FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pic rejection

Face pic rejection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Mrs Fuckable OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Stoke

How does it make you feel when you send a face picture and then they just ghost you?

Personally, it honestly doesn't bother us as it's happened a few times and we know we won't be for everyone, but some seem to take it to heart!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *oxychicWoman 11 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Don't bother me ,

By *vaRose43Woman 11 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

"How does it make you feel when you send a face picture and then they just ghost you?

Personally, it honestly doesn't bother us as it's happened a few times and we know we won't be for everyone, but some seem to take it to heart!"

Doesn’t bother me, can’t appeal to everyone. It’s certainly better than when they send an insult back - although some have been amazing and one is now a nickname my husband calls me

By *wointo1Couple (MM) 11 weeks ago

Manchester

We don't mind.

It's life. Not everyone you set eyes on you have to fuck!

Attraction needs to be there for everyone

By *ustamanMan 11 weeks ago

weymouth

Mostly ghosted anyway so it really doesn't make any difference

By *aitonelMan 11 weeks ago

Liverpool

It's a downer. It's always going to be a downer.

But you get used to it, you expect it. You get the face rejection, it hurts briefly, move on to the next rejection.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

At first it bothered me but now it doesn’t. Personally I send a message back if someone isn’t for me as manners cost nothing and I feel it’s rude to just ghost or block someone straight away.

It only takes a few seconds to say sorry but not for me.

By *odgerMooreMan 11 weeks ago

Carlisle

Its almost become the norm - but most will at least say …. Ohhh jesus what happened - was it a fire or chemicals??

Stoke

"It's a downer. It's always going to be a downer.

But you get used to it, you expect it. You get the face rejection, it hurts briefly, move on to the next rejection. "

Thing is not everyone takes a good picture, we once rejected a couple on here and then met them at a club, and they were much better in real life than on pics, so it's not always true on here.

By *ick.luvittMan 11 weeks ago

Na just put on me gimp mask

I'm the se as you I don't take it to heart you can't be for everyone

By *oveAndBangCouple 11 weeks ago

where the mood takes us

We have a more of a problem with opposite side. Never know how to tell someone that they not our cup of tea without hurting them

By *r SproutMan 11 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

But you get used to it, you expect it. You get the face rejection, it hurts briefly, move on to the next rejection.

Thing is not everyone takes a good picture, we once rejected a couple on here and then met them at a club, and they were much better in real life than on pics, so it's not always true on here. "

That’s a good point. So if you did get a face pic that wasn’t great would you give them another chance and ask for a different face pic?

I don’t think I look good on some of mine but others I think I look reasonable

Stoke

"We have a more of a problem with opposite side. Never know how to tell someone that they not our cup of tea without hurting them "

We just say you're a lovely couple but just not quite our types, that way we're not putting one of them down.

By *empest2KMan 11 weeks ago

Derby

Personally, it doesn't bother me, so I just go ‘meh’ and move on. If you snooze, you lose

Stoke

Thing is not everyone takes a good picture, we once rejected a couple on here and then met them at a club, and they were much better in real life than on pics, so it's not always true on here.

That’s a good point. So if you did get a face pic that wasn’t great would you give them another chance and ask for a different face pic?

I don’t think I look good on some of mine but others I think I look reasonable "

Yeah we've done that before if we can't quite make our minds up.

By *punk n gushCouple 11 weeks ago

walmer

Don't bother us we just move on but if someone is not for us we just Politely say sorry not for us and then block them saves wasting any time

By *orties CoupleCouple 11 weeks ago

Lincoln

"We have a more of a problem with opposite side. Never know how to tell someone that they not our cup of tea without hurting them

We just say you're a lovely couple but just not quite our types, that way we're not putting one of them down. "

If they send something unsolicited, we won't reply.

If after communication we see a face photo and there is no attraction, we are honest with that.

By *eneralKenobiMan 11 weeks ago

North Angus

Only ever happened once in the entire time I’ve been on here. Such is life

Stoke

"We have a more of a problem with opposite side. Never know how to tell someone that they not our cup of tea without hurting them

We just say you're a lovely couple but just not quite our types, that way we're not putting one of them down.

