FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How could I make myself more attractive / desirable to men?

How could I make myself more attractive / desirable to men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 7 weeks ago

North East

Please give me some feedback on what you think of my pictures and how I could improve, clothing hair colour makeup etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

North East

Feedback and thoughts welcome x

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Without been offensive you will only apeal to a certain percentage of men regardless of how you look what pictures make up ect

North East

Feedback welcome x

By *ames250122Man 7 weeks ago

Worcester

"Please give me some feedback on what you think of my pictures and how I could improve, clothing hair colour makeup etc "

Just be you, your pictures are great and the right guys will find you desirable, as you are. Just keep putting yourself out there and sure enough without rhythm or rhyme you’ll suddenly find you catch a lot of guys attention xx

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 7 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Good Morning Nikki,

You look great in your pictures. I'm absolutely sure there are men who want to engage with a 24 year old male sexually.

Your pics are just okay. I say okay for the following reasons....

1. There are too many of them and a lot of them are similar.

2. A lot of them just seem to show the top of your head or a shot of your hair.

3. Your hair is used to obscure your face somewhat ( that's okay but it's several times)

4. Some of your pics are repeated.

Simply JUST REMOVING some pics will improve things. If you have to include one extra , Make it a full body shot and not from a weird ariel angle.

None of this matters to be fair because there will be lots of men who make contact with you to meet. They don't really want to see your face or for you to brush your hair.

You will be fine.

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 5 weeks ago

North East

"Good Morning Nikki,

You look great in your pictures. I'm absolutely sure there are men who want to engage with a 24 year old male sexually.

Your pics are just okay. I say okay for the following reasons....

1. There are too many of them and a lot of them are similar.

2. A lot of them just seem to show the top of your head or a shot of your hair.

3. Your hair is used to obscure your face somewhat ( that's okay but it's several times)

4. Some of your pics are repeated.

Simply JUST REMOVING some pics will improve things. If you have to include one extra , Make it a full body shot and not from a weird ariel angle.

None of this matters to be fair because there will be lots of men who make contact with you to meet. They don't really want to see your face or for you to brush your hair.

You will be fine.

"

Thanks for advice x

By *rimal InstinctCouple 5 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Please give me some feedback on what you think of my pictures and how I could improve, clothing hair colour makeup etc "

Be yourself and what you feel happier in.

Confidence is one of the best things you can wear.

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

Trying to be a bit more constructive

Try and take some pictures of yourself that show off the feminine side of yourself. Dita Von teese does not put it all on a plate -:you don't have to either.

Don't be desperately seeking Susan - make them work for it and watch the queue form.

By *elsh_naturist_coupleCouple 4 weeks ago

Newport

Men have to moods!

Horny and hungry!

So maybe a picture making a sandwich or a plate of sandwiches?

By *orlandaMan 4 weeks ago

Norwich

As the saying goes, "less is more"

It's already been said, but it's good advice and I can only echo the sentiment...try removing some of your pics and see what that brings you.

By *unx2019Couple 4 weeks ago

Moray

Too be truthful, more full body pictures of you dressed would be more appealing and less of the bits and pieces. Don't really get a sense of what you look like or anything 😊

By *tephTV67TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cheshire

Fantastic advice already given, agree about the sandwiches also.

I’d echo all of the suggestions above, just have a few pictures over so many similar ones.

How about a professional photo shoot ? Or get a friend or admirer to do some for you, more full body photos.

My advice is look at other Tgirls and women’s profiles, check out their photos and try and emulate any that you find attractive. A guy once told me, he liked that I hinted at having extra down below rather than showing it.

Good luck as a younger Tgirl make the most of your youth, a great photo shoot will have the guys desperate to meet you.

» Add a new message to this topic