FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chem trails

Chem trails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    10 weeks ago

We have hardly seen the sun in July in most of England, especially Essex where I am. What in the hell is going on because this doesn’t naturally happen and our crops will suffer for it, food will go up in price, farmers will struggle, Chem trails is a conspiracy but we’re stating the evidence in the face no matter how unlikely it is. Thoughts?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ou only live onceMan 10 weeks ago

London

What do non-existent chem trails have to do with the sun?

*Confused face*

By *entleman of FortuneMan 10 weeks ago

Hull

Calling them chem trails conspiracy they're actually contrails or vapour trails but yes they do make large amounts of haze.

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/24 13:02:38]

By *unglevipsCouple 10 weeks ago

Bunham-On-Sea

"We have hardly seen the sun in July in most of England, especially Essex where I am. What in the hell is going on because this doesn’t naturally happen and our crops will suffer for it, food will go up in price, farmers will struggle, Chem trails is a conspiracy but we’re stating the evidence in the face no matter how unlikely it is. Thoughts? "

Chem trails are the vapour caused by the hot air leaving a jet engine and rapidly cooling. It has absolutely nothing what so ever to do with any conspiracy you may have heard. Nothing.

What is happening? Surely you’ve read the news / watched the news over the past decade? It’s global warming.

Better known as climate change. The global warming (which many don’t believe because it’s cold and wet here) is causing global climate change on a scale which was originally predicted to happen in 10+ years time.

The evidence is real. The science is real and the effects are being experienced across the globe. Just look at Jamaica which experienced a hurricane several months before hurricane season normally occurs. Look at the cyclones which are occurring out of season in the pacific too.

[Removed by poster at 21/07/24 13:03:51]

"[Removed by poster at 21/07/24 13:03:51]"

Damn auto correct, I give up!

By *alandNitaCouple 10 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"We have hardly seen the sun in July in most of England, especially Essex where I am. What in the hell is going on because this doesn’t naturally happen and our crops will suffer for it, food will go up in price, farmers will struggle, Chem trails is a conspiracy but we’re stating the evidence in the face no matter how unlikely it is. Thoughts? "

Weather most certainly does happen naturally, I know that the rubbish weather is pants but it's the nature of where we live.

We are generally quite lucky weather wise. As we are as far north as Moscow, we "should" be MUCH colder and wetter than it is.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 10 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

If it was due to aircraft con-trails then the whole planet would also have seen the same as planes fly almost everywhere, but they've had exceptionally hot weather in South East Europe.

Our (the UK's) cool cloudy summer, so far, is due to unusually persistent high pressure around Greenland leaving us on the wrong side of the jet stream. Whether this is climate change related or just a natural cycle is impossible to say for certain.

B

By *icecouple561Couple 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This was what summer was like when I was a kid.

By *oxy4youTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Henfield

Unfortunately we are all under attack from the air CHEM TRAILS ARE REAL

How many people just listen to msn and think they know what’s going on

It’s not just chem trails but high frequency to effect clouds used to block the sun unfortunately some think climate change is happening ffs

NO SUN NO FOOD

CONTROL THE WEATHER

CONTROL THE WORLD

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 10 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

What evidence ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

What is the objective behind starving us all to death?

Can anyone tell me what 'they' hope to gain from mass depopulation?

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

I think one of the barriers to understanding is that old phrase ‘global warming’. Some people struggle to understand how that can mean *less* sunshine, or storms, or flooding.

Call it ‘climate change’ and it makes more logical sense.

An overall raising of the whole planet’s temperature is causing all kinds of weird and nasty weather effects all over the planet. It manifests in many different ways. It does *not* mean a nice degree or two warmer for sitting out in the beer garden. It means more storms and hurricanes at the wrong time of year. It means more unpredictability in our weather systems. It means, generally, that we’re fucked.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think one of the barriers to understanding is that old phrase ‘global warming’. Some people struggle to understand how that can mean *less* sunshine, or storms, or flooding.

An overall raising of the whole planet’s temperature is causing all kinds of weird and nasty weather effects all over the planet. It manifests in many different ways. It does *not* mean a nice degree or two warmer for sitting out in the beer garden. It means more storms and hurricanes at the wrong time of year. It means more unpredictability in our weather systems. It means, generally, that we’re fucked."

Yes and the warming element means higher rainfall in countries such as ours.