If they send something unsolicited, we won't reply.

If after communication we see a face photo and there is no attraction, we are honest with that. "

That's fair

By *ust want fun 888Man 11 weeks ago

nearby

This is why, it doesn’t bother me that I show my face pic and face in everything else, I know that I’m no oil painting and as said, we’re not for everyone

By *aughtyfun_121Man 11 weeks ago

Bradford

To be honest, when I saw the post title, I thought Fab had rejected a face pic for a moment... First reaction was, 'fuck, they accepted mine, how ugly can someone be???' ????

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 19/07/24 15:46:03]

Glasgow

I guess it just goes to show, even the most beautiful people get knockbacks.

By *eordieJeansCouple 11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I look like if Shrek and Sloth had a love child so I’m used to it.

By *amoruUsagiCouple 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

I know my partner was upset and miffed when someone rejected us cos of his face.

Her loss, his pussy eating skills are mind blowing.

Liverpool

"I look like if Shrek and Sloth had a love child so I’m used to it."

You don't count! You have a hot wife to fall back on.

Glasgow

"You don't count! You have a hot wife to fall back on. "

Or fall forward on.

By *eordieJeansCouple 11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I look like if Shrek and Sloth had a love child so I’m used to it.

You don't count! You have a hot wife to fall back on. "

The only time the face pic worked.

By *rPunxMan 11 weeks ago

Hull

Seems to be the other way round for me the face pic has been described as ruggedly handsome, its when they see the body I get ghosted

By *eliWoman 11 weeks ago

Genuinely can't say I've ever experienced that. And the majority of face photos I've sent out are makeupless.

What a win for me.

(I know, I know, I've read the room beautifully)

It quickly made me realise how things work online.

Glasgow

Can’t stand photos of myself, so it’s always a pleasant surprise when people say nice things about a face pic.

By *bi HaiveMan 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

You'll never appeal to everyone so pointless worrying about it.

Likewise not everyone will take your fancy.

If it's got to the point of exchanging face pics then there must have been some interest pre swapping mug shots. That's half the problem when it comes to saying 'no thanks', hence so many will just ghost and/or block.

It's life. Don't sweat it.

By *ealitybitesMan 11 weeks ago

Belfast

I don't send messages or face pics so I've never experienced this scenario.

The last time I sent a face pic in an opening message was on my very first face pic Friday thread.

I sent it to the couple who had started the thread and they didn't send one back in the spirit of their own thread but they did reply.

They said I might be hot if I was I wasn't fucking Irish.

That was worse than ghosting and told me a lot about the forums and those using them.

Liverpool

"Can’t stand photos of myself, so it’s always a pleasant surprise when people say nice things about a face pic."

This is it really.

By *eyond PurityCouple 11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

We always tell them if there’s no attraction and we hope people would tell us - we are all adults and you can’t help who you are attracted to. It’s also going to be a regular occurrence if you are interacting with a number of people.

We have tended to give up on messaging couples now as a 4 way attraction seems that much harder than a 3 way attraction or 2 way if it’s a gent and both guys get on.

K

By *teveanddebsCouple 11 weeks ago

Norwich

Thing is not everyone takes a good picture, we once rejected a couple on here and then met them at a club, and they were much better in real life than on pics, so it's not always true on here. "

I (Steve) once met a lady who offered to scout locations for an organised munch in the West End (London). Her public pics were really frumpy but when she turned up she was stunning in person. So much so that that I was virtually speechless for the first hour or so

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 11 weeks ago

manchester

"How does it make you feel when you send a face picture and then they just ghost you?

Personally, it honestly doesn't bother us as it's happened a few times and we know we won't be for everyone, but some seem to take it to heart!"

Doesn’t sound like it doesn’t bother you.

By *oveChavvMan 11 weeks ago

weymouth

Not everyone's everyone cup of tea... It's life just get on

I usually send a face pic to someone if I am chatting - if I am not their type that is fine, but usually we are just chatting and it is nice to know who you are chatting with.

