this is purely just out of interest and will not change my buying habits lol.

By *ermite12ukMan 7 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

A polished turd is still a turd, jus sayin.

The polite version:

I would initially be interested in the car. Then depending on what the owners personality was like. Would depend on whether I stayed, or should I go.

By *enk15Man 7 weeks ago

Bidford On Avon

My banged up Fiesta brings all the ladies to the yard.

And they're like "You just can't beat a Ford"

nearby

"A polished turd is still a turd, jus sayin.

The polite version:

I would initially be interested in the car. Then depending on what the owners personality was like. Would depend on whether I stayed, or should I go."

So you are saying that it might get the turd through the door, but upon realising it was still a turd you'd flush?

By *ermite12ukMan 7 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

"A polished turd is still a turd, jus sayin.

The polite version:

I would initially be interested in the car. Then depending on what the owners personality was like. Would depend on whether I stayed, or should I go.

So you are saying that it might get the turd through the door, but upon realising it was still a turd you'd flush?"

Yes. I could not have phrased it better.

By *aptain Caveman41Man 7 weeks ago

Home

"My banged up Fiesta brings all the ladies to the yard.

And they're like "You just can't beat a Ford""

mondeo st líne here 😜

By *ady LickWoman 7 weeks ago

Northampton Somewhere

To some it can. Me and my husband turned up to a friend's house when he had a shiny new Audi, I went to the door while he was parking up. She said 'I don't know who that is but I fancy him already!'

By *eah BabyCouple 7 weeks ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Probably best to get a puppy, I saw a video clip of this experiment with a guy with a really nice car and a puppy, people paid attention to the dog not the car

We do like nice cars ourselves but it’s for our pleasure not for what somebody thinks of us (if that be good or bad or any sexual assumption they may want to take lol) and what people dive would certainly have no input on if we would notice them, meet them etc. it’s about the person/people not their possessions

By *mmaleiaWoman 7 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

My panel vans brings all the sweets to the yard …. 🤣

nearby

"Probably best to get a puppy, I saw a video clip of this experiment with a guy with a really nice car and a puppy, people paid attention to the dog not the car

We do like nice cars ourselves but it’s for our pleasure not for what somebody thinks of us (if that be good or bad or any sexual assumption they may want to take lol) and what people dive would certainly have no input on if we would notice them, meet them etc. it’s about the person/people not their possessions "

100% agree with both the dog thing (personal experience) and getting a car as a personal purchase not for what it means to those outside.

By *ora the explorerWoman 7 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

A flash car isn’t a turn off. Telling me/people that you have a flash car is a turn off.

When there are “what car do you drive”’threads I always know who’s going to comment on those and who won’t. I know a few people on here with very flash cars who would never comment on those threads. I like those people

By *imply DeeWoman 7 weeks ago

Wherever

I couldn’t possibly tell the difference between fiat and Volvo or whatever cars are out there but for sure it’s about confidence of an owning such car that shows that would get me interested but not in an arrogant way, if it makes sense.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

I couldn't care less what someone drives, what is a tur off is someone using their car as a sign to show their wealth & brag about it.

Couldn't give two hoots about someone's financial status or car, but showing off - 🤮

Mrs

By *agerMorganMan 7 weeks ago

Canvey Island

I don’t buy nice cars to impress other people, I buy them because I want a nice car. 🤷‍♂️

By *ustamanMan 7 weeks ago

weymouth

Don't own a car - van or bike

By *ilfhunter40plusMan 7 weeks ago

Runcorn

I don't think ladies think that way. Car is easy to buy, I mean I know a guy with maserati but still has dirty nails and hairy armpits. I think the most valuable things are the ones you can't buy - Sense of humor , charisma, ability to support conversation etc. And of course- a hygiene! One look at men's shoes is enough to understand how it is inside his pants. So my answer is no, car itself doesn't make man attractive. I've got no car, I ride bike full time. And everytime I get on it with idea that possibly today young nurses will undress me at some point Have fun everyone!

By *hesblokeMan 7 weeks ago

Derbyshire village

I genuinely couldn't care less what type of car, or if there's a car.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 7 weeks ago

Tamworth

It doesn't bother me in the slightest and has no impact on my attraction.

By *alandNitaCouple 7 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

A nice car is a nice car, for me personally it won't change my opinion of someone. "Attractive" is created by the way you look and the way you act... not how wealthy you are or what car you drive.

Cal

By *icecouple561Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not turned off or indeed on by a nice car.