By *eordieJeansCouple 10 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I’m 36 and can count on one hand the amount of good summers we’ve had in that time. There is no conspiracy. UK weather is just shite.

By *andyfloss2000Woman 10 weeks ago

ashford

We have done ok for sunshine over here in kent! X

King's Crustacean

I've never ( seldom ) witnessed an English Summer as if I was on the Med.

This weather is the norm here.

Its why we sell wellies n raincoats n brollies and have cafes indoors and the Spanish sell hats, ice cream and cold beers and have cafes n bars outside

King's Crustacean

The great British Weather is why you all book package holidays abroad

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've never ( seldom ) witnessed an English Summer as if I was on the Med.

Its why we sell wellies n raincoats n brollies and have cafes indoors and the Spanish sell hats, ice cream and cold beers and have cafes n bars outside"

1976 was pretty good and so was 2020.

By *naswingdressWoman 10 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I’m 36 and can count on one hand the amount of good summers we’ve had in that time. There is no conspiracy. UK weather is just shite."

Conspiracy and evil control over stuff you don't like is way more empowering and entertaining.

Feelings don't care about facts.

King's Crustacean

Its why we sell wellies n raincoats n brollies and have cafes indoors and the Spanish sell hats, ice cream and cold beers and have cafes n bars outside

1976 was pretty good and so was 2020. "

I remember '76 well. I know i've said this before. A year of heat and ladybird swarms...... the year I got married.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I remember '76 well. I know i've said this before. A year of heat and ladybird swarms...... the year I got married."

I'd forgotten about the ladybirds. Those little blighters could bite too.

By *alcon77Man 10 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

I was in brentwood about 2 days ago..

It was really hot, walked about 2 miles from the centre out to where it's more rural a bit past that thorndon counrty park area..

It's definitely hotter than oop north.

Aboout 10 degrees more id say.

That might just because of it's more southern location, rather than chemtrails..

By *eordieJeansCouple 10 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I’m 36 and can count on one hand the amount of good summers we’ve had in that time. There is no conspiracy. UK weather is just shite.

Conspiracy and evil control over stuff you don't like is way more empowering and entertaining.

Feelings don't care about facts."

95, 04, 06 and that one a couple of years ago are all I can think of. Every other summer it has pissed down, especially here in the north east.

Manchester (she/her)

"I’m 36 and can count on one hand the amount of good summers we’ve had in that time. There is no conspiracy. UK weather is just shite.

Feelings don't care about facts.

95, 04, 06 and that one a couple of years ago are all I can think of. Every other summer it has pissed down, especially here in the north east."

I'm sure if I scrolled my phone while sitting on the loo, I could find connections to Those People and why they wanted sun in those years.

By *chupforitMan 10 weeks ago

Peterborough

Amazing how blind people can be.

By *till gameMan 10 weeks ago

two doors down

Anyone got Noah’s number ? Think I need an ark

King's Crustacean

"Amazing how blind people can be. "

The conspiracists or the reasonables ?

Peterborough

People need to open their eyes.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 10 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"Unfortunately we are all under attack from the air CHEM TRAILS ARE REAL

It’s not just chem trails but high frequency to effect clouds used to block the sun unfortunately some think climate change is happening ffs

NO SUN NO FOOD

CONTROL THE WEATHER

CONTROL THE WORLD "

Regardless of shouty capitals it's still lala land bunkum your trying to push..

Trying to influence people to believe they under threat of such is dangerous..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Anyone got Noah’s number ? Think I need an ark "

I do, I went on a date with him once when I was a teenager

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"People need to open their eyes. "

Can you explain to what people need to open their eyes, I'm genuinely interested in the answer?

two doors down

"Anyone got Noah’s number ? Think I need an ark

I do, I went on a date with him once when I was a teenager "

Was it a double date, he liked every thing in pairs

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Was it a double date, he liked every thing in pairs "

yes, Methuselah brought his girlfriend

two doors down

yes, Methuselah brought his girlfriend "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Well Methuselah and I are of a similar age

two doors down

Well Methuselah and I are of a similar age "

I’m saying nothing

So everyone involved in this "chem" industry and distribution are quite happily harming themselves and their families?

