FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Block Button

Block Button

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allycinnamon OP   Woman 11 weeks ago

Newcastle

The block button should mean blocked completely.

Not just this person has blocked you or you may have blocked them when the profile is selected.

What's the point....

If I block someone I want them gone and not able to see anything I am doing, meets or events I am attending etc.

Also if they have blocked me I don't want to see what they are doing either.

Come on admin, introduce a complete block button so I can get rid of timewasters and boring bar stewards from my news feed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hipdaleCouple 11 weeks ago

Greenhithe

Totally agree

By *ootyfruityCouple 11 weeks ago

andover

This would be good!

Since opening our profile to single guys, asking for bisexual only, our block list as multiplied ten fold

By *rPunxMan 11 weeks ago

Hull

"The block button should mean blocked completely.

Not just this person has blocked you or you may have blocked them when the profile is selected.

What's the point....

If I block someone I want them gone and not able to see anything I am doing, meets or events I am attending etc.

Also if they have blocked me I don't want to see what they are doing either.

Come on admin, introduce a complete block button so I can get rid of timewasters and boring bar stewards from my news feed "

totally agree on this block should mean block

By *naswingdressWoman 11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Agreed.

Also remove the preview on the block list. I don't want to see that Dickhead (username hopefully not real, for illustrative purposes only) has a new profile picture and status.

More importantly, I don't want someone who's blocked me to see those things either.

Presumably it should revert to the default no profile picture, and nothing but age, demographic, location.

So instead of Dickhead, name, M 101 years old, London, photo, status "I like big butts and I cannot lie" - it'd just be Dickhead M 101 years old, London.

» Add a new message to this topic