FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Compersion for friends

Compersion for friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wist my nipples OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

One of my favourite things about swinging is the joy Mr and I take in each other’s adventures. Seeing someone you care for enjoying themselves is a wonderful thing. Over time, as I’ve made some fab friends, I’ve found an echo of the same feeling when they are enjoying themselves too. This is my understanding of compersion, but I’ve not heard anyone use it in relation to friends before, only partners. Is this a thing? Do you have this too?

Mrs TMN x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple 10 weeks ago

Ruislip

There used to be a very nice Fabber called Compersion who used to be on the forums a lot. She's either gone or changed her name

By *issmorganWoman 10 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"There used to be a very nice Fabber called Compersion who used to be on the forums a lot. She's either gone or changed her name "

She's changed her name a few times, but still here

By *wist my nipples OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"There used to be a very nice Fabber called Compersion who used to be on the forums a lot. She's either gone or changed her name "

She is here x

By *bi HaiveMan 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"One of my favourite things about swinging is the joy Mr and I take in each other’s adventures. Seeing someone you care for enjoying themselves is a wonderful thing. Over time, as I’ve made some fab friends, I’ve found an echo of the same feeling when they are enjoying themselves too. This is my understanding of compersion, but I’ve not heard anyone use it in relation to friends before, only partners. Is this a thing? Do you have this too?

Mrs TMN x"

Yes.

With for my partner and Fab friends too. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't tbh. 🤔🍾🧀🍺🍍🍆

*soz. Still enjoying the ability to post random emojis. I'll get over it at some point.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 10 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Yes I use the word compersion ( with some ) and agape is my preferred explanation for what I feel with regard to love.

Compersion ( the person ) is still here ... Just not under that name

By *r John WickMan 10 weeks ago

The Continental

I’ve been happy for my friends, I didn’t know there was a word for it until a few minutes ago. But I guess that I have had it.

By *bi HaiveMan 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"One of my favourite things about swinging is the joy Mr and I take in each other’s adventures. Seeing someone you care for enjoying themselves is a wonderful thing. Over time, as I’ve made some fab friends, I’ve found an echo of the same feeling when they are enjoying themselves too. This is my understanding of compersion, but I’ve not heard anyone use it in relation to friends before, only partners. Is this a thing? Do you have this too?

Mrs TMN x

Yes.

With for my partner and Fab friends too. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't tbh. 🤔🍾🧀🍺🍍🍆

*soz. Still enjoying the ability to post random emojis. I'll get over it at some point. "

Both, not with.

I wish we could edit posts as well as post emojis now....🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

By *ell GwynnWoman 10 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

For a partner, most definitely. I've not felt it for friends in the same way. I think knowing and feeling love and adoration is the foundation needed to feel that special kind of joy, and I've not had that with a friend yet.

Apologies for the clunky sentence

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 10 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"For a partner, most definitely. I've not felt it for friends in the same way. I think knowing and feeling love and adoration is the foundation needed to feel that special kind of joy, and I've not had that with a friend yet.

Apologies for the clunky sentence "

Just for other humans in general Nell x

By *eliWoman 10 weeks ago

My close Fab friends? It's not compersion but I'm definitely happy when they're happy - I love knowing that they're smiling, enjoying themselves in whatever form that takes.

I think they're wonderful people, love them and yes, I do like that NRE people have. When they're charged with joy and all yeah I love sex. It's... nice (so bland I know).

By *atricia ParnelWoman 10 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

For some Compersion is found, where others would find envy.

I bask in it for my special friends who I have feelings for, this includes my circle of best friends, as we also have deep feelings for each other. Acquaintances no. Purely because I don't have a level of attachment to them x

By *ell GwynnWoman 10 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

"For a partner, most definitely. I've not felt it for friends in the same way. I think knowing and feeling love and adoration is the foundation needed to feel that special kind of joy, and I've not had that with a friend yet.

Apologies for the clunky sentence

Just for other humans in general Nell x"

Ok, so I'm happy when friends are happy. I like to know they're experiencing positive things.

Compersion, the way I experienced it, was very different. This is going to sound batshit, I know, but it was almost like that feeling of love, joy and pride that a parent gets when their child does something particularly cute. Seeing a partner enjoy, and be enjoyed by, another was an utter delight.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 10 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I think this is a thing. I have it for my close fab friends. 🥰

J

By *ittlebirdWoman 10 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I have it for lots of people. I’m happy when they’re happy

I guess I’m just that kind of bird

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 10 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"I think this is a thing. I have it for my close fab friends. 🥰

J"

To clarify I have a general version where I'm happy that people I like are happy. And a special fab compersion version where I feel happy that close fab friends are having excellent sex. 😂👌

J

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

As a submissive male I feel joy when anyone of my friends especially female ones feels happiness

By *r.SJMan 10 weeks ago

Wellingborough

Partner, friends and sometimes even those I don't know but on the same account and although not quite the same, I also feel the negative and sadness.

I suffer with overwhelming empathy and frequently take on the emotions others are going through but compersion adds another level to it, a deeper happy feeling.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 10 weeks ago

North West

"For some Compersion is found, where others would find envy.

I bask in it for my special friends who I have feelings for, this includes my circle of best friends, as we also have deep feelings for each other. Acquaintances no. Purely because I don't have a level of attachment to them x"

^^^I found Compersion

» Add a new message to this topic