Love it how the wackos tell everyone else to stop being sheep, when they are part of their own little flock lol.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Central

"We have hardly seen the sun in July in most of England, especially Essex where I am. What in the hell is going on because this doesn’t naturally happen and our crops will suffer for it, food will go up in price, farmers will struggle, Chem trails is a conspiracy but we’re stating the evidence in the face no matter how unlikely it is. Thoughts?

Chem trails are the vapour caused by the hot air leaving a jet engine and rapidly cooling. It has absolutely nothing what so ever to do with any conspiracy you may have heard. Nothing.

What is happening? Surely you’ve read the news / watched the news over the past decade? It’s global warming.

Better known as climate change. The global warming (which many don’t believe because it’s cold and wet here) is causing global climate change on a scale which was originally predicted to happen in 10+ years time.

The evidence is real. The science is real and the effects are being experienced across the globe. Just look at Jamaica which experienced a hurricane several months before hurricane season normally occurs. Look at the cyclones which are occurring out of season in the pacific too.

"

By *heel markMan 10 weeks ago

beside the sea

Cloud seeding is very real and been happening since the 50's .

Is every plane that has con trails spewing out harmful chemicals, I highly doubt it , or is every aircraft technician /Pilot in the world in on the conspiracy, again highly doubtful.

Peterborough

Normal vapour trails dissappear. Chem trails form clouds.

By *g84Man 10 weeks ago

Carterton

[Removed by poster at 21/07/24 15:00:10]

By *icolerobbieCouple 10 weeks ago

walsall

"This was what summer was like when I was a kid.

"

Many of my childhood summers were wetter than this.

By *icolerobbieCouple 10 weeks ago

walsall

"I think one of the barriers to understanding is that old phrase ‘global warming’. Some people struggle to understand how that can mean *less* sunshine, or storms, or flooding.

An overall raising of the whole planet’s temperature is causing all kinds of weird and nasty weather effects all over the planet. It manifests in many different ways. It does *not* mean a nice degree or two warmer for sitting out in the beer garden. It means more storms and hurricanes at the wrong time of year. It means more unpredictability in our weather systems. It means, generally, that we’re fucked."

The fear is strong in this one…

By *g84Man 10 weeks ago

Carterton

Not all scientists agree on the causes of climate change. There have been much hotter periods in the earth's history when plants have done very well. We have recently seen an increase (globally) in crop yields. During the time the pyramids were built, global temperatures were actually slightly hotter than now.

There is an elephant in the room that people seem to be reluctant to talk about. 100 years ago, the population of the planet was 2 billion, it's now 8 billion. If we carry on reproducing at the same rate, that'll be 32 billion in a 100 years time.

By *he love catsCouple 10 weeks ago

South Wales

I remember '76 well. I know i've said this before. A year of heat and ladybird swarms...... the year I got married."

I was 7 in 76 and visiting a place called Symonds Yat with my parents and I can remember there was so many ladybirds that you just had to step on them, they couldn't be avoided.

By *lder.Woman 10 weeks ago

Not Local

The sun only ever used to shine as soon as it was back to school in september. Have had more days shivering on beaches as a kid than we did being warm.

By *elvet RopeMan 10 weeks ago

by the big field

This is yet another of the 'care in the community' ideas coming our way from America

Isn't it strange how those that believe so strongly in these things also don't believe global warming due to excessive pollution and population exists...but were the idiots?

By *ornyCEngMan 10 weeks ago

Bury

Chem trails = fantastical nonsense conspiracy theory for the intellectually challenged.

Contrails = condensing water vapour from aircraft at certain altitudes.

By *elvet RopeMan 10 weeks ago

by the big field

"Calling them chem trails conspiracy they're actually contrails or vapour trails but yes they do make large amounts of haze."

Chemtrails is the idea that big brother is using planes to spray mind control chemicals in to the atmosphere by using the contrails to hide them.

Seems to attract the Trump/Farage supporter for some reason

By *egWorshipperMan 10 weeks ago

Gods Country

"Normal vapour trails dissappear. Chem trails form clouds. "

Absolute nonsense, contrails can cause cirrus clouds, there are no such thing as chemtrails

By *egWorshipperMan 10 weeks ago

Gods Country

[Removed by poster at 21/07/24 15:45:15]

King's Crustacean

What's in a normal vapour trail?

What chems are in chem trails ?

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 10 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"Normal vapour trails dissappear. Chem trails form clouds.

