FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Too many pics or vids?

Too many pics or vids?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyfulduo OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

a town near you, will travel

Interest to know, is there a point when a profile has too many pictures or photos?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There's a point where I stop looking. That just means there are too many for me

"There's a point where I stop looking. That just means there are too many for me"

Interesting, so is that maybe because they are all similar? So if there are all kinds of different scenarios, styles visuals would that keep your interest more? Or would it still just get boring do you think?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 10 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I don't think I ever click to anyone's page 2.

If they're all a bit samey I won't make it to the bottom of the page.

"I don't think I ever click to anyone's page 2.

If they're all a bit samey I won't make it to the bottom of the page."

That makes a lot of sense, we are the same, unless they are interesting, different, full of variety, once you have seen one close up pic of between the legs, ladies or gents, etc. we also switch off x

We asked the question as we relaxed we have got higher with our pics than we ever had, and wondered if we have gone to far

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There's a point where I stop looking. That just means there are too many for me

Interesting, so is that maybe because they are all similar? So if there are all kinds of different scenarios, styles visuals would that keep your interest more? Or would it still just get boring do you think? "

Ironically we have a lot of photos but I get bored easily looking at other people's. If they're really interesting I will go back and look a few at a time

"There's a point where I stop looking. That just means there are too many for me

Interesting, so is that maybe because they are all similar? So if there are all kinds of different scenarios, styles visuals would that keep your interest more? Or would it still just get boring do you think?

Ironically we have a lot of photos but I get bored easily looking at other people's. If they're really interesting I will go back and look a few at a time "

We just had a look, you do have a lot, but they are beautifully sexy, with all kinds of locations and outfits and positions, so that actually helps, as we enjoyed looking through them all, variety is the key xx

By *hilloutMan 10 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I suppose if you have too many that are very similar it can become tedious or boring. I think most of us would've been guilty of this at some point.

Always difficult to find that right balance. Can't please everyone either as some appreciate a lot of pics, especially if they have their eye on a person.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ironically we have a lot of photos but I get bored easily looking at other people's. If they're really interesting I will go back and look a few at a time

We just had a look, you do have a lot, but they are beautifully sexy, with all kinds of locations and outfits and positions, so that actually helps, as we enjoyed looking through them all, variety is the key xx"

Thank you.

I think everyone should have the number they want

By *heBigLibowskiMan 10 weeks ago

Hampshire

"Interest to know, is there a point when a profile has too many pictures or photos?"

Nah, but if they are all similar people (well, I) will stop looking.

If you enjoy posting them carry on doing it though - I'm sure many will appreciate scrolling through.

"I suppose if you have too many that are very similar it can become tedious or boring. I think most of us would've been guilty of this at some point.

Always difficult to find that right balance. Can't please everyone either as some appreciate a lot of pics, especially if they have their eye on a person."

That is true, I mean we often get messages saying do you have pics to share, so if someone is interested they will indeed keep looking xx

We just had a look, you do have a lot, but they are beautifully sexy, with all kinds of locations and outfits and positions, so that actually helps, as we enjoyed looking through them all, variety is the key xx

Thank you.

I think everyone should have the number they want "

Our pleasure, and wise words indeed xx

By *rispyDuckMan 10 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"Interest to know, is there a point when a profile has too many pictures or photos?"

I think there is actually lol

Sometimes it’s the same pic posted multiple times, or same pose & multiple posts in a week. Personally I get bored & ignore . People on my hotlist I rarely posts & when they do it's exciting feels ‘like that summer blockbuster movie you been anticipating’ haha .

But that’s just me people do as they please

"Interest to know, is there a point when a profile has too many pictures or photos?

Nah, but if they are all similar people (well, I) will stop looking.

If you enjoy posting them carry on doing it though - I'm sure many will appreciate scrolling through."

Thank you for your thoughts xx

By *inky_couple2020Couple 10 weeks ago

North West

We've probably got too many, but as a sentimental old bat, I personally struggle to cull them. Mr KC is less sentimental

"Interest to know, is there a point when a profile has too many pictures or photos?

I think there is actually lol

Sometimes it’s the same pic posted multiple times, or same pose & multiple posts in a week. Personally I get bored & ignore . People on my hotlist I rarely posts & when they do it's exciting feels ‘like that summer blockbuster movie you been anticipating’ haha .

