FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This one time at fab camp...

This one time at fab camp...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man 11 weeks ago

bristol/london

So many moons ago when I'd just joined, I got talking to this lady. I was genuinely shocked as she'd reached out to me about two hours after I'd joined, so me being a lot younger and far more nieve thought "get in!"

After chatting for a few weeks, she invited me over to hers and when I arrived it was a dude in a fucking dress with possibly the best beard I've ever seen. I burst out laughing on the spot and she/he turned to me and said "can't blame a guy for trying". I asked them "what did you think was going to happen mate?" They replied " I was hoping you'd be too horny to just leave and give it ago" hahaha.

It has always made me wonder if that tactic has worked in the past or were they really that brazen?

Feel free to add any funny fab stories to this thread, but please, no names.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordieJeansCouple 11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You bummed him, didn’t you?

bristol/london

"You bummed him, didn’t you?"

Hahaha. Never been the one to kiss and tell, geordie

By *lowupdollTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Herts

Did you find this funny at the time?

Newcastle upon Tyne

"You bummed him, didn’t you?

Hahaha. Never been the one to kiss and tell, geordie "

Took one for the team. Good man

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Took one for the team. Good man "

And no names thought …. The op made sure of that.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

When would be the moment where I sent a lady to the wrong Hotel by mistake. * true story.

bristol/london

"Did you find this funny at the time? "

Yeah, man. I'm not one for judging. I was pissed off in that I'd been deceived, but that quickly passed when I got chatting to them. I was so intrigued by their attempt and how they thought it would play out.

All in all, I think they were more searching for connection more than anything. We became good friends as it turned out we had cross over friends in our social circles. It's become a joke in one of our social circles as he's fully out and does the whole drag thing these days.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Took one for the team. Good man

And no names thought …. The op made sure of that. "

I’d imagine it was a Keith or a Gary.

By *aitonelMan 11 weeks ago

Liverpool

"So many moons ago when I'd just joined, I got talking to this lady. I was genuinely shocked as she'd reached out to me about two hours after I'd joined, so me being a lot younger and far more nieve thought "get in!"

After chatting for a few weeks, she invited me over to hers and when I arrived it was a dude in a fucking dress with possibly the best beard I've ever seen. I burst out laughing on the spot and she/he turned to me and said "can't blame a guy for trying". I asked them "what did you think was going to happen mate?" They replied " I was hoping you'd be too horny to just leave and give it ago" hahaha.

It has always made me wonder if that tactic has worked in the past or were they really that brazen?

Feel free to add any funny fab stories to this thread, but please, no names."

Was Geordie, wasn't it?

bristol/london

"When would be the moment where I sent a lady to the wrong Hotel by mistake. * true story.

"

Ahhh, dude. Hahahah! Angry pussy can be fun to be fair. Did you manage to pull it back?

Newcastle upon Tyne

"So many moons ago when I'd just joined, I got talking to this lady. I was genuinely shocked as she'd reached out to me about two hours after I'd joined, so me being a lot younger and far more nieve thought "get in!"

Was Geordie, wasn't it?"

My beard is good but if it’s the best he’s ever seen he needs to get out more.

By *ubikslongswordMan 11 weeks ago

East Grinstead

One time I was at a club with a group of friends and the wife, one of our friends said she'd quite like to visit the glory holes, a few of the other ladies agreed it sounds fun, off they go including the wife, 6 holes 4 women of course they were out numbered but dutifully I lined up and put myself through the hole.

I have a nice blow job (I rarely cum from them but still enjoy them) and the lady on the other side seemed to be enjoying it too (bonus).

She then gets interrupted by some man who has gone around the wrong side and started touching her. Play stops I zip up and wait on the other side for wifey to come out. She finally comes out and I look her in the eyes

"you didn't even know it was me you were sucking did you?"

She's never forgiven herself.

bristol/london

Was Geordie, wasn't it?"

As stated above, never the one to kiss and tell

bristol/london

"One time I was at a club with a group of friends and the wife, one of our friends said she'd quite like to visit the glory holes, a few of the other ladies agreed it sounds fun, off they go including the wife, 6 holes 4 women of course they were out numbered but dutifully I lined up and put myself through the hole.

I have a nice blow job (I rarely cum from them but still enjoy them) and the lady on the other side seemed to be enjoying it too (bonus).

She then gets interrupted by some man who has gone around the wrong side and started touching her. Play stops I zip up and wait on the other side for wifey to come out. She finally comes out and I look her in the eyes

She's never forgiven herself."

I'm impressed you could tell it was her from a bj lol

By *ubikslongswordMan 11 weeks ago

East Grinstead

"One time I was at a club with a group of friends and the wife, one of our friends said she'd quite like to visit the glory holes, a few of the other ladies agreed it sounds fun, off they go including the wife, 6 holes 4 women of course they were out numbered but dutifully I lined up and put myself through the hole.

I'm impressed you could tell it was her from a bj lol"

Well she was the first woman to make me cum with her mouth, not something you easily forget

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 11 weeks ago

somewhere

I'm impressed you could tell it was her from a bj lol

Well she was the first woman to make me cum with her mouth, not something you easily forget "

It was dark alright!!! You know me and can't find stuff in the dark, I still get lost in Harlow in the dark, 9 years later

» Add a new message to this topic