What's in a normal vapour trail?

What chems are in chem trails ?"

Oxygen dihydride

B

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 21/07/24 16:04:56]

King's Crustacean

"Not all scientists agree on the causes of climate change. There have been much hotter periods in the earth's history when plants have done very well. We have recently seen an increase (globally) in crop yields. During the time the pyramids were built, global temperatures were actually slightly hotter than now.

There is an elephant in the room that people seem to be reluctant to talk about. 100 years ago, the population of the planet was 2 billion, it's now 8 billion. If we carry on reproducing at the same rate, that'll be 32 billion in a 100 years time.

"

BBC says 12 billion

King's Crustacean

Wikipedia says 11.5 billion by 2050

King's Crustacean

The UN say 10.4 billion by 2086

By *8on33Man 10 weeks ago

winfrith

"We have hardly seen the sun in July in most of England, especially Essex where I am. What in the hell is going on because this doesn’t naturally happen and our crops will suffer for it, food will go up in price, farmers will struggle, Chem trails is a conspiracy but we’re stating the evidence in the face no matter how unlikely it is. Thoughts?

What evidence ?"

Newspapers and the News at 10

King's Crustacean

And Granny says ...... Given the rising average age of survivors AND the falling birthrate we may well have 1billion LESS people in 100 years time

but what would I know? Im just a li'l ole lady

King's Crustacean

What evidence ?Newspapers and the News at 10"

The News at 10 ( itv ) said that ? They said Chem trails are the cause of weather fluctuations and farmers will struggle while food prices rise ?

Do you have a link please ?

By *8on33Man 10 weeks ago

winfrith

What evidence ?Newspapers and the News at 10

The News at 10 ( itv ) said that ? They said Chem trails are the cause of weather fluctuations and farmers will struggle while food prices rise ?

Do you have a link please ?"

no sorry just cuff links

By *eavilMan 10 weeks ago

Stalybridge

NO SUN NO FOOD

CONTROL THE WEATHER

CONTROL THE WORLD "

Where is a good place to buy a tin foil hat. I think my local traffic lights are really mind control strobes.

King's Crustacean

What evidence ?Newspapers and the News at 10

Do you have a link please ?no sorry just cuff links "

I found a weather report in May about water n veg production but NOTHING anywhere about the cause of the rain ...

Do you have any sausage links ?

By *enrietteandSamCouple 10 weeks ago

Staffordshire

The end is nigh.

Start spending all your savings on experience breaks.

By *ondiego85Man 10 weeks ago

nottingham

Ffs

Chem trails are one of the stupidest, most debunked conspiracies in history. Still, there seems to be an infinite source of mentally challenged people who believe in it.

My advice is: get out of the couch, go out, breathe some air and stay away from your computer, phone and whatever toilet paper you call journal or whatever your clearly deranged information source you read.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The end is nigh.

Start spending all your savings on experience breaks."

Oh my goodness. Please don't use one of my least favourite phrases

'making memories'

King's Crustacean

"Ffs

Chem trails are one of the stupidest, most debunked conspiracies in history. Still, there seems to be an infinite source of mentally challenged people who believe in it.

My advice is: get out of the couch, go out, breathe some air and stay away from your computer, phone and whatever toilet paper you call journal or whatever your clearly deranged information source you read."

Thank you Don Diego

By *inky_couple2020Couple 10 weeks ago

North West

"The end is nigh.

Yes! Does this mean I can insist on a short break to the Netherlands soon?

two doors down

"The end is nigh.

Yes! Does this mean I can insist on a short break to the Netherlands soon? "

I would by sounds of it it’ll be underwater soon

North West

"The end is nigh.

Yes! Does this mean I can insist on a short break to the Netherlands soon?

I would by sounds of it it’ll be underwater soon "

It's okay, we go to the bit far away from the sea!

By *ophieslutTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Central

"The end is nigh.

But don't fly for them?

Henfield

Ask the WEF as they are behind all of this

By *ompovatorX24Man 10 weeks ago

Wembley

"What do non-existent chem trails have to do with the sun?

*Confused face*"

That's what I thought.

Chem trails are the lines in the skies that people think change the environment or consciousness of society.