I find smart attractive though and if a good looking man is dressed smartly and drives a nice car I won't turn him down but I wouldn't turn him down if he turned up in a fifteen year old Cinquecento either

By *urry BlokeMan 7 weeks ago

You can't start a thread about flash cars and then have a photo of yourself in a full flight suit next to a Tornado jet

I guess you couldn't show up to a meet in that though...

By *avexxMan 7 weeks ago

cheshire

[Removed by poster at 26/07/24 12:53:42]

By *rHotNottsMan 7 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I love a woman with confidence to drive a big car , 4WD or bike. I like a woman driver too , I’ve always done the driving and it’s nice to be driven around for a change !

By *avexxMan 7 weeks ago

cheshire

a car to me gets me from A to B... yes its nice and tidy a bit like myself

By *rHotNottsMan 7 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I don't think ladies think that way. Car is easy to buy, I mean I know a guy with maserati but still has dirty nails and hairy armpits. I think the most valuable things are the ones you can't buy - Sense of humor , charisma, ability to support conversation etc. And of course- a hygiene! One look at men's shoes is enough to understand how it is inside his pants. So my answer is no, car itself doesn't make man attractive. I've got no car, I ride bike full time. And everytime I get on it with idea that possibly today young nurses will undress me at some point Have fun everyone!"

I’ve had my eyes on a Maserati GranTurismo for a while, didn’t realise I’m meant to shave my armpits

By *ilfhunter40plusMan 7 weeks ago

Runcorn

Sure, I am agree 100%. Same as us, man, we don't care what brand is lady's hand bag, because we understand nothing in them. Ladies choose Guchi and Loui Viton for themselves to compete between themselves. We go for a emotions they give us. Or maybe I am wrong

By *assy LassieWoman 7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Not necessarily flash cars, but there are certain cars where I wouldn't date a guy if he owned one.

Shallow I know but it's the way it is

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

I’ve met men who have garages full of investment in cars. Lamborghinis, Porsche, Bentley, and more. I’ve met men driving Ford MPVs.

There are also women on here with garages full of investment cars too.

It was never their cars that interested me in those I met.

nearby

"Not necessarily flash cars, but there are certain cars where I wouldn't date a guy if he owned one.

Shallow I know but it's the way it is "

Yoy can't say that and bot list the cars

By *oo..Woman 7 weeks ago

Boo's World

No, it doesn't at all.

What if the man has a flash car.

Then you turn around and so does the woman.

What then?

It more comes down to your general personality and whether or not you're a knobhead.

Simple as that

By *atnip make me purrWoman 7 weeks ago

Reading

It wouldn't affect me either way. It's the driver that counts. But if his driving was very aggressive that might put me off.

By *egasus NobMan 7 weeks ago

Merton

Yes, what do you think?

Makes you appear to be fun adventurous spontaneous and of course loaded. Will attract more than not

By *ark n kimCouple 7 weeks ago

Durham

"Probably best to get a puppy, I saw a video clip of this experiment with a guy with a really nice car and a puppy, people paid attention to the dog not the car

We do like nice cars ourselves but it’s for our pleasure not for what somebody thinks of us (if that be good or bad or any sexual assumption they may want to take lol) and what people dive would certainly have no input on if we would notice them, meet them etc. it’s about the person/people not their possessions "

Agree with this totally.

We have a very nice sports car,but it is for our pleasure and no one else's.

I mark,have had nice cars most of my adult life,that's because I am also a petrol head.but saying that kim drives the nice car all the time,I get to drive it now again.

Myself I dive a 10 year old Honda that's a bit of a shed.

So saying that I don't think you can determine what somebody is like or their personality is by the type of car they drive.

By *ayRyuMan 7 weeks ago

Harrogate

You'll only ever find me in a van so don't expect flash from me 😁

By *ansoffateMan 7 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I remember my first date with my wife. She said I don't like you because of the car, but I do like the car, show me what it can do 😆

Shortly followed by: can I drive it? Oh yes she could definitely drive it.

I used to love driving, so I liked cars that were good to drive. Now driving is a chore, a car is just functional to me. I'd happily give up having one of it was practical.

By *ust RachelTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Horsham

Depends on the car.

BMW, Mercedes, Audi, 4x4, boy racer cars, usually mean the driver is an idiot and should be avoided at all costs.

By *oo..Woman 7 weeks ago

Boo's World

"Depends on the car.

BMW, Mercedes, Audi, 4x4, boy racer cars, usually mean the driver is an idiot and should be avoided at all costs."

