FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cuddle/foreplay buddies

Cuddle/foreplay buddies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woWayWorship OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Angus

Wondering how rare this arrangement is. I like the idea of a naked cuddle buddy or a foreplay buddy but I get the feeling most people will gravitate towards sex.

Anyone had this before or interested in the idea? Curious to see how (un)popular it is

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ora the explorerWoman 10 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

Definitely wouldn’t be for me

By *eordieJeansCouple 10 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

That’s called being married.

By *ora the explorerWoman 10 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"That’s called being married."

By *ash0000Man 10 weeks ago

Southwest

Does sound familiar lol

By *urry BlokeMan 10 weeks ago

I'm happy for a non-penetrative meet, but (depending on my mood), one or both of us would need to come

Cuddles and close body contact have me pre-cumming (a lot) and is normally a pre-cursor to my cock being poker hard

By *urry BlokeMan 10 weeks ago

By *he Silver FuxMan 10 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

I’m okay with a Netflix and Chill…

Angus

"I'm happy for a non-penetrative meet, but (depending on my mood), one or both of us would need to come

Cuddles and close body contact have me pre-cumming (a lot) and is normally a pre-cursor to my cock being poker hard"

Yeah if it was a foreplay/non-penetrative meet then I think there'd need to be some mutual orgasms otherwise that's just inviting the worst case of blue balls for either party haha

By *issmorganWoman 10 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

It wouldn't be for me, I have my partner for that.

By *ell GwynnWoman 10 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

In order to be naked with someone I'd have to fancy them an awful lot, and I'd get far too aroused being naked with that someone to keep it non-sexual. I'm very cuddly with sex partners, though. There's always an element of cuddly intimacy.

By *atricia ParnelWoman 10 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Yep, I have soft play meets, when an erection is not achievable, other skills are developed and honed

Angus

"Yep, I have soft play meets, when an erection is not achievable, other skills are developed and honed "

So far that's exactly 1 other vote for such a meet haha. Glad to see I'm not alone though.

Funny you call it a soft play meet then also mention an erection not happening. Bit of a double meaning there haha

By *atricia ParnelWoman 10 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

"Yep, I have soft play meets, when an erection is not achievable, other skills are developed and honed

So far that's exactly 1 other vote for such a meet haha. Glad to see I'm not alone though.

Funny you call it a soft play meet then also mention an erection not happening. Bit of a double meaning there haha "

Soft play means a non penetration meet, lots of couples like soft play meets with other people

By *sleWightCoupleCouple 10 weeks ago

Ryde

There are a couple of people who drop by for cuddles and hugging, but always ends with sex as intended.

In both cases, the guys have wives who really don't give them any physical affection or (in one case) contact at all, so they come so a big ol' bird like me for all the cuddling they want, which I am happy to provide.

By *laytime_13Woman 10 weeks ago

Lincs

I’m tactile (and it often gets commented on ) but cuddling and kissing but nothing else is more intimate than just sex. And therefore reserved for dating not playing.

Angus

"There are a couple of people who drop by for cuddles and hugging, but always ends with sex as intended.

In both cases, the guys have wives who really don't give them any physical affection or (in one case) contact at all, so they come so a big ol' bird like me for all the cuddling they want, which I am happy to provide. "

Haha I figured a lot of people would end up taking it further even if it started out as just cuddling. Does it ever only move to foreplay though?

Angus

"I’m tactile (and it often gets commented on ) but cuddling and kissing but nothing else is more intimate than just sex. And therefore reserved for dating not playing."

Totally agree that it's more intimate but I'd never considered people reserving it for dating only. Do you feel a non-penetrative/soft play meet would be reserved for dating too?

By *sleWightCoupleCouple 10 weeks ago

Ryde

"Haha I figured a lot of people would end up taking it further even if it started out as just cuddling. Does it ever only move to foreplay though? "

Sex was always part of the "arrangement", and always goes: cuddles, foreplay (possible spanking!) and finally sex. I'm just happy to provide these guys with the human element missing from their home-lives.

Not sure if it plays any significant part, but both a married to rather skinny women, and the guys love being able to sink into me when they cuddle.

Who am I to deny them such comforts?

By *etropolitainMan 10 weeks ago

Redworth Co Durham

Hahahahaha

If your lucky

By *olgateSmile81Man 10 weeks ago

London

I've had a few of these over the years, including a FB arrangement where we got together for 'everything but' owing to where she was in her 'real life'.

It was highly enjoyable and very satisfying.

By *laytime_13Woman 10 weeks ago

Lincs

"I’m tactile (and it often gets commented on ) but cuddling and kissing but nothing else is more intimate than just sex. And therefore reserved for dating not playing.

Totally agree that it's more intimate but I'd never considered people reserving it for dating only. Do you feel a non-penetrative/soft play meet would be reserved for dating too? "

Absolutely.

If it’s a play meet in a one on one situation then I’ll be happy with cuddles and kisses with the right person, even if we’re not dating.

But a soft play meet is for dating only. Sometimes with the right person it’s nice to be intimate like that without it leading to full on sex. And some things should be reserved for relationships, else what’s the point in dating vs playing?!

If it’s a play meet though, I’m going to want to f*ck, cuddles and/or foreplay is not going to suffice/be what I’m looking for, there’s a reason for seeing that person and that’s it. No matter how well we get on. I don’t mind having socials with people I play with (in fact, I actually enjoy it), but the half way intimate ground is not for that setting for me.

By *icecouple561Couple 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

That's a variation of soft swing I think

By *andynecklaceWoman 10 weeks ago

West Brom

That actually sounds good

Angus

Loving the responses. I'd considered this to be a simple yes/no thing when I posted but it looks like there's more grey areas and nuance that I hadn't considered. Especially when it comes to dating and swinging.

Although it is nice to see people straight up saying "yes please" and even saying that they've had this before but I was always going to be biased towards those answers haha

» Add a new message to this topic