Nothing to do with the sun

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple 10 weeks ago

Stoke

NO SUN NO FOOD

CONTROL THE WEATHER

CONTROL THE WORLD "

How big are these planes that perform these chemtrails? Britain covers 95,000 square miles of air space? Where are these massive planes stored?? ??

By *immyinreadingMan 10 weeks ago

henley on thames

NO SUN NO FOOD

CONTROL THE WEATHER

CONTROL THE WORLD "

Msn?

henley on thames

NO SUN NO FOOD

CONTROL THE WEATHER

CONTROL THE WORLD

How big are these planes that perform these chemtrails? Britain covers 95,000 square miles of air space? Where are these massive planes stored?? ??"

Conspiracy theories never stand up to basic scrutiny or sense-checks

henley on thames

"What do non-existent chem trails have to do with the sun?

*Confused face*

That's what I thought.

Chem trails are the lines in the skies that people think change the environment or consciousness of society.

Nothing to do with the sun"

I thought the weather has been poor because of the positioning of the jet stream? Perhaps some twit misunderstood this and concluded it’s because of the stream from jets.

Lovely today though, and next 10 days is looking good

By *rimal InstinctCouple 10 weeks ago

Carlisle

You sound like my ex husband and that is just one of the reasons why he is now ex, because he was adamant about shit like this.

henley on thames

"Ask the WEF as they are behind all of this "

WEF control the weather?

By *he Silver FuxMan 10 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

As chem trails don’t actually exist, they DO not form clouds…

henley on thames

Seriously?

Uttoxeter

"Normal vapour trails dissappear. Chem trails form clouds.

As chem trails don’t actually exist, they DO not form clouds…

"

Uttoxeter

Contrails are insignificant when compared to large volcanic eruptions, as well as the dust which falls quite quickly, they put sulphur gases into the upper atmosphere forming aerosols that reflect sunlight. For very large eruptions like Mount Pinatubo in 1991, the volume of volcanic aerosols was so large that it single-handedly caused global temperatures to drop for a while.

By *illan-KillashMan 10 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

Ahhhhh, you're another one of "those"

*taps nose

North West

NO SUN NO FOOD

CONTROL THE WEATHER

CONTROL THE WORLD

Msn? "

I used to enjoy chatting on MSN, back in the day. Ahhhhhh, the nostalgia.

By *agneto.Man 10 weeks ago

Bham

So it's not global warming causing climate instability, it's chem trails...

In the words of Ace Ventura, alllllllllrighty then.

North West

"So it's not global warming causing climate instability, it's chem trails...

In the words of Ace Ventura, alllllllllrighty then. "

Re-e-e-e-e-ealllllly?

Three conspiracy theorists walk into a bar......

You can't tell me that's a coincidence!!!!!!

Bham

NO SUN NO FOOD

CONTROL THE WEATHER

CONTROL THE WORLD "

How many people just listen to a guy on YouTube broadcasting from a green screen in his mother's basement and think they know what's going on?

Bham

"Three conspiracy theorists walk into a bar......

You can't tell me that's a coincidence!!!!!!"

Wef ?

Henfield

Good luck growing food with no sun

END OFF

"Good luck growing food with no sun

END OFF "

I just buy frozen food.

By *ex HolesMan 10 weeks ago

Up North

Don’t know about chem trails but I saw a big snail trail earlier

Uttoxeter

END OFF "

I think we’ll be fine for another billion years or so, nobody’s switching off the sun.

There are climate changes we need to worry about but spouting fucking nonsense about Chem Trails doesn’t help.

To think that we thought that we had got rid of Nigel Farage and Smallpox… and they’ve both managed to make a return, thanks to the same people I suspect that believe commercial airliners are spraying chemicals..

If you struggle to understand the modern world, technology and science I guess makes it easier to believe that it’s a conspiracy

Just modern equivalents of our forbears that believed lightning was angry gods and drought divine retribution

NO SUN NO FOOD

CONTROL THE WEATHER

CONTROL THE WORLD "

Oh dear, 'they' have really got their claws into someone

"Don’t know about chem trails but I saw a big snail trail earlier "

Classic

By *carlettMonroeTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Horsham

From Wiki (although I suspect that those who believe in the chemtrail conspiracy will say Wiki is in on it) Contrails ( short for "condensation trails") or vapor trails are line-shaped clouds produced by aircraft engine exhaust or changes in air pressure, typically at aircraft cruising altitudes several kilometres/miles above the Earth's surface. They are composed primarily of water, in the form of ice crystals. The combination of water vapor in aircraft engine exhaust and the low ambient temperatures at high altitudes causes the trails' formation.