By *-man24Man 11 weeks ago

northwest

How does it make you feel when you send a face picture and then they just ghost you?

Personally, it honestly doesn't bother us as it's happened a few times and we know we won't be for everyone, but some seem to take it to heart!

I’m a big boy and take it on the chin

I even say if I’m not for you thanks for your time take care with face pic

By *he love catsCouple 11 weeks ago

South Wales

Maybe someone recognised you from your photos and thought it would be better to block you after sending a fake one of themselves.

Stoke

Doesn’t sound like it doesn’t bother you. "

Why is that?

By *et and WillingCouple 11 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Been on and off here too long to be bothered one bit. Been rejected and ghosted more than one

It happens move on

By *lue RascalMan 11 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

I don’t think anyone (off the forums anyway) has ghosted me when exchanging face pics. Have had the odd few off it but it’s not something that bothers me. It’s all been pretty pleasant including some questionable lookalike comparisons

By *weetiepie99Woman 11 weeks ago

cardiff

It's not happened to me.....yet!

By *arkSovereignMan 11 weeks ago

Lancashire

"I don’t think anyone (off the forums anyway) has ghosted me when exchanging face pics. Have had the odd few off it but it’s not something that bothers me. It’s all been pretty pleasant including some questionable lookalike comparisons "

He’s a sexy sexy boy ^

By *tzAMan 11 weeks ago

Worcester

At first you do think like Oh damn! I’m ugly. But it’s fine, you can’t be everyone’s type everyone has different attractions. But I’d prefer to get a reply saying “not for me/not our type” it would be nicer than getting ghosted

By *JcuriousCouple 11 weeks ago

Derby

We always swap pictures before chatting too much so this doesn't happen and it's not a waste of everyones time.

Not bothered about being rejected as you can't be to everyone's fancy.

Miss S x

By *r imp miss minxCouple 11 weeks ago

Colchester

Doesn’t worry us to be honest.

By *veryday_Couple_NextdoorCouple 11 weeks ago

Bristol

"We have a more of a problem with opposite side. Never know how to tell someone that they not our cup of tea without hurting them "
That’s literally the response we use, if they aren’t what gives us goosebumps

“We’re really sorry, you’re not our cup of tea”

By *hilloutMan 11 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Doesn't affect me.

I always reciprocate when on the receiving end of one first.

By *lueeyedchapMan 11 weeks ago

Nottingham

A case of “to each their own”, move on and tell yourself it’s their loss anyway.

By *icecouple561Couple 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We're not hugely bothered although it does sting a little BUT it doesn't happen very often to us.

If it was a regular occurrence I imagine it would make us wonder why.

By *r John WickMan 11 weeks ago

The Continental

Not arsed.

I simply assume they’re not attracted to me. They’re wrong of course, how could anyone not fancy me? But still, I forget about it and go about my day.

By *asty tatsyMan 11 weeks ago

london

Doesn’t really bother me, you can’t be everyone cuppa tea and I am confident in the way I look

By *ou only live onceMan 11 weeks ago

London

"We're not hugely bothered although it does sting a little BUT it doesn't happen very often to us.

If it was a regular occurrence I imagine it would make us wonder why. "

Pretty much this. I know you can never be everyone's cup of tea, but not a complete rhino hide either. I quite like my face though so can get over any "oh, ok!" pretty quickly. Plenty of fish and all that.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I just promise to wear a Maccies bag on any meets if my mug isn't to their liking.

Costs me a fortune in burgers mind....

By *aughty_ex_newbiesCouple 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Totally agree that the face is the most important thing of all and it's hard to describe sometimes what you're looking for and define why someone isn't for you. But I'll never understand why you would ghost someone and make them feel awful like that, how hard is it to say sorry you're a bit young, not my type or whatever?

I think if you've had that you've dodged a bullet xx

From people not on the forums, it's happened a few times. From people on the forums, I can't remember it happening. Which makes me question the people on the forums....

