FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Georgia Harrison v Bear

Georgia Harrison v Bear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parkle1974 OP   Woman 10 weeks ago

Leeds

Just watched the documentary where she took him to court for putting a video of them having sex in the garden without her consent online...

He got 21 months and put on the sex offenders register!

Makes me wonder how many have other people's consent has been given when you see pics of others on single profiles!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowupdollTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Herts

The folks on here posting pics including others without real consent are playing a dangerous game of self delusion. Maybe this will wake them up to the fact that the pics of their hand and sone woman who doesn’t know her pics are on here might just have the most awful consequences they can imagine.

By *batMan 10 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

What about when you see three or more people on a couples profile? Just as many trust/consent issues there, surely?

Gbat

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

There must have been Something for them to have had sex in the garden. Maybe they thought Here Comes the Sun?

My Sweet Lord, he ended up in jail? It’s enough to make your guitar gently weep.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 10 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Just watched the documentary where she took him to court for putting a video of them having sex in the garden without her consent online...

Makes me wonder how many have other people's consent has been given when you see pics of others on single profiles!! "

I think there would be a few on here who’d be in trouble.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Herts

"Just watched the documentary where she took him to court for putting a video of them having sex in the garden without her consent online...

Makes me wonder how many have other people's consent has been given when you see pics of others on single profiles!!

I think there would be a few on here who’d be in trouble."

More than a few.

By *bi HaiveMan 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'm not a huge fan of photos where there's any potential to identify a third party, or those where there's more of someone else in a shot than the profile owner/owners.

As long as there's consent all is good, but it's the possibility of the other parry not knowing that makes me uneasy. I've seen many photos over the years where the other party has been named (profile name obvs) in the image, which if there's a corresponding veri puts my mind at rest a little. Maybe that would be a means of proving consent, by requiring a tag on an image?

In the case of Bear I think the sentence was what it was due to him monetising the content and the fact she was identifiable. He deserved exactly what he got, if not longer in my mind.

But yep. It should be a wake up call to those that think publishing graphic images of partners or exes without their knowledge is acceptable. The volume of threads and posts from 'single' male profiles on here offering wife swap pics makes me shudder.

By *cLovin2Man 10 weeks ago

Reading

Have to agree with Obi, there's a type of toxic man who thinks he has the right to inflict pain on women and others. Bear probably deserved more as he showed little remorse and dressed up for the papers hiring a limo and arriving at court in it. What a complete tosser

By *zeroMan 10 weeks ago

A wretched hive of scum and villainy

The one bear that women would never choose.

By *uckurcumMan 10 weeks ago

Nowhereland

Wonder how many wives..female partners know they are being used as virtual click bate for their male partners,pals whatever to get to have a wank with another guy ...when of course they are definitely straight...

Some may well have consent to share ..others very likely not !

By *oodmessMan 10 weeks ago

yumsville

The majority of my meets were women and couples and it was a near regular event for a cameras to get whipped out - and that was a fair long time ago... The number of superman poses you'd have to do () You do see a lot on mens profiles but it's seemed a near normal thing for people to record shit or take pics without asking.

By *issmorganWoman 10 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"I'm not a huge fan of photos where there's any potential to identify a third party, or those where there's more of someone else in a shot than the profile owner/owners.

As long as there's consent all is good, but it's the possibility of the other parry not knowing that makes me uneasy. I've seen many photos over the years where the other party has been named (profile name obvs) in the image, which if there's a corresponding veri puts my mind at rest a little. Maybe that would be a means of proving consent, by requiring a tag on an image?

In the case of Bear I think the sentence was what it was due to him monetising the content and the fact she was identifiable. He deserved exactly what he got, if not longer in my mind.

But yep. It should be a wake up call to those that think publishing graphic images of partners or exes without their knowledge is acceptable. The volume of threads and posts from 'single' male profiles on here offering wife swap pics makes me shudder. "

Spot on, I cringe at all the posts offering to swap wife pics or try and get someone to come on to her when she's out and about, without her having any knowledge of her partner being here.

Actions do have consequences and people forget that.

» Add a new message to this topic