My own input: it doesn't even need to be jet aircraft either..just type WW2 bomber contrails into google to see endless photos /footage of it from the bomber formations. Even small aircraft can form them...there are photos on there taken during the Battle of Britain that show streams of them over the sky made by fighter planes.

Now I'm pretty sure the people flying those had other things on their mind than 'spraying chemicals to destroy mankind as part of a dastardly ploy' but what do I know ....

By *d4fun73Man 10 weeks ago

Shipley

Go back to school

Horsham

I tried to post a couple of photos (B17 bombers and one from the BoB which were contrails made by fighter planes over Big Ben) but it wouldn't let me so here are the links...

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.tLdazx6br4XXkqs7PYAFiAHaG-?w=231&h=217&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.ecbCOiFwu7YxiXd3C6-ghgHaFq?w=252&h=193&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7

Hope they work

By *inochioMan 10 weeks ago

Derbyshire

We live in a temperate climate zone where its neither too hot nor too cold. We get fluctuating extremes but for the majority of the time we get quite moderate seasons. There is such a thing as cloud seeding to encourage rainfall but absolutely pointless here. Just emjoy the nice weather while we have it and chillax

By *inochioMan 10 weeks ago

Derbyshire

We live in a temperate climate zone where its neither too hot nor too cold. We get fluctuating extremes but for the majority of the time we get quite moderate seasons. There is such a thing as cloud seeding to encourage rainfall but absolutely pointless here. Just emjoy the nice weather while we have it and chillax "

Uttoxeter

Go back to school "

If I’ve learned anything is that trying to convince or educate these people is a fool’s errand.

Uttoxeter

"I tried to post a couple of photos (B17 bombers and one from the BoB which were contrails made by fighter planes over Big Ben) but it wouldn't let me so here are the links...

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.tLdazx6br4XXkqs7PYAFiAHaG-?w=231&h=217&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.ecbCOiFwu7YxiXd3C6-ghgHaFq?w=252&h=193&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7

Hope they work "

Nice! Those contrails are not just the result of water in combustion engine exhaust but also the low pressure / high pressure air that spills from under and over the wing tips and control surfaces when the air is particularly wet.

Horsham

"I tried to post a couple of photos (B17 bombers and one from the BoB which were contrails made by fighter planes over Big Ben) but it wouldn't let me so here are the links...

Hope they work

Nice! Those contrails are not just the result of water in combustion engine exhaust but also the low pressure / high pressure air that spills from under and over the wing tips and control surfaces when the air is particularly wet. "

Shipley

Go back to school

If I’ve learned anything is that trying to convince or educate these people is a fool’s errand. "

Indeed the internet is awash with idiots

If your personal beliefs deny what's objectively true about the world, they're more accurately called personal delusions.

By *ym fit 84Man 10 weeks ago

Norwich

It’s not just chem trails but high frequency to effect clouds used to block the sun unfortunately some

think climate change is happening ffs

NO SUN NO FOOD

CONTROL THE WEATHER

CONTROL THE WORLD "

Yes and they aren't keeping it from anyone. There is a list of patents for chemicals they use to spray the skies, global warming my arse the idiots are fucking about with the planet with bullshit science

By *uriousscouserWoman 10 weeks ago

Wirral

"What is the objective behind starving us all to death?

Can anyone tell me what 'they' hope to gain from mass depopulation? "

I don't believe in any secret hidden cabal trying to run the planet when the actual billionaires running the planet make themselves so conspicuous, but...

The more people I meet, the more I'm in favour of mass depopulation. Only of the people I choose though, no random bumping off here.

"What is the objective behind starving us all to death?

Can anyone tell me what 'they' hope to gain from mass depopulation?

I don't believe in any secret hidden cabal trying to run the planet when the actual billionaires running the planet make themselves so conspicuous, but...

The more people I meet, the more I'm in favour of mass depopulation. Only of the people I choose though, no random bumping off here."

Can we nominate people to your list please?

Manchester (she/her)

Good grief

By *orksguy1965Man 10 weeks ago

Howden

Yes I'm starting to think more about chem trails, and doing more research into cloud seeding, something isn't adding up with the weather, all the cloud where getting and the amount of rain we have had since last September!