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 11 weeks ago

Leeds

It happens & it doesn't bother me at all, everyone is attracted to everyone else and that's absolutely fine.

Mrs

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 11 weeks ago

Leeds

Isn't**

By *oxy jWoman 11 weeks ago

somerset

part of the process and its perfectly fine no one likes every one thats life ... respect it and move on

Glasgow

"From people not on the forums, it's happened a few times. From people on the forums, I can't remember it happening. Which makes me question the people on the forums.... "

Pffft. I like your face.

By *poolGuyMan 11 weeks ago

Liverpool

I find it funny when saying to someone that I have a beard then send a face pic and get back "Oh not into beards".

Of course, could be a kind way of saying "GAGH NO!"

By *HUSH-Man 11 weeks ago

London

Attraction can be a very odd thing. You can find someone attractive, you know why other people find them attractive but you just don’t think of them that way.

Ariana Grande does this to me. I know she’s beautiful and she has an outrageous face card but sexually she just doesn’t do it for me.

As for me personally on here. I know I’m not everyone’s type and rejection is just part of being on Fab. Best way of looking at it.

Liverpool

"From people not on the forums, it's happened a few times. From people on the forums, I can't remember it happening. Which makes me question the people on the forums....

Pffft. I like your face."

Stop proving her point!

By *oo..Woman 11 weeks ago

Boo's World

I've not experienced it at all yet and now I feel left out

By *heBigLibowskiMan 11 weeks ago

Hampshire

It is what it is. Can't realistically be everyone's type. I can't remember ever being offended.

By *ustincider888Man 11 weeks ago

Preston Ish

Used to it.

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan 11 weeks ago

Birmingham

Happens all the time

By *asilyled1Man 11 weeks ago

ogmore valley

Been told I’m not for them. No offence taken,I know I’m not a handsome bugger so can’t please everyone. Don’t take it to heart

By *cotsman269Man 11 weeks ago

Falkirk

You get used to it after a while

By *hilloutMan 11 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I've not experienced it at all yet and now I feel left out "

You're clearly doing something right

By *allerthanaverage79Man 11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Unfortunately I suffer from Ed Zachery disease, my face looks ed zachery like my ass, but since I have a sexy face I'm all good!

By * D 777Man 11 weeks ago

bathgate

had it a few times so i know what to expect

I think people have so many different likes and dislikes some people like bald others not bald, beard no beard.. etc it takes all sorts so I've learnt not to care I've had loads of compliments and been ghosted as much was even once told ew no ta.. lol hey no drama... lol.. soler fox or old and grey.... who knows

By *affron40Woman 11 weeks ago

manchester

It is what it is. I rarely feel attraction so I expected the same where my face is concerned.

By *mwirralMan 11 weeks ago

wirral

I have face pic on profile so don't really need to send one

By *enrietteandSamCouple 11 weeks ago

Staffordshire

It doesn’t bother me at all.

Mainly as it’s gotta be Henriette that puts them off.

Couldn’t possibly be me.

I mean…

As if!

By *ertsalaughMan 11 weeks ago

RENFREW

All the time, but I totally get it, at least 70% base their attraction to the profile on what pictures are there to look at and judge how attracted they find themselves to the person , this doesn't leave alot of profiles open to find out if they could be more attracted to the person after they meet in person and get the full package to judge on.

I think a room should be made up like (The voice ) set up , and after meeting how many actually didn't mind the set up

By *emonbuttercreamWoman 11 weeks ago

Birmingham

Well, it never happens. Men are too desperate and will shag anything if it has a hole.

Ayrshire

"I have face pic on profile so don't really need to send one"

Nobody likes a show off!

Ayrshire

"Well, it never happens. Men are too desperate and will shag anything if it has a hole."

That's why doggy was invented!

By *ex HolesMan 11 weeks ago

Up North

Nobody likes a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle

London

"Well, it never happens. Men are too desperate and will shag anything if it has a hole."

Who are you talking to on here?

