FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single 'bi' guys with straight in there profiles

Single 'bi' guys with straight in there profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i_alternative_couple OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

cradley

Genuinely asking this

Why are there so many guys on here that out straight on profiles

And then message couples who say bi guys only and say oh I am bi

It just seems so ridiculous either admit your bi and put it in the profile or just don't message people claiming that your bi?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordieJeansCouple 11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

So they’ve got more chance of shagging people who don’t meet bi men.

cradley

"So they’ve got more chance of shagging people who don’t meet bi men."

Not sure how other people feel about this. But this is just a bi no for us.

Don't know why but just seems dishonest

By *ilverfox for youMan 11 weeks ago

Hull

Desperation !!!!

By *eordieJeansCouple 11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"So they’ve got more chance of shagging people who don’t meet bi men.

Not sure how other people feel about this. But this is just a bi no for us.

Don't know why but just seems dishonest "

It is but SOME single men on here can’t afford to be picky. They cast the biggest net to catch the most fish so to speak.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

I kind of understand why they do it. I get loads of messages from ‘straight’ guys.

I think it’s difficult enough to get a meet here for guys so they play the numbers game and think the pool is bigger of couples who will meet straight rather than bi guys.

To be honest, it always amuses me those who say they won’t meet bi guys. Most of the time they wouldn’t know they are….

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

A lot of men just aren't comfortable with having everyone knowing. As long as they say in private, I barely even look at what they have on their profile.

By *r John WickMan 11 weeks ago

The Continental

Deception.

Fear of admission to themselves.

Homophobic response.

Negative stereotyping.

Many many other reasons.

You could always ask the guys involved?

By *arlot o scaraWoman 11 weeks ago

Hell

I can’t speak on behalf of men, obviously, but I don’t have bi on my profile so I’m not “hunted” by couples.

cradley

"I can’t speak on behalf of men, obviously, but I don’t have bi on my profile so I’m not “hunted” by couples. "

Yeah that's absolutely fair tbh

Makes a lot of sense

Is that because your not interested in couples or do you just feel like your basically hounded by them?

C

By *arlot o scaraWoman 11 weeks ago

Hell

"I can’t speak on behalf of men, obviously, but I don’t have bi on my profile so I’m not “hunted” by couples.

Makes a lot of sense

Is that because your not interested in couples or do you just feel like your basically hounded by them?

C"

It was because there are lots of couples on here who are very aggressive, more so than single men in a lot of cases, I enjoy meeting couples but it’s not something that I want to do very often. It just made more sense to leave the first step to me when speaking to couples.

cradley

"I can’t speak on behalf of men, obviously, but I don’t have bi on my profile so I’m not “hunted” by couples.

Makes a lot of sense

C

It was because there are lots of couples on here who are very aggressive, more so than single men in a lot of cases, I enjoy meeting couples but it’s not something that I want to do very often. It just made more sense to leave the first step to me when speaking to couples. "

Yeah that's absolutely fair.

I think sometimes people can be so entitled

For us it's chill it people are interested cool it not that's fine too

By *issmorganWoman 11 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I think many do it because there's lots of women and couples who state no bi men, on their profiles.

So it gets them more meets to sum it up.

By *riveinsaturdayXXXMan 10 weeks ago

Bristol

"I think many do it because there's lots of women and couples who state no bi men, on their profiles.

So it gets them more meets to sum it up. "

Who wants to meet with biphobic people by pretending to be straight? Talk about zero self-respect.

By *urry BlokeMan 10 weeks ago

Male bi-phobia is alive and kicking here

There is also a lot of internalised homophobia amongst bi and gay guys

You just need to look at the gay/bi male profiles looking for straight guys

Gay guys just don't make the required grade

By *s-two-75Couple 10 weeks ago

Unfortunately as many have said male Biphobia towards males is real on this site and the swing scene. We have felt that ourselves but we won’t hide who we are and they can either take it or leave it.

Ladies are applauded and seeked out if bi, men seem to be looked down on as non masculine or high risk some other crap..

It’s not just singles though there are many couples who say straight on profiles but both play bi but hide it for the shame or to increase there chances.

By *imi_RougeWoman 10 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I don't know why they don't just have separate profiles if they're going to do this.

By *urry BlokeMan 10 weeks ago

"I don't know why they don't just have separate profiles if they're going to do this. "

They shouldn't need to

Besides, it wouldn't be long before they were being labelled as disingenuous and untrustworthy if they did that

It kinda feeds the crowd

By *s-two-75Couple 10 weeks ago

"I don't know why they don't just have separate profiles if they're going to do this. "

Tbf alot of them have profiles on the other site anyway as you can recognise the pictures so they don’t need to

By *arlot o scaraWoman 10 weeks ago

Hell

"Unfortunately as many have said male Biphobia towards males is real on this site and the swing scene. We have felt that ourselves but we won’t hide who we are and they can either take it or leave it.

Ladies are applauded and seeked out if bi, men seem to be looked down on as non masculine or high risk some other crap..

It’s not just singles though there are many couples who say straight on profiles but both play bi but hide it for the shame or to increase there chances."

Let’s not pretend that the preference for bi ladies is anything other than the misconception that bi ladies are more promiscuous than straight ladies and will fuck anyone. Just look at the meet requests and statuses of people wanting to meet them if you don’t believe me.

By *ionmilkMan 10 weeks ago

east london

Nothing better than a bi mmf or more meet - I always think why limit yourself and your pleasure…. Nothing beats having your cock sucked by her husband as you go down on her!

They don’t know what they are missing

By *allipygousMan 10 weeks ago

Leicester

"Unfortunately as many have said male Biphobia towards males is real on this site and the swing scene. We have felt that ourselves but we won’t hide who we are and they can either take it or leave it.

It’s not just singles though there are many couples who say straight on profiles but both play bi but hide it for the shame or to increase there chances.

Let’s not pretend that the preference for bi ladies is anything other than the misconception that bi ladies are more promiscuous than straight ladies and will fuck anyone. Just look at the meet requests and statuses of people wanting to meet them if you don’t believe me. "

Really? Is that what is said about bi women? It's the first time I've read that.

» Add a new message to this topic