"Good grief "

It's a rare treat this thread.

Genuinly put a smile on my face.

Manchester (she/her)

"Good grief

Genuinly put a smile on my face. "

But did it make you do your own research and wake up sheeple?

"Good grief

But did it make you do your own research and wake up sheeple?"

Yup. I'm now convinced by absolute bollocks.

Norwich

Oh how the vaccinated love it

By *r John WickMan 10 weeks ago

The Continental

Do my own research. Why should I when you’re making the accusation. The burden of proof is on you to provide.

If I disagree. I’m a sheeple! Do you realise that by calling someone a sheep/sheeple, you are doing exactly what all the others do, therefore being a sheep yourself!

Wake up! I am currently awake, and reading your spurious content.

The earth is flat! Please pop to the edge and provide me with irrefutable evidence in the form of a photo’.

Vaccines kill! No shit, but they save many more than they harm. Oh and vaccines contain the most dangerous substance known to man……..water, which kills millions every year. Let’s ban water!

Norwich

You'll find mrna has done more harm than good what can't speak cannot lie looks at the statistics

Also no proof it's actually saved anyone!

The Continental

"You'll find mrna has done more harm than good what can't speak cannot lie looks at the statistics

"

I didn’t mention THAT vaccine, I mean vaccines as a whole. Try reading what I wrote instead of making up stuff to fit your own bias.

By *he turned me GreyCouple 10 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Gotta love a conspiracy thread, for an entertaining read, thanks guys..

Mr

Norwich

Oh not that one, of course we are talking about that one

henley on thames

END OFF "

End off? What does that mean?

And what’s this about there being no sun? I saw it today

henley on thames

"Amazing how blind people can be. "

What do you mean? Why not say what you mean instead of being obscure?

Warwick and Coventry

"You'll find mrna has done more harm than good what can't speak cannot lie looks at the statistics

"

Do you lift bro, which way is the beach bro

Mr

By *ad NannaWoman 10 weeks ago

East London

"

To whom and how? I know absolutely nothing about mrna, where can I find the data please.

Don't post links.

Norwich

Is that right?

Show us the proof

Someone goes to the gym looks after themselves eats right and is all of a sudden on steroids, not got it in you yourself to achieve your goals.

Narrow minded people like you who presume and know absolute nothing

North West

"

The bad news is that there is mRNA in every single one of your nucleated cells (which is the vast majority of them) and that without it, you would not exist.

henley on thames

It’s not just chem trails but high frequency to effect clouds used to block the sun unfortunately some

think climate change is happening ffs

NO SUN NO FOOD

CONTROL THE WEATHER

CONTROL THE WORLD

Yes and they aren't keeping it from anyone. There is a list of patents for chemicals they use to spray the skies, global warming my arse the idiots are fucking about with the planet with bullshit science "

Who is the “they” you refer to?

henley on thames

"Yes I'm starting to think more about chem trails, and doing more research into cloud seeding, something isn't adding up with the weather, all the cloud where getting and the amount of rain we have had since last September! "

“Research”? Masters or phd? What’s your thesis on?

henley on thames

"Good grief

But did it make you do your own research and wake up sheeple?"

… and conclude that “something is going on”. ??

henley on thames

"Oh how the vaccinated love it "

Love what?

By *a LunaWoman 10 weeks ago

South

I sometimes look at the clouds and they seem much more HD than they used to.

Now this could be down to my aging eyesight, or chemtrails. Who knows. But it is something I’ve noticed.

Norwich

And more keep turning up.

Norwich

And more keep turning up.

North West

"I sometimes look at the clouds and they seem much more HD than they used to.

Now this could be down to my aging eyesight, or chemtrails. Who knows. But it is something I’ve noticed."

They might, ironically, be cleaner. Less particulate matter due to there being fewer open fires, less coal smoke etc.

Shipley

Now this could be down to my aging eyesight, or chemtrails. Who knows. But it is something I’ve noticed."

Hd?

henley on thames

"

MMA? Mixed martial arts, right? Let’s ban mma then, it sounds awful

henley on thames

"Oh not that one, of course we are talking about that one "

What one?

henley on thames

Is it your new glasses?

South

Higher definition. They pop out against the sky.