By *ackooMan 11 weeks ago

Dublin

Feels shit at first, but then you remember the site you’re on and realise who gives a shit

By *ellroseWoman 11 weeks ago

Brum

If you can’t take rejection then you’re defo on the wrong site

Dublin

"If you can’t take rejection then you’re defo on the wrong site "

Preach it

Brum

"If you can’t take rejection then you’re defo on the wrong site

Preach it "

Amen

RENFREW

Well lemon that's probably close to being the correct answer if the picture was just of anyone, but if you're talking about a picture of you that was sent , I think it would not be the guys desperation that made him respond, but the fact that you are a very attractive woman I bet x

Up North

"If you can’t take rejection then you’re defo on the wrong site "

FAF?

Brum

FAF? "

You charmer you

Up North

FAF?

You charmer you "

That’s not a rejection

By *olgateSmile81Man 11 weeks ago

London

When I was younger I'd feel aggrieved but I'm at the stage in life where I've mislaid the remaining fucks I had to give, and can't say I care too much about trying to find them.

If I message and someone immediately deletes, fine, I'll block them so I don't pester them. If they block me, even better, couldn't be clearer.

Birmingham

"Well, it never happens. Men are too desperate and will shag anything if it has a hole.

Who are you talking to on here? "

Your mum.

Dublin

"Well, it never happens. Men are too desperate and will shag anything if it has a hole.

Your mum. "

Ouch

Brum

FAF?

You charmer you

That’s not a rejection "

Never

Ayrshire

Well lemon that's probably close to being the correct answer if the picture was just of anyone, but if you're talking about a picture of you that was sent , I think it would not be the guys desperation that made him respond, but the fact that you are a very attractive woman I bet x"

Does kissing ass actually lead to the real thing on here? (And who the fuck calls someone lemon? )

Dublin

Well lemon that's probably close to being the correct answer if the picture was just of anyone, but if you're talking about a picture of you that was sent , I think it would not be the guys desperation that made him respond, but the fact that you are a very attractive woman I bet x

Does kissing ass actually lead to the real thing on here? (And who the fuck calls someone lemon? )"

lol

London

Your mum. "

She said I can do better, sorry

Birmingham

Does kissing ass actually lead to the real thing on here? (And who the fuck calls someone lemon? )"

Everyone calls me Lemon.

And yes it works I'm on my way to his house right now to give him a night he will regret.

Birmingham

Your mum.

She said I can do better, sorry"

She said that to me too.

London

Your mum.

She said that to me too. "

She was letting you down gently.

Birmingham

Your mum.

She said that to me too.

She was letting you down gently. "

That's what she said to me but it completely went over my head when my finger was in her pie because I am desperate for anyone who will give me attention and homemade jam.

By *illy IdolMan 11 weeks ago

Midlands

I would massively take it to heart and think how dare they. I would look for any imperfection I could find in them and point out how rich it was of them to reject me for reasons xyz.

Dublin

"I would massively take it to heart and think how dare they. I would look for any imperfection I could find in them and point out how rich it was of them to reject me for reasons xyz."

Mate you’re overthinking it way too much, it’s really not that deep, try to teach yourself to be okay to take criticism, especially here - that’s bro to bro

Brum

"I would massively take it to heart and think how dare they. I would look for any imperfection I could find in them and point out how rich it was of them to reject me for reasons xyz.

Mate you’re overthinking it way too much, it’s really not that deep, try to teach yourself to be okay to take criticism, especially here - that’s bro to bro "

Me thinks he’s being sarcastic

London

Your mum.

She said that to me too.

That's what she said to me but it completely went over my head when my finger was in her pie because I am desperate for anyone who will give me attention and homemade jam."

I’m more of a marmalade guy, as for attention best I can do is a half arsed response before I turn in for the night.

London

"I would massively take it to heart and think how dare they. I would look for any imperfection I could find in them and point out how rich it was of them to reject me for reasons xyz."

LMAO

How dare you!

By *hrobbinHood87Man 11 weeks ago

norwich

Im alright with it. Cant be everyone’s cuppa tea can you ??

By *illy IdolMan 11 weeks ago

Midlands

"I would massively take it to heart and think how dare they. I would look for any imperfection I could find in them and point out how rich it was of them to reject me for reasons xyz.

