FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Failing to spurt.

Failing to spurt.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothshaft OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Coventry

So in my 67th year it's finally happened, I can no longer shoot when I cum. The pleasure is still there, and the sperm is still there, and the erection is still there. But it just kind of dribbles out.

I'm so sad about it.

If ever I get to have a meet, I'm going to feel embarrassed, I know I am.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 11 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands

"So in my 67th year it's finally happened, I can no longer shoot when I cum. The pleasure is still there, and the sperm is still there, and the erection is still there. But it just kind of dribbles out.

I'm so sad about it.

If ever I get to have a meet, I'm going to feel embarrassed, I know I am. "

Never be embarrassed, it’s just a body function that we have little control over. If you enjoy it and they enjoy it, it really doesn’t matter. And if it matters to them, those are the ones that you don’t want anyway.

Finish in the mouth instead.

By *a LunaWoman 11 weeks ago

South

I’ve never met a man who gushed.

They all tended to drizzle out. Some copiously others just a bit.

It’s all good.

By *ootyfruityCouple 11 weeks ago

andover

Sometimes my adhd brain won’t let me cum! I ejaculate Maby 6 out of 10

By *he love catsCouple 11 weeks ago

South Wales

It might be worth just getting some advice from your GP just to make sure everything is ok and there's no underlying issues with anything else such as your prostrate etc.

By *punk n gushCouple 11 weeks ago

walmer

"So in my 67th year it's finally happened, I can no longer shoot when I cum. The pleasure is still there, and the sperm is still there, and the erection is still there. But it just kind of dribbles out.

I'm so sad about it.

Never be embarrassed, it’s just a body function that we have little control over. If you enjoy it and they enjoy it, it really doesn’t matter. And if it matters to them, those are the ones that you don’t want anyway.

Finish in the mouth instead."

Excatly from a women's point of view it doesn't bother me if they shoot or dribble cun it's more the pleasure and fun building up to that point the cum is just an added bonus if we get it or not

By *ootyfruityCouple 11 weeks ago

andover

Try not to worry about it, it could lead to other issues, but you don’t even need to ejaculate to have a great time, for everyone involved.

By *ou only live onceMan 11 weeks ago

London

If you were wearing a condom, no one would know anyway!

By *obilebottomMan 11 weeks ago

All over

OP, how refreshing of yiu to share something so personal but obviously upsetting to you. Everyone changes over time in one way or another. Don't let it worry you as others have said can become a stambling block to continuing to enjoy a healthy life. Also check with doctor as someone else said. If all good, which I am sure it is, then nothing to worry about. Thanks again for sharing as may be something that other people are worrying about.

By *electableicecreamMan 11 weeks ago

The West

It is possible to train muscles for stronger ejaculation.

Kegel exercises: These exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which play a role in ejaculation. To do Kegels, tighten the muscles you would use to stop urination midstream. Hold for a few seconds, then relax. Repeat 10-15 times, three times a day.

By *ammymacMan 11 weeks ago

darlington

I'm so sad about it.

I had the same issue at your age and spoke to my GP just in case it was a prostate issue.

A few lifestyle questions and the standard internal examination and it was put down to aging. I do miss the ability to use ejaculate strongly but none of the people I have met complained.

By *azza72Man 11 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm so sad about it.

I doubt any potential meet would even comment on it, chin up fella

By *icecouple561Couple 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm so sad about it.

I can't change how you feel and if you know you're going to feel embarrassed, you will.

All I can tell you is that if you're meeting women of a similar age to you they will have age related 'differences' (that's all they are) that they're dealing with and IF they notice it'll make no difference to them.

I hope you can accept the changes to your body and continue to enjoy swinging

walmer

I'm so sad about it.

I can't change how you feel and if you know you're going to feel embarrassed, you will.

All I can tell you is that if you're meeting women of a similar age to you they will have age related 'differences' (that's all they are) that they're dealing with and IF they notice it'll make no difference to them.

I hope you can accept the changes to your body and continue to enjoy swinging "

Hi admin ur a hotty nice pics of you both x the Mr

By *icecouple561Couple 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm so sad about it.

Hi admin ur a hotty nice pics of you both x the Mr "

Thanks I'm not admin though just a mod

walmer

I'm so sad about it.

Hi admin ur a hotty nice pics of you both x the Mr

Thanks I'm not admin though just a mod"

Ah OK bless all same to me ur the boss lady xx

walmer

Hope you and every 1 have a great day from us

By *akedMMan 11 weeks ago

Witney

Yep I am the same,

By *moothshaft OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Coventry

Well what a lovely response from such a lovely bunch.

One of you said it was good of me to open up about such a personal thing, but we're such a small niche family on here, probably about 0.05% of the population, that I felt could chat about it. I even had a personal response from a lovely lady.

I will definitely take on board all the advice you've given me.

Thank you all soooo much x

» Add a new message to this topic