I think Kinycouple might have hit the nail on the head with them being cleaner etc.

henley on thames

"And more keep turning up."

What?

Norwich

You blind clearly says mrna

South

Now this could be down to my aging eyesight, or chemtrails. Who knows. But it is something I’ve noticed.

Is it your new glasses? "

Could be! I see you Jimmy! (I’ll get my coat)

North West

Turning it up is what most of us do with the Belgian techno track "Pump Up The Jam". By Technotronic.

https://youtu.be/9EcjWd-O4jI?si=R5BQhdmTItalEROg

henley on thames

Hd?"

I’m not sure either. Never really considered the pixel density of clouds before …

Norwich

Of course you are I see the problem now

henley on thames

"You blind clearly says mrna "

Mixed martial arts? Yeah, you were saying it’s bad.

henley on thames

"Of course you are I see the problem now "

Can you please try using the “reply and quote” button? Your 1-liners are making no sense as it’s not clear who or what you are replying to

Norwich

Don't cry!! just read things properly before trying to be clever

Norwich

No more than someone who can't even read pmsl

North West

"No more than someone who can't even read pmsl "

Pmsl? Have you considered Tena for men and some pelvic floor exercises? Solidarity.

henley on thames

"Don't cry!! just read things properly before trying to be clever "

“Reply and quote” ??

Manchester (she/her)

The bad news is that there is mRNA in every single one of your nucleated cells (which is the vast majority of them) and that without it, you would not exist. "

Oh noes

Warwick and Coventry

That many turning up had to say it twice twice

Mr

Manchester (she/her)

"Don't cry!! just read things properly before trying to be clever "

https://youtu.be/jIuNSdQc7co?si=fhH2mDB-8v-2XcLV

The bad news is that there is mRNA in every single one of your nucleated cells (which is the vast majority of them) and that without it, you would not exist. "

Don't you come in here with your "science facts".

It's all CGI........!

Manchester (she/her)

The bad news is that there is mRNA in every single one of your nucleated cells (which is the vast majority of them) and that without it, you would not exist.

It's all CGI........!"

All the experts are wrong and they contribute nothing to the world

Sent from my iPhone

henley on thames

It's all CGI........!

All the experts are wrong and they contribute nothing to the world

Sent from my iPhone "

… but some bloke in a shed on YouTube … he could be onto something!

By *ittlebirdWoman 10 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Well this escalated quickly

Manchester (she/her)

"Well this escalated quickly "

It usually does when people ask for facts

The Big Smoke

"Well this escalated quickly

It usually does when people ask for facts "

I know right

Made me chuckle too

By *heRazorsEdgeMan 10 weeks ago

Wales/ All over UK

I think this should be in the Stories and fantasies section personally.

But to sum up the idiocy of the average chemtrail believer….

Chemtrails - Massive worldwide effort to control the weather for nefarious reasons and entirely possible

Climate Change - Complete lies made up by scientists to get research grants while punishing those poor impoverished fossil fuel companies and completely impossible because we can’t have that much effect on the planet

The Continental

Ah well, all that bollocks been written and ignored…….

Fancy a fuck?

henley on thames

I know right

Made me chuckle too "

I live in hope that one day a conspiracy theorist will actually provide a calm, coherent explanation of a theory, rather than vague “something is going on” , “something doesn’t add up”, or the dreaded “I’ve done my own research”, which never turns out to me true.

One day, it will happen. Today is not that day.

By *ondiego85Man 10 weeks ago

nottingham

The funniest thing ever, is that despite how noisy these nincompoops get, we’ll keep on using vaccines including the new mRNA ones and we’ll continue researching on climate change.

The Big Smoke

I know right

Made me chuckle too

I live in hope that one day a conspiracy theorist will actually provide a calm, coherent explanation of a theory, rather than vague “something is going on” , “something doesn’t add up”, or the dreaded “I’ve done my own research”, which never turns out to me true.

One day, it will happen. Today is not that day. "

I wouldn’t hold your breath on it being tomorrow either

The Big Smoke

"I'm on a couple of Flat Earth discussion groups.

Them fuckers are mental.......

Seems their gene pool is spreading here."

Darwin Award nominees?

henley on thames

I know right

Made me chuckle too

One day, it will happen. Today is not that day.

I wouldn’t hold your breath on it being tomorrow either "

Eternal optimist!