LMAO

How dare you!"

Fight fire with fire

By *r.Vice GuyMan 11 weeks ago

bristol/london

I literally look like a thumb with a face drawn on it, so I take little offence, but I do seriously question women when they say I'm sexy... 1,2,3,4 I declare a thumb war, bitch!

RENFREW

Not sure telling someone that they are attractive is kissing ass , I'm happy to compliment anyone I think deserves it .

RENFREW

Does kissing ass actually lead to the real thing on here? (And who the fuck calls someone lemon? )

Everyone calls me Lemon.

And yes it works I'm on my way to his house right now to give him a night he will regret. "

Mind bring ur jammies

By *aul11111500Man 11 weeks ago

h

Hey how are you doing? X

By *aul11111500Man 11 weeks ago

h

Hey there ????

By *oom_88Man 11 weeks ago

Grays

Now im intrigued why would they reject you both! Canyou please send me a face pic!

By * Marvellous MessMan 11 weeks ago

From Derby

Face pics are like Marmite, a lot don't like coz they're up their own a****, those that do like are proper genuine people looking for genuine fun

Stoke

"Now im intrigued why would they reject you both! Canyou please send me a face pic! "

Because we won't be for everyone, that's why.

By *lueeyedchapMan 11 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Now im intrigued why would they reject you both! Canyou please send me a face pic!

Because we won't be for everyone, that's why. "

To be fair, with an ass like that people might forgive the face.

By *j74Man 11 weeks ago

near

Happens all the time lol

By *agicman22Man 11 weeks ago

Manchester

Probably be better if they don’t respond to either just delete the message or just say not for them so everyone knows the wavelength more than anything

By *sleWightCoupleCouple 11 weeks ago

Ryde

I always refuse face pics, partly because it's rude to judge on appearances alone, but also because I live on an island where privacy is paramount.

I don't go ASKING for face-pics either, as it all comes down to personality - and a good size cock doesn't hinder matters.

By *ansoffateMan 11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I feel pretty awesome.

It's quite understandable for people to be intimidated by my beauty.

By *lueeyes3082Man 11 weeks ago

nr kettering

Who in the right mind would ghost you jesus christ

By *ed VoluptaWoman 11 weeks ago

Wirral.

"Face pics are like Marmite, a lot don't like coz they're up their own a****, those that do like are proper genuine people looking for genuine fun "

What a strange viewpoint! If I don't find someone's face attractive, is it really because I'm arrogant?

By *lfa RomeoMan 11 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

I'm gorgeous, so every time I send a face pic I know they are going to fall in love with me.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Central

No trouble, as I'm not interested in people without attraction.

The best thingd here are when it's simple.

No reply - which some may want to view as ghosting - = no thanks.

It's unrealistic expectations to have, if you think you will match anything but a very tiny minority of people. Most people are not mutually compatible with most other people. Accept this and you'll be in the real world and free of unnecessary self-imposed stress

By *ouno2muchMan 11 weeks ago

Dublin

If it happened I wouldn’t take it personal. Sometimes there isn’t attraction and it’s fine. A polite reply would be the way to go about it.

By *ythenMan 11 weeks ago

North Co. Dublin

A simple reply (sorry not for me / us ( from person/ ppl you describe above would be be simply manners .. not being funny but it’s not only single females / couples who receive a lot of messages on here .. Thankfully I get a few .. always welcome … and yes I absolutely respond to all even when I’ve absolutely zero interest… personally I just think it good manners ..

Ok rant over .. happy fabbing all

By *ythenMan 11 weeks ago

North Co. Dublin

"If it happened I wouldn’t take it personal. Sometimes there isn’t attraction and it’s fine. A polite reply would be the way to go about it."

