FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lonely olympics wife

Lonely olympics wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ueandbill OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Leyland

So after 4 days where he watched every minute of the open golf, then even watched the replays in the evening, we now have the olympics for 3 or 4 weeks.

I dont mind a bit of time to myself - in fact i need it - but is every guy on the planet obsessed with sport. He will be locked away in the other room watching every minute he can

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackformore100Man 11 weeks ago

Tin town

"So after 4 days where he watched every minute of the open golf, then even watched the replays in the evening, we now have the olympics for 3 or 4 weeks.

I dont mind a bit of time to myself - in fact i need it - but is every guy on the planet obsessed with sport. He will be locked away in the other room watching every minute he can"

Can you make sure to take home beers and Sustenance so he doesn't have to miss a moment?

By *umagain58Man 11 weeks ago

London

I will be watching some. However I won’t be neglecting my wife and other ladies. Am more addicted to them than the sport! Can’t resist a lovely wife

By *entlemanFoxMan 11 weeks ago

North East / London

"So after 4 days where he watched every minute of the open golf, then even watched the replays in the evening, we now have the olympics for 3 or 4 weeks.

I dont mind a bit of time to myself - in fact i need it - but is every guy on the planet obsessed with sport. He will be locked away in the other room watching every minute he can"

When the cat’s away…

By *till gameMan 11 weeks ago

two doors down

It’s only 18 days 🥇🥈🥉🚴‍♂️🚣🏊‍♂️🤼‍♀️🤸‍♂️⛹️🤺🏋️‍♂️

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

You need to suggest a "bedroom Olympiad" to him OP. A different type of pole vault.

By *luebell888Woman 11 weeks ago

Glasgowish

Plan several solo meets plus treat yourself to a weekend spa break. I love the Olympics so his behaviour would not bother me.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 11 weeks ago

Coventry

Nope, not for us. We're very much more doers than watchers. We don't have much intrest in live sport (well maybe a little international rugby for Mr and boxing for Mrs). But in general the only live sport we're into wresting each other.

By *j1981Man 11 weeks ago

cork

Oppurtunes for you to get out n about for bita fun and mischief... he wouldnt even know u gone...

By *he love catsCouple 11 weeks ago

South Wales

The only sport's Im interested in is boxing and some Motorsports. So I may watch a bit of the boxing if I happen to be about and it's on.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Boxing rugby league golf a bit of football and cycling for me

By *r SproutMan 11 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

"I dont mind a bit of time to myself - in fact i need it - but is every guy on the planet obsessed with sport. He will be locked away in the other room watching every minute he can"

In short, no. I watched the football and that’s as far as my sport viewing goes

By *idlandiaMan 11 weeks ago

Birmingham

No women in my life have to fear beings sports widows. I just don't care about sports, either playing or watching.

My fwb is visiting during the Olympics and we probably will watch a bit of it, but I can guarantee more time will be spent in the bedroom

By *onkoMan 11 weeks ago

here and there

I'm not following it.

I can't wait till next month for the americas cup in Barcelona though

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 11 weeks ago

Beverley

It's only 2 weeks, don't worry

Love the Olympics, especially track and field.

By *aughtyfun_121Man 11 weeks ago

Bradford

Not really into the Olympics although if muff diving was an Olympic sport, I'd be a national hero

By *ackformore100Man 11 weeks ago

Tin town

"Not really into the Olympics although if muff diving was an Olympic sport, I'd be a national hero "

Can you enter without making a splash though?

By *he Silver FuxMan 11 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

No - rarely watch sport certainly not to an obsessive level. Leave him to it and have some fun

By *aughtyfun_121Man 11 weeks ago

Bradford

"Not really into the Olympics although if muff diving was an Olympic sport, I'd be a national hero

Can you enter without making a splash though? "

It differs from Olympic diving in that regard, you get judged on the amount of splash, not lack of it.

By *oss and slutCouple 11 weeks ago

Wigan

I'll send my partner round give you a good session while he watching tv

By *helovesitwetCouple 11 weeks ago

brighton

sorry 15 days ..then the new football league season

» Add a new message to this topic