Thank you 🫣

By *eliWoman 7 weeks ago

The car itself does absolutely nothing for me. It did, admittedly, in my younger, piston years but now? Nope.

I do have a soft spot for a good driver though. One who is confident. And does the clichéd moves.

By *oubleswing2019Man 7 weeks ago

Colchester

Very happy with my motor. It even gets cleaned once a year when it goes in for its service by the people at the garage.

By *rixie_BlondeWoman 7 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

As a non-driver I’ve always been pretty dismissive of cars (and people who enjoy them) but now I think I was wrong and a twat.

A recent cub is very into cars, and I have to admit I now love hearing the engine and the talk of his cars, I love the speed and also the camaraderie with other road users enjoying their cars.

By *vaRose43Woman 7 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

Genuinely couldn’t give a shit if your car is not fancy. It is nice being picked up in something clean and smart though.

By *roadShoulderzMan 7 weeks ago

Walsall

I needed a new remote key for a vehicle I had just bought and the key guy offered me a Bentley fob. Being quite posh I bought it and have had a few positive comments about it.

Can't wait for my next key party as I'm bound to pull with it, until the lady finds I own a 2006 Vauxhall Combo van lol.

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple 7 weeks ago

Stoke

Cars mean absolutely nothing to us, they're just money pits that depreciate over time! We have a normal nice car, but that's about it.

By *wesome TitsWoman 7 weeks ago

Newcastle

I'm a petrolhead so always happy to talk cars with people. I'm not attracted to people's vehicles, though. I know plenty of people with flash cars that I'm not attracted to in the slightest, and others without cars or with boring cars who I find very hot.

I'm turned off by people who use a flash car as some sort of flex, as I feel they're suggesting that I must be shallow or materialistic.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 7 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I don't know a thing about cars and I've never asked someone what car they drive

By *atricia ParnelWoman 7 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

I love cars, but a nice car wouldn't make someone more attractive to me at all

By *luttyLaylaWoman 7 weeks ago

North West

I’m not attracted to someone because of their car.

Dating wise… I have a nice car and like a nice car!

By *oeBeansMan 7 weeks ago

Derby

I've never really been into cars and essentially have always wanted something cheap to run that will get me from A to B. If women care about what car I drive, then I can't find myself attracted to that type anyway because it's all superficial.

I do notice some people with flash cars that they'll buy on finance and just wonder why you would create that debt for yourself.

By *ou only live onceMan 7 weeks ago

London

It's all to do with penis size and cars.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor told me that when I was a young man and I've never forgotten.

By *ub4uyorkTV/TS 7 weeks ago

York

It's weird because a nice car is a nice car but if you don't own it (and many people I know with nice cars don't. HP, leasing, company cars etc) then it's hardly an asset.

I would rather own a steady reliable runner than rent a flashier motor. But that is just me xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

Cars are of almost zero interest to me. What is important is a man's reliability to be able to get to a meet with utmost reliability. If straight men were trying to impress straight men, they'd probably have more luck using cars as a tool.

By *ornucopiaMan 7 weeks ago

Bexley

Years ago I overheard a young twat trying to impress a girl with "What car dyoo dwive? I gotta fwee seewhees".

"What the hell's that? I've got a Ford Fiesta" Was her genuine reply.

No doubt the 'fwee seewees' will be a black one, was my only assumption on the matter. Aren't they always?

By *ltrMan 7 weeks ago

sheffield

A flash new car does not impress me but a beautifully

Restored classic 80s Ford will go a long way

By *rispyDuckMan 7 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I suppose a ‘flash car’ will definitely attract gold diggers 🤷🏾‍♂️🤭

By *ripfillMan 7 weeks ago

havant

I have now a Mercedes Vito LWB van

It’s excellent

Far more practical than a Lamborghini plus it’s got a roof that pops up do you can sleep in it - win win

Or you can sleep down stairs - spoilt for choice really! 😎🙄👍and it can go like hell ..

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 7 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Hood morning, I was just having an interesting conversation with a user here about cars and attraction, now I've always been of the opinion that a flash car etc is a bit of a turn off for people (a shame because I'm a long time petrol head) but she was saying this is not so much the case. I know it may be a generalisation either way, but ladies, can a flash car aid a chaps attraction level?"

The car is irrelevant, unless the man it is owned by is one of those people whose personality is based entirely around it.

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Whatever car it is, I’m attracted if you’re driving. I do enough of it!

» Add a new message to this topic