Well said

By *igrating ladMan 11 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

This happens to me all the time. Chat goes well then as soon as they ask for a face pic….bam I’m blocked. Many times it’s knocked my confidence and made me feel ugly but so use to it now I just makes me think of leaving the site x

By *ophieslutTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Central

From the site FAQ

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested

By *-a ronMan 11 weeks ago

London

"This happens to me all the time. Chat goes well then as soon as they ask for a face pic….bam I’m blocked. Many times it’s knocked my confidence and made me feel ugly but so use to it now I just makes me think of leaving the site x"

Honestly mate, this site is about enjoying yourself and making connections with people that fit a certain preference. Don’t go beating yourself up. Get amongst it organically and show your charm. If the sites making you beat yourself up. Take a break, it’s not the be all fella.

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple 11 weeks ago

Sunderland

Not bothered. It'd be a fierce boring world if we all liked everyone's looks

With a face like mine, if they don’t reject me, I suspect it’s a fake profile.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

It's not always a rejection based on your face...... sometimes they weren't interested in meeting in the first place.

They are curious and once they've seen your face they move on to the next person.

I've never been rejected but that's cos I don't send face pics

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Your mum.

She said that to me too.

That's what she said to me but it completely went over my head when my finger was in her pie because I am desperate for anyone who will give me attention and homemade jam.

I’m more of a marmalade guy, as for attention best I can do is a half arsed response before I turn in for the night.

"

What's the difference between jam and marmalade?

You can't accidentally marmalade your dick in the hoover tube.

By *scaMan 11 weeks ago

Herts / London / Beyond

I’d be lying if I said it didn’t feel bad, momentarily.

But I appreciate the dynamics at play here, the skewed number of women to single men, the understandably bad reputation that we have, rightly or wrongly. I try not to wear it too heavily.

Completely appreciate the reasoning, but it can feel a bit relentless sometimes, especially when you can’t see the face of the person who is rejecting you.

London

Your mum.

She said that to me too.

You can't accidentally marmalade your dick in the hoover tube. "

Marmalade has to be made from a citrus fruit otherwise it’s a jam……sometimes I don’t think the forum is ready for reading my absolute smut.

By *eddesMan 11 weeks ago

Bridge of Weir

Never happens to Me as nobody ever replies to any message I send anyway so never get to the stage of sending a face photo lol

It wouldn’t bother me though each to their own but common manner would suggest a polite thanks but no thanks would be received

By *ou only live onceMan 11 weeks ago

London

Your mum.

She said that to me too.

You can't accidentally marmalade your dick in the hoover tube.

Marmalade has to be made from a citrus fruit otherwise it’s a jam……sometimes I don’t think the forum is ready for reading my absolute smut.

"

Rubbish, this is the kind of educational content I'm here for. Pointless facts are my thing!

By *onsShlongMan 11 weeks ago

bury

If rejection bothers someone, fab isn't the right place for them

By *UN4US2!Couple 11 weeks ago

shropshire, West midlands, England

We all have own tastes and attractions, we understand we are not for everyone one so it does not bother us but some do take it as a pure insult and do get funny with us. I will add, we don't ghost people, we just say "not for us sorry"

By *imply DeeWoman 11 weeks ago

Wherever

I’m not in a societal norms of “pretty” so always expect rejection so it’s a nice surprise when someone actually does like my face.

It doesn’t happen often though and it doesn’t bother me much.

By *urry BlokeMan 11 weeks ago

My face is normally on show

I rarely, if ever, make the first move, so I assume that if I get a message they have already seen my mush

By *etstry_03Man 11 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Has happened to me once. At first bothered me as they contacted me first but then I’ve got over it. It’s a shame but these things happen.

By *ellowthread2Couple 11 weeks ago

manchester

it sometime doesn’t bother us , but at times we worry that it will expose us to catfish.

By *ellowthread2Couple 11 weeks ago

manchester

it sometime doesn’t bother us , but at times we worry that it will expose us to catfish.

Stoke

Who in the right mind would ghost you jesus christ "

We're just your average couple? We were ghosted a few days ago after face pics exchanged, it's all good though as we're not everyone's cup of tea.

