FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

The most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

I'm sure we've all had those awful cringe moments.

I'll kick off a recent one.

Working in an infant school doing some repairs,my work trousers have pockets at the back with velcro on the tab.

The school site manager wasn't in so the head teacher was showing me the job walking through the school she suddenly says

"Oh you have something hanging off your trousers"

I was confused reaching round pulled at something attached to my pocket.

Clean trousers on that morning fresh off the washing pile stuck to my pocket.....

A pair of the wife's sexy undies a little thong

A hasty explanation and serious apologies thankfully she saw the funny side but it could have gone either way.

Mrs thought it was hilarious.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rPunxMan 10 weeks ago

Hull

Well I can't believe I'm actually telling this but here goes....

I was with an ex (at the time my gf) and was fully in the throes of passion when I felt something cold and wet in my arse crack, turning slightly to discover her dog had jumped up onto the bed and was proceeding to rim me. After several unsuccessful attempts at shooing away the dog I gave up and carried on with what I was originally doing.

By *ature2434Man 10 weeks ago

newport

Was with an ex married girlfriend met up one night pouring down with rain she loved to give blow jobs we were over a carpark she was going down on me and a cop car pulled up a couple of feet from us she looked up saw they couldn't see in because of the amount of rainfall then she just carried

By *eliWoman 10 weeks ago

Wish I'd not clicked on this thread now. Thanks OP. 🤢

By *ungwelsh8.5Couple 10 weeks ago

haverfordwest

An ex and me feeling a bit frisky and d*unk over in Ireland one summer night, thought it a good idea being dark to have sex on a Hotel lawn.Suddenly the doors opened to garden and people came out doing the conga.A lot of cheering and a couple of gasps later as i was still rock hard we mafe our escape 🐓💪🙈

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman 10 weeks ago

Hampshire

"An ex and me feeling a bit frisky and d*unk over in Ireland one summer night, thought it a good idea being dark to have sex on a Hotel lawn.Suddenly the doors opened to garden and people came out doing the conga.A lot of cheering and a couple of gasps later as i was still rock hard we mafe our escape 🐓💪🙈"

Brilliant

By *MCMan 10 weeks ago

London/EA

"Wish I'd not clicked on this thread now. Thanks OP. 🤢"

Not wrong Meli.. 🥴😳

By *100Man 10 weeks ago

Essex

Nan found me wanking in the garage many many years ago

By *reat me rightWoman 10 weeks ago

Rotherham

Once had to go into work really late one Friday night as bf at the time was late making his collection. Dad gave me the keys and told me to go see to him. We were merrily at it on the fork truck when the security guard came round. I got into work on the Monday to find my wallpaper on works pc had been changed to fork lifts. My manager wanted to fire me. The other women thought I was a slut and my dad wasn't the least bit bothered. Fairly mortifying at the time - not so much now!

» Add a new message to this topic