FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cruise holiday

Cruise holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungAtHeartCurvyCouple OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Anyone going a cruise in September? Looking for some ideas or recommendations on what cruise line to book

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ing00Man 11 weeks ago

Kettering Area

never been on one. well - been on a mini cruise (ferry to norway and back over 1.5 days each way, spending 6 hours in norway)

always wondered what theyd be like.

By *vaRose43Woman 11 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

Have cruised before but not while on fab.

By *oungAtHeartCurvyCouple OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Have cruised before but not while on fab. "

Not looking for a swingers cruise just a relaxing week or two away x

By *vaRose43Woman 11 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

"Have cruised before but not while on fab.

Not looking for a swingers cruise just a relaxing week or two away x"

Favourite cruise line is Royal Caribbean, followed by Norwegian for its relaxed atmosphere.

Absolutely hated carnival… butlins at sea.

By *asycouple1971Couple 11 weeks ago

midlands

1st ever cruise next month. Week to Norway on Iona.

Looking forward to it

By *allySlinkyWoman 11 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm just back from Scandinavia with Caribbean Princess. I found the ship too big. 18 storeys and 3000 passengers. My next cruise is Singapore to Australia with Silverseas. My favourite so far is Pandaw along the Mekong through Vietnam and Cambodia and second best Uniworld for European river cruises.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

I was on the Mersey ferry the other day does that count?

"I'm just back from Scandinavia with Caribbean Princess. I found the ship too big. 18 storeys and 3000 passengers. My next cruise is Singapore to Australia with Silverseas. My favourite so far is Pandaw along the Mekong through Vietnam and Cambodia and second best Uniworld for European river cruises. "

I had a dreadful experience with silverseas would not touch them again with a barge pole.

By *raig07Man 11 weeks ago

East of Birmingham

Anyone been with MSC cruises?

By *iker JackMan 11 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I have done 2 cruises and I would say that as much as the area is important the company are more so. There’s differences in services onboard and overall quality.

If I did it again I’d probably go back with Cunard.

By *ripfillMan 11 weeks ago

havant

Post virgin cruiser here!!! 😎my first cruise with a partner was totally beyond expectations

Anti clockwise round ireland 🇮🇪 loved it !

I did not think I could manage the number of people on board but it was fine I could list all the benefits but it would be so boring 😴🥱however

Simple fact

Where on the planet can you get -

Excellent service , great food and drink , breakfast lunch dinner, room , entertainment, lectures Dancing all for approx £78 per night …

Looking now to cruise to Canada in spring 2025 !

Oh and I got into the quarter finals of the Bridge Tournament !

Definite recommend - however if there fab people on board it would have been great to have meet up too! The Icing on the cake 🤩

By *allySlinkyWoman 11 weeks ago

Leeds

"

I had a dreadful experience with silverseas would not touch them again with a barge pole."

May I ask what happened ?

By *uzie69xTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Maidstone

"1st ever cruise next month. Week to Norway on Iona.

Looking forward to it "

Enjoy ...

I'm just back from an eight night cruise with Ambassador, on the Ambient from Tilbury in Essex. A short hop on the C2C train from London.

Norway is spectacular and much better done on water rather than train / drive as the country is very rugged. Sail right up to the end of the fjord, disembark and get the many cable cars, feniculars, coach-trips up into the cliffs.

Also Norway is very expensive for hotels and restaurants so I'm sure cruising is cheaper and much, much more convenient.

Norway will be banning ships over a certain size to their UNESCO heritage fjords from 2025, so the smaller niche market will get more expensive I'm sure!

"

I had a dreadful experience with silverseas would not touch them again with a barge pole.

May I ask what happened ?"

Sent you a message

By *adgerMan 11 weeks ago

york

Started cruising in Covid… I know it seems odd but majestic line in Scotland small boat 10 people 4 crew. Absolutely brilliant. Done 3 trips with them. Then silversea to Svarlbad… much bigger but fabulous .. expedition cruise. Then Viking northern lights Norway last year. Amazing boat but too big for me (and older passengers). Antarctica in Nov with Silversea. It’s horses for courses!

By *eah BabyCouple 11 weeks ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We went on Arvia earlier this year to the Caribbean, it was the first cruise for us, found the amount of passengers on board too many, 5300 or so plus 1700 staff, ship was huge and stunning but needed a holiday to get over it though, very full on, not use to setting alarm clocks on holiday

By *stwo2023Couple 11 weeks ago

Worcester

"We went on Arvia earlier this year to the Caribbean, it was the first cruise for us, found the amount of passengers on board too many, 5300 or so plus 1700 staff, ship was huge and stunning but needed a holiday to get over it though, very full on, not use to setting alarm clocks on holiday "

Yeah it can be a bit very relaxing holiday when you are off on excursions all the time to see the island in a day etc. I went on Britannia a couple of years ago which was lovely but there were.never enough sunbeds for passengers and people were reserving them when the rules say you are not allowed. Even in the adults only bit.

By *weet players franceCouple 11 weeks ago

Torquay

We're planning a Carribbean cruise Feb 15 (ish) 2025.. anyone else looking to go?

Looks like P&O might be a good choice

By *rhugesMan 10 weeks ago

Cardiff

Cruising in September to med

By *assagemanCHMan 10 weeks ago

near Chester

Yes on one now!

By *eyond PurityCouple 10 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

"Anyone going a cruise in September? Looking for some ideas or recommendations on what cruise line to book "

There are different kinds of cruises to suit every kind of holidaymaker, so it really depends on the kind of holiday you enjoy, your budget and where you fancy going.

People on here often post in the Worldwide forum if they're going on a cruise, so you may find some like-minded souls on there too.

C

By *ireblade16Man 10 weeks ago

Sheffield

Norwegian Cruise Line are excellent been 4 times and going again beginning of September x

By *ustyandhard123Couple 10 weeks ago

Newark

We are going to the Med for 2 weeks this Friday, our 2nd time with P&O. We really enjoyed it last year on Arvia. Trying Britannia this time.

By *oxychicWoman 10 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

"Anyone going a cruise in September? Looking for some ideas or recommendations on what cruise line to book "

Im of to greece next year september I'm doing the fjords cruise

By *ust want fun 888Man 10 weeks ago

nearby

I don’t know if there are such a thing, but their cruises where there is a lot of swinging or something similar going on

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple 10 weeks ago

birmingham

Different cruise lines suit different people,

Our advice would be try and pick a cruise where the itinerary gives you a sea day in between ports, as others have said with some itineraries that are so full on you need another holiday to get over the cruise,

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Been on a few cruises over the years but never with swinging in mind.

I thought Cunard were great for adults only and P&O were great with the kids.

A swingers mini cruise though would be amazing.

» Add a new message to this topic