By *-man24Man 11 weeks ago

northwest

Who in the right mind would ghost you jesus christ

We're just your average couple? We were ghosted a few days ago after face pics exchanged, it's all good though as we're not everyone's cup of tea. "

I was thinking the same he must of needed to go to specsavers .You look stunning , at the end of the day it’s manners and common courtesy to say not for me you dodged one there look as it’s a positive I’m sure you’ll both find the one who deserves to be in your company

By *urvelover87Man 11 weeks ago

stevenage

"

After years of fab, being "ghosted" after sending a face pic is one of the few polites way people have rejected me so far. As a general rule, I don't let it affect me and move on...my sense of self worth is not tied to my popularity on a sex site.

By *ustincamebridgeCouple 11 weeks ago

manchester

This happened to us yesterday. We may not be everyones cup of tea. Others may not be our flavour.

Why be sad about yesterday when you can look forward to tomorrow

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 11 weeks ago

somewhere

We've sent face pics as a couple a few times, we've never had a flat out "no" but we've had people not message us back and that's ok, being part of a couple is tricky!

By *erbys_coupleCouple 9 weeks ago

Derby

We are fine with it. We are honest if a couple don’t tick our boxes so if happy for others to do the same.

By (user no longer on site) 9 weeks ago

It's happened a couple of times to me. It honestly doesn't bother me

You can't get offended when someone doesn't find you attractive

By *oppet22TV/TS 9 weeks ago

huddersfield

It happens dont worry me at all

By *ife NinjaMan 9 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Have no expectations.

By *4bimMan 9 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

cannot miss what you never had

By *holenutsnchillCouple 9 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Happens to best of us.

But there’s plenty of fish/fishes in the sea - you just move on and look forward to next conversation.

By *ucka39Man 9 weeks ago

Newcastle

Doesn't bother me as it doesn't make up for those who appreciate it, can't always be compatible with everyone

By *parkle1974Woman 9 weeks ago

Leeds

Plenty more to move onto do I don't give it much thought x

By *ucka39Man 9 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Plenty more to move onto do I don't give it much thought x"

There's always masks available so don't see what the fuss is all about x

By *gent CoulsonMan 9 weeks ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

When you have a face like mine, I don't really let it bother me

By *ayleigh1111Woman 9 weeks ago

Liverpool

Not had it happen yet but when it does I'm sure I'll get over it 🤣 part of it all I suppose.

By *had_ThunderCockMan 9 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

I live with rejection based on my looks.

I have learned these lessons since I have been here;

You have control over;

Your beliefs

Your attitude

Your thoughts

Your perspective

How honest you are

Who your friends are

What books you read

How often you exercise

How many risks you take

How kind you are to others

How you interpret situations

How kind you are to yourself

How often you say "I love you"

How often you say "thank you"

How you express your feelings

Whether or not you ask for help

How often you practice gratitude

How many times you smile today

The amount of effort you put forth

How much time you spend worrying

Whether or not you judge other people

Whether or not you try again after a setback

How much you appreciate the things you have

Ignore those who ignore you, also finally learn to unlove.

By *ynamicnatureMan 9 weeks ago

Doncaster

One door closes and another opens, so it's all good,😁

By *parkle1974Woman 9 weeks ago

Leeds

"Plenty more to move onto do I don't give it much thought x

There's always masks available so don't see what the fuss is all about x"

Or paper bags

By *outhern77Man 9 weeks ago

Quinton

Used to bother me a bit when I first came here but then realised I'm not everyone's cuppa so I don't let it affect me now

By *oom_88Man 9 weeks ago

Grays

Personally I havent experience this myself so I wouldnt know how to take this but then again I havent really interacted with many people in this site

By *laytonAMan 9 weeks ago

Newport

Doesn't bother me most of the time. Sometimes it does though if other things have stressed me. It is what it is I guess.

By *1SwordMan 9 weeks ago

Hackney

Happens to the best of us lol nothing to take personal

By *r SproutMan 9 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

Most of my chats end once i have sent a face pic

By *C44Man 9 weeks ago

Newbourne

I have always been aware I'm not the best looking guy on earth so I just have the face pics out there for all to see from the start. Saves the time