But that’s just me people do as they please "

Haha summer blockbuster, that actually also makes sense xx

"We've probably got too many, but as a sentimental old bat, I personally struggle to cull them. Mr KC is less sentimental "

Haha, well good on you, I am quickly learning here that there is possibly never to many pics as long as the ones posting are happy xx

By *KTim61Man 10 weeks ago

Tipton

I have noticed in a few they are too short & think why did they bother

Just when they were getting interesting then off or are they just a tease ?

By *jj2012Man 10 weeks ago

Barry

Depends who's viewing and there opinion id rather photos than no photos

By *oungAtHeartCurvyCoupleCouple 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

We deffo have too many pics some are repeated poses but different outfits just can't help ourselves lol

By *ealitybitesMan 10 weeks ago

Belfast

I've never really considered numbers when it comes to pics.

I know I have more than the average male. A handful of people seem to like them and most others are indifferent but I don't know if that's down to numbers or not.

By *andyfloss2000Woman 10 weeks ago

ashford

Never have 2 many!but then again I'm a bit of a poser! x

By *batMan 10 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

There’s certainly quite a theme to yours!

Gbat

By *JcuriousCouple 10 weeks ago

Derby

Maybe. I just tend to just get bored and look no further

Miss S x

By *ilyandronCouple 10 weeks ago

Bristol

We prob have too many and the same few get fabbed. Enjoy looking at lots of others pics tho !

By *midnight-Woman 10 weeks ago

If they are great pics then I'll continue through all400 if i have nothing else to do

If they are crap photos or all the same then i probably won't get past the first two

By *ischaTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Sheffield

Post whatever you want, it's your profile, enjoy

By *eliWoman 10 weeks ago

For me, yes. After around ten or so I'm bored. Regardless of how attractive they are.

(That's not quite true, if Mads Mikkelsen had a profile with over 100 photos, each one would be carefully pored and wanked over)

By *onkoMan 10 weeks ago

here and there

Yes.

More than a page (think it's 35)is to many

Be selective and leave things to the imagination

By *stoppMan 10 weeks ago

Durham

Once beyond 3 pages usually I stop looking.

By *allySlinkyWoman 10 weeks ago

Leeds

Personally I only like to see one pic of an outfit. I find several in the same outfit repetitive.

By *ools and the brainCouple 10 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

A few years ago a profile ( now gone) a single chap had 278 pictures of just his penis.

I'd say 250 max

By *toC Thats MeWoman 10 weeks ago

Sheffield

I can never be bothered to scroll past the first page of pics. Don’t really watch videos.

By *midnight-Woman 10 weeks ago

"Personally I only like to see one pic of an outfit. I find several in the same outfit repetitive. "

Yeah this stops me posting more pics

"Never have 2 many!but then again I'm a bit of a poser! x"

And what a lovely collection you have xx

"We prob have too many and the same few get fabbed. Enjoy looking at lots of others pics tho !"

We defo don’t think you have to many, fabulous pics xx

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple 10 weeks ago

Stoke

We've taken some pics off as we had over a 100 pics, probably will narrow down again soon to about 30 or 40 max, we've way too many.

By *ora the explorerWoman 10 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

Don’t think I’ve ever clicked on “next”

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Yes

By *ark n kimCouple 10 weeks ago

Durham

Everyone has different ideas on how many is too much.its definitely personal choices.

For us it's loads of cock pic's just taken from different angles,or worse measured against a deodorant can or tv remote.

Also not a big fan of the close up gyno shots.

By *lim_bbcMan 10 weeks ago

barking

[Removed by poster at 23/07/24 12:26:26]

By *lim_bbcMan 10 weeks ago

barking

"Everyone has different ideas on how many is too much.its definitely personal choices.

For us it's loads of cock pic's just taken from different angles,or worse measured against a deodorant can or tv remote.

Also not a big fan of the close up gyno shots."

Lol same or anything with cum dripping is not for me

"Everyone has different ideas on how many is too much.its definitely personal choices.

Also not a big fan of the close up gyno shots."

Agree with you on that one

» Add a new message to this topic