FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ghost Parking

Ghost Parking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Is the new term for entitled people using electric charging bays but not charging their vehicles. Some pretend to charge and others just park there to get closer to a supermarket. Is this a thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 10 weeks ago

somewhere

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a thing. I don't think I've ever witnessed it but I'm sure it happens x

By *a LunaWoman 10 weeks ago

South

Wouldn’t surprise me Tom. Folk already park in parent and disabled parking spots when they shouldn’t.

The rotters.

By *he love catsCouple 10 weeks ago

South Wales

Yes I've seen it so much lately, I'm just glad we charge at home and we don't after rely on the charge points as half of the time they are either blocked or out of order.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

People are always finding new and interesting ways to be selfish cunts.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 10 weeks ago

Southampton

Shocking behaviour

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 10 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

Thought it was going to be a thread about Mr Claypoles skills at parallel parking.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 10 weeks ago

Southampton

"Thought it was going to be a thread about Mr Claypoles skills at parallel parking. "

Ah rentaghost!

By *r John WickMan 10 weeks ago

The Continental

It’s not really a new thing.

There’s always been someone inconsiderate enough to take a designated space for others, so they don’t have to walk the extra 10 steps to the supermarket door.

By *batMan 10 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Cocks are as old as time!!

Gbat

(Tom, couldn’t you have given us some supermarket or town centre facts? I think you’re slipping if I’m honest.)

By *hat.coupleCouple 10 weeks ago

Dartford

Went to a hospital with electric charging parking spaces recently a d saw non electric vehicles using the spaces, but the car park is known to be a nightmare for spaces. Doesn't surprise me. I'd be tempted to use one if I had been looking for a while to be fair....

By *hromosexualsCouple 10 weeks ago

Near Abercynon

It's annoying. We've got an electric car but can't park outside our house so tend to rely on public chargers a lot.

At one site locally with 3 chargers there is often the same non electric car parked in one of the bays.

Pondering setting fire to it.

By *ildmanYorksMan 10 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

The holiday park where our holiday home is has 2 charging bays for EVs. The previous General Manager (totally arrogant bastard, thankfully he's been replaced) regularly used to park his petrol car in one of the bays. One day another owner needed to charge his EV but both bays were full, the GM's car being in one. So he parked in front of the GM and stretched the cable over to his car. Come going home time the GM couldn't get his car out. He eventually found out whose car it was and the driver said sorry, but he'd been in the bar and had a few drinks so couldn't move his car. The GM had to ring his wife and ask her to pick him up. He never parked in the charging bays again!